Rise of the Unknown - A Brabrand FC Story

SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 267871

Introduction

Hello readers! as you can see ive decided to start a story with a team very unknown in the football world, Brabrand. They are a semi-professional side from Denmark and currently play in the Second Division West. Ive decided to start a save with this story due to the fact ive never tried bringing a small team to the very top and to be honest never wanted to try before but i feel it will be alot of fun for you guys reading my journey and for myself trying to take them to the top, although im very use to playing at the top divisions this will be a new experience for me and im looking forward to the challenges ahead.

Since im about as clueless of the teams information as you are here is some info:

A Background

View attachment 268111

Team Report

View attachment 267873

The board has set an expectation of a top half finish and given us £0k transfer funds and wage budget of £650 p/w.Thank you for reading my introduction, as im new to managing an unknown team im not to sure if im missed out anything key that you may have wanted to know so please just comment if there is anything you'd like to see, Thanks for reading and please all feedback is much appreciated. I will try my best to keep the story in depth and as interesting as possible for you guys!

Just out of interest, how many people will be following? please let me know :)

Last edited:
Sorry guys just realised that the SS for "A Background" was the Team Report SS, fixed it now :)

Also if anyone knows how to edit the SS so they are a readable size without having to click them please let me know, i know you can double click them after uploading them to the forum but there still to small for me and take up to much spaces.

Pre-Season should be up later today :)

View attachment 268183

Pre-Season

During Pre-Season my main aim was to try and sort my team out in most areas so that it felt more like my own and i could have a much better understanding of the squad, working on bringing players in and a backing staff, ive also tried to add more detail in this pre-season as i want you guys to have a firm knowledge of the club so you dont feel clueless towards the story or club.

Results

View attachment 268182

The Results in my opinion went very well, had a shaky start while i was bringing new players in but we had a very good last four games comfortably beating teams at a similar level to ourselves and also teams regarded much better sides. This has made me very confident going into the season ahead.

Transfers

View attachment 268184

As you can see ive been very busy over the summer bringing in a total of 18 players, ive also let a handful of the B team players leave on a free transfer due to my youth team and B team are shockingly poor as expected but im hoping over the season i can get a better knowledge of this rather big squad and start to tweak it more as the season progresses, i know id have to bring in lots of players due to the fitness levels at this level so i knew alot of changes will have to be made with the starting line up week in and week out.

Staff

View attachment 268186

As you can see my back staff is very limited but im currently in the middle of bringing more members in due to the fact when i started i had about 3 shockingly bad staff members so all the members you see have been brought in and im still currently searching for almost every role which will hopefully be complete soon.

Training Stats

View attachment 268187

The Training ratings as you can see are very poor but im hoping once i bring in a few more staff members to work with the squad that it will then be slightly more respectable as i feel the training will be the key role for the team.

Formation/Tactics

View attachment 268188

Ive decided to go with my personal favourite the 4-2-4 as i feel its a very strong formation in both ends of the park and i feel during pre-season the club have settled into it very well although i usually have the attacking wingers on attack instead of support but they seem to be grabbing lots of goals and assists so ill leave it be for now.

Please let me know what you guys think as ive never managed a team at this level before and im really looking forward to it but i want you guys to be enjoying it to so please let me know your thoughts on the whole thing :)!
Thanks for reading guys! the start of the season should be up later today :)

August

Brabrand knocked out Danish Cup with last minute goal

Search continues for more staff members

Thriller game with two penalties and three own goals

Results

View attachment 268206
Aarhus Fremad 2-1 Brabrand
Jorgensen

Brabrand 0-1 Bronshoj

Brabrand 5-1 Aarup
Nielsen, Jens D(2), Kaagh, Kure

Marienlyst 1-3 Brabrand
Windling, Due, El Banna

Brabrand 6-1 LFA
OG(2), Nielsen(3), Ege(1)

Look at this, crazy!

View attachment 268208

Player of the Month

Would have to go to Frank Nielsen who has had a terrific starting month at the club scoring 4 goals and making one assist, hopefully he can continue this form throughout the season.

August Review

The opening month was a rather successful one, two losses at the start due to late goals didn't get my confidence down as i knew we could of took the win as much as our opponents and we picked ourselves up and ran clear winners on the last 3 games to give us a great end to the month its also been very good to see so many players all playing well which is giving me a bit of a headache on who to put on the starting line-up so its good to know ive got a big squad full of good players.

League Standings

View attachment 268211

Currently sitting in 1st place due to goal difference but we could easily slip to 5th if some teams win there games in hand, not to concerned though as its still early days.

Would like to know who is actually following this as ive been getting a decent amount of views with no feedback so a comment would be great guys just so i know people are actually following lol :)

Your doing well so far mate and i see you got the SS's figured out so that's a bonus. Looking better already!

KUTGW!

September

Injury time goal end Brabrand's Unbeaten run

Poor month of results in
league

Results

View attachment 268285

Varde 1-6 Barbrand
Friis, Nielsen, El Banna, Jens D, Jorgenson, OG

Barbrand 2-2 Lindholm
London(2)

Thisted FC 1-0 Barbrand

Barbrand 1-1 Skovbakken
Due

Player of the Month

Nobody really stood out this month but the forward Wassim El Banna played his part with 1 goal and a few assists this month looking dangerous at times up front.

September Review

Very annoying month as we were 2-0 up against Lindholm and they somehow score twice in the last 10 minutes and we conceded a injury time goal at the hand of Thisted FC and then we failed to make our chances count in a very one sided battle which ended in a draw. So ill have to secure more wins next month as the results just weren't good enough.

League Standings

View attachment 268286

Well a poor month of results have cause a slightly concerning slip up from 1st to 6th and we could go 6 points behind first place so its vital we get some good results next month.

October

Slump ends as Brabrand get win

Injuries pile up for Brabrand

Thisted FC running away with 1st place

Results

View attachment 268434

Brabrand 2
-2 FC Fyn
El Banna, Ege

Naesby 2-0 Brabrand

Brabrand 3-1 Kjellerup
Kaagh, El Banna, Boge

Skjold 0-3 Brabrand
El Banna(3)

Brabrand 3-1 Otterup
Jens D(2), El Banna

Player of the Month

Would have to go to Wassim El Banna yet again, scoring 7 goals in 5 games he has been the star man so far this season.

October Review

Was a rather pleasing month although we had a rough start we came through in the end to win our last three games rather comfortably and its good to finally get back on a winning streak and hopefully the momentum will carry on throughout next month.

League Standings

View attachment 268435

Well we move up 3 places into third but with the top 7 all looking very tight we will have to try and push away from the crowd and get on Thisted FC heels before its all to late.

Is anyone actually following this as its starting to slow down in views and nobody has really commented?

Would really help if i knew.

November

Brabrand stay consistent notching up 5 straight wins

Brabrand stay on the league leaders tales going into 2 month break

Results

View attachment 268471

Viby 0-2 Brabrand
El Banna, Sorensen

Barbrand 4-1 FC Svendborg
El Banna(4)

(Only played two games this month so felt it was pointless for player of the month)

November Review

Got the results needed to stay in the title hunt, will be important to stay focused as there is now a 2 month break of games!! not really sure why but hopefully we will still be on fire when the players return.

League Standings

View attachment 268472

Still staying strong to compete with the top 2, still confident we can pull of 1st place which id be delighted with as all these teams are hard to beat.

Keep plugging on mate, don't give up if you keep writing people will read it :)

Keep plugging on mate, don't give up if you keep writing people will read it :)

Hopefully mate cause im really enjoying it so far and it would be a real shame if there was nobody interested in it.

and thanks for the comments yet again :)!

April

Return from 2 month break to notch up to 11 games unbeaten

Wassim El Banna wins player of the year

Solid month of results for Brabrand leaves them still hopeful of 1st place

Results

View attachment 268579

Aarup 1-1 Brabrand
El Banna

Brabrand 4-1 Aarhus Fremad
Edvold, Skibsted, Jens D, Due

Brabrand 3-1 Marienlyst
Due, Jens D, Winding

LFA 1-1 Brabrand
El Banna, Skibsted

Brabrand 2-1 Varde
Kaagh, Lund

Lindholm 2-3 Brabrand
El Banna(2), Nielsen

Player of the Month

Would have to go to player of the year who has been outstanding so far this season and showed why he deserved the award with another great month.

April Review

Well it was a very pleasing month putting many points on the board but with little games left my hopes for first place are slowly fading as Thisted FC are looking unstoppable , hopefully i can keep the results coming and they slip up as i do have them at home next month so ill be going all out to beat them.

League Standings

View attachment 268583

Still in with a chance!! 9 games left so hopefully we can pull it off.

Cheers buddy
smile.gif
, glad you like it.

Mate i have managed Stade Rennais and i got my scout to give me player reports for loan.I also had 0 transfer budger.He found me players that i did not need but i think they are going to be great for.Ever thought about doing that?