Status
Not open for further replies.

Friel09

Reaction score
You may call me a story spammer but i am unable to carry on with my Crystal Palace story as my dad deleted Steam because my computer had a virus.

I have decided to take Joe's advice and start a Bristol City Story.

Today Bristol City chairman Steve Lansdown has announced former England Player Kyle Friel as there new manager after the recent sacking of long time manager Gary Johnson. Friel's former experience was being Gary Megson's assistant manager at Bolton Wanderers.

Chairman Steve Lansdown said
' I am sorry that we had to let Gary go but I feel Mr Friel can guide us to the Premier League and keep us there'

It's weird how all these stories are mysteriously ending..

I wanted to finish my Liverpool one and my Palace one but say what you like im gonna save this twice

yeah ill follow, and max to be honest, k\i believe him, he was doing so good on both why would he just end it?

as a rovers fan and a bristol man i know alot about bristol city, make sure you play saborio and clarkson up front, keep hold of marvin elliott, sell adriano basso for money

Bristol City have today completed the signings of Derby County pair Miles Addison for 3.3mil and Paul Green for 1.8mil both being paid in installments.

Friel said
' I'm delighted to sign these players they've shown there not just championship quality but premier league quality, they have cost a fair bit of money but its worth it.'

The new Bristol City boys

View attachment 18727

View attachment 18728

Same signings as always. Buy some unknown players and excite us :D

I like these players as they are god on the game

ive put bids in for ;
sol campbell free
boudewijn zenden free
david n'gog loan
gary hooper 1.5 mil
appiah free

*Sigh* Excite me with some unknown players :D :(

Max, you Pompey story ended 'mysteriously' too. As did my QPR one, so there was obviously a bug or whatever. And he was doing decent on them so why would he?

Today Bristol City have bought in 3 new players;

Samuel Kuffour on a free.
Kyle Friel said' I've bought him in to add experience to a very young squad and he will help the likes of Addison out.

View attachment 18736

Mikele Leigertwood 400k from QPR
Kyle Friel said' This is quite a coup for us as Mikele has been performing well for QPR over the last few seasons and to get him for only 400k is brilliant'

View attachment 18737

Antony Pilkington 1.2mil from Huddersfield
Kyle Friel said ' We fought off many other clubs to secure his signature and hopefully he wil become a key player for us'

View attachment 18738

Nice signing in Leigertwood

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Max, you Pompey story ended 'mysteriously' too. As did my QPR one, so there was obviously a bug or whatever. And he was doing decent on them so why would he?
I know what your saying, and yeah I admit mine did aswell, but everyone is saying the same thing now. But I'm enjoying this story so carry on ^^)

some gd signing have u thought of smolareck,
i will follow this
i will be starting a plymouth save in a moment.

Sky Bet know nothing mate ;)

HaHa A little birdie told me im odds on at Ladbrokes and Coral

Today Brstol City Chairman has announced a link between Arsenal and Bristol City in which players from Arsenal will be loaned to Bristol City but will be under no obligation to play them.
The teams will also play a friendly each season.

View attachment 18754 View attachment 18753

Status
Not open for further replies.