Rise of the Unknown - A Brabrand FC Story

Congratulations!How much money did you get?

I didnt get any again but the wage budget is looking alot better and with games being televised this year and a bigger income it should be a good year for finances :) Plus i wasn't to concerned with how much money i got as i did well last season with none so im confident for the season ahead although its obviously going to be much harder :)

Pre-Season

Short Pre-Season goes well

New faces arrive as well as old faces leave

Yearly Finance results come in....

Results

View attachment 269156

Brabrand 5-3 Bronshoj
Dedovic, Sorensen, Due, Lund, El Banna

Brabrand 4-3 FC Fyn
Skibsted(2), Lund, El Banna

HIK 0-3 Brabrand
Skibsted, Lund, El Banna

Transfers

View attachment 269157

Busy Pre-Season in the transfer market, let go players i felt were not of any more use to the club along with a few first team players who i couldn't wrap up new contracts with. The players ive brought in are a few backup players with a few players i feel are at the first division level but with low numbers up front i plan on signing one or two more players before the window shuts.

Finances

View attachment 269158

Says it all really, shocking! and to make matter worse the wage budget this year is negative but i feel with more income this year it was have as much of an effect as last year but if it stays bad then ill have to let some key players go on January possibly, but to make matters worse i have 34 players who have there contract expiring over the next 12 months also... oh the joys!.. -_-

Well guys with the new season just around the corner how do you think Brabrand will do? can they avoid relegation and build up a team in the First Division?

View attachment 269207

July

Life in the first division kicks of with a positive start

Drawn Vaerlose in Danish Cup first round

Still on the hunt for a striker with only 3 currently in the squad

Results

View attachment 269206

Brabrand 0-0 AB

FC Roskilde 1-1 Brabrand
Uth

July Review

Well was a rather positive start to life in the First Division but its all uphill from here as every game will be very hard home and away. Home game we played well and managed to score twice but both goals were ruled offside and our clinical finishing in the away game snatched us a good point, im only concerned on avoiding relegation so getting points from each game is a very good starting month for me.

As we only played two games this month i felt there was no point in putting the table up or nominating a player of the month.

Mate,just want to say how about you find a parent club.The club will provide you good players and help you to avoid relegation in the 1st division?

Also arrange friendlies against big opposition, you may lose but it gets you money

Mate,just want to say how about you find a parent club.The club will provide you good players and help you to avoid relegation in the 1st division?

I managed to get one at the end of last season mate but its been a struggle convincing the players to join the club.

August

Handful of U19's released to reduce wage budget

Two Danish Cup games this month with a late goal in 2nd Round but who for..

Christoffer Mork sets new appearance record with 164 appearances for the club

Nine goal thriller against Silkeborg

Unbeaten in 6 First Division games and a staggering 30 competitive matches

Brabrand add striker Denni Patschinsky to there ranks

Results

View attachment 269385

Brabrand 0-0 Skive

Vejle Kolding 0-4 Brabrand
Uth, Due, Patschinsky(2)

Vaerlose 1-3 Brabrand (Danish Cup 1st Rnd)
Winding, Dedovic(2)

Brabrand 5-4 Silkeborg
Uth, Skibsted(3), Nielsen

View attachment 269388

FC Hjorring 2-3 Brabrand
Skibsted(2), Winding

FC Oresund 1-2 Brabrand (Danish Cup 2nd Rnd)
Dedovic, Skibsted

Player of the Month

View attachment 269389

Has to go to Simon Skibsted who had a very good month scoring 6 goals including a late winner in the cup game away to FC Oresend.

August Review

Phew! well what an amazing month for the club especially in the league and still haven't dropped any points, was possibly the hardest month statistically at the club due to the 6 games squeezed into this month and two of the hardest First Division sides but we have proven we are no pushovers grabbing five wins and a draw in which has shown me we are very capable to survive relegation this year but its still early days.

League Standings

View attachment 269392

Still early days but fantastic start!

Probably in my opinion the best month in charge at the club! feared the worst once promoted last season but we have shown we can play at this level very well at this level and im very happy with the save so far and really enjoying it which is key :)!

Mate you are great,if you get an offer from a better club will you accept it?

September

Hard month for Brabrand

Knocked out Danish Cup at the hands of Silkeborg

Brabrand finally taste defeat after 31 games

Results

View attachment 269518

Brabrand 0-0 FC Vestsjaelland

Brabrand 0-4 Silkeborg

Naestved 2-2 Brabrand
Uth(2)

FC Fredericia 1-3 Brabrand
Skibsted, Winding, El Banna

HB Koge 4-2 Brabrand
Skibsted, Uth

Esbjerg fB 0-0 Brabrand

Player of the Month

Although not our best month Kristian Uth was our best player this month scoring some vital goals and constantly creating chances.

September Review

Well i guess you could say we have finally been put back with reality after 31 games unbeaten we had a very hard month against very good teams and most being away fixtures, still felt we played well in most and created alot of chances but the better teams beaten us on the day. Most important thing now is to fire straight back and keep producing good results to keep the confidence high and not go on a poor run of form.

League Standings

View attachment 269519

Close to the half way mark in the season so very pleased with our current position.

Should be clear of relegation mate.

KIU buddy

October

High flying Brabrand continue to impress

Leading Goalscorer Skibsted ruled out for one month

Positive signs financially for Brabrand as profits are finally being made

Results

View attachment 269574

AB 1-4 Brabrand
Winding, Uth, Skibsted, Sorensen

Brabrand 2-1 FC Roskilde
Winding, Stiensen

Skieve 0-2 Brabrand
Patschinsky, Stiensen

Brabrand 2-0 Vejle Kolding
OG, Maze

Player of the Month

View attachment 269577

Would have to go to our captain Frank Winding for a solid month at the back putting in some key performances and putting a few on the score sheet.

October Review

Bounced back amazingly following a rather poor last month winning all four very important games especially against FC Roskilde and Vejle Kolding who are both very close to us in the table so its nice to now get some breathing space. Although im rather stunned and confused as to all these winning performances as out average match ratings overall aren't very high and the big players i expect do be doing well are under performing but im delighted with the results so far this year and hopefully this fine form will continue for the following months to come.

League Standings

View attachment 269576

A top four finish looks to be on the cards :)!

So guys what you think of the season so far, are Brabrand over achieving or can they keep up the impressive run? please keep you feedback coming as its much appreciated :)!

Stellar job buddy! :D

Now with the money rolling, things are looking good for the club :D

Stellar job buddy! :D

Now with the money rolling, things are looking good for the club :D

Thanks man :)

Yeah im hoping the club will turn professional soon as that will be very good news for the club and myself :)

Thanks for your continued support, hope your enjoying it :)

November

Brabrand defeated after eight unbeaten games

Still in the thick for a top two finish

​Some staggering facts show Brabrand are in the worst Financial status in the whole of Denmark

Brabrand defeated for the first time in 2 years at home

Results

View attachment 269758

Brabrand 1-0 FC Hjorring
Winding

Silkeborg 1-1 Brabrand
Winding

FC Vestsjaelland 1-1 Brabrand
Maze

Brabrand 2-3 FC Fredericia
Thrand, Uth

Player of the Month

View attachment 269749

Would have to go to Frank Winding yet again, the big centre back saved us 4 points this month and lead by example.

November Review

Was a rather positive month as we continued to be consistent on putting points on the table in what was two very hard away games and a disappointing loss at home, so to take 5 points this month wasn't the worst thing that could of happened. Although scrolling through finances etc i was shocked to see we are financially the worst team in Denmark, i knew we were very bad but not this bad and as im almost clueless when it comes to finances as ive never been a team in this sort of state when it comes to them it looks like im going to have to man manage them myself during the three month break which should prove interesting.

League Standings

View attachment 269760

With 14 games to go im ecstatic we are in the fight for promotion!!​

Last edited:
Sorry guys i realised in December i only had one game and then its the three month break so i added the result and new table in the November post so if you have already read the November post it would be worth reading over again as there was some changes made.

Thanks guys.

March

Very Poor youth intake

Three key players injured in one game!

Very close with the top 3

Brabrand welcome two new midfielders and a very talented young goalkeeper!

Results/Friendlies

View attachment 269895

Naestved 1-3 Brabrand
Nielsen, El Banna

Brabrand 3-1 HB Koge
Dedovic, Skibsted, Sogaard

Brabrand 1-4 Esbjerg fB
OG

Player of the Month

Would have to go to Kristian Uth who has been great on the wing so far all year and created alot of chances and and made most of the assists this month.

Transfers

In

View attachment 269896

Future star for team, Almany Kone! for our standards this is great, have a look!

View attachment 269897

March Review

Wasnt the best although im happy with the two comfortable victories but wasn't very happy with the 4-1 defeat as a win would of really made a gap in the top three and to lose at home were we are very strong by 3 goals was gutting but im happy with the players we brought in, 2 being very young but i also let a few very good players go due to high wage and under performing as far to many players have poor ratings and being so high up the table its just annoying in a way how there managing it.

League Standings

View attachment 269901

April

Big month for Brabrand with lost of games

Massive game against Silkeborg

Wassim El Banna released by Brabrand

Gap finally opens up in top 3 but whos left behind?...

Results

View attachment 270145

Brabrand 4-1 AB
Skibsted(3), Winding

FC Roskilde 1-3 Brabrand
Winding, Uth, Skibsted

Vejle Kolding 1-3 Brabrand
Patschinsky, Skibsted(2)

Brabrand 2-1 Skive
Skibsted, Due

View attachment 270147

Phew!

Brabrand 1-0 Silkeborg
Skibsted

FC Hjorring 3-1 Brabrand
Lund

Player of the Month

View attachment 270150

Without a doubt has to go to Simon Skibsted who was fantastic this month playing a key part in the results with 8 goals from 6 games.

April Review

Wow! great month of results especially with only a few games left im glad that we managed consistent wins this month putting us in a very secure position for the final month of the season, although ive been over performing since i took charge here ive been making it harder on myself to try bring in better and better players with no money at all and if we get promoted it could really make things gets messy.

League Standings

View attachment 270151

One month to go!!

View attachment 270167

May

Terrible month of results

Brabrand secure there highest ever league position in history

Well with Brabrand 9 points clear for promotion could they hang on after a poor month of results? lets find out...

Results

View attachment 270165

Brabrand 1-1 FC Vestsjaelland
OG

FC Fredericia 0-0 Brabrand

Brabrand 0-1 Naestved

Esbjerg fB 3-1 Brabrand
Sorensen, Mansaray sent off

HB Koge 1-1 Brabrand
Nielsen

Player of the Month

View attachment 270166

Nobody!

May Review

Well we ended this season on a low after the worst month id say in two years, just didnt seem to turn up to any of the matches as the team obviously felt that promotion was in a bag but i felt we should of came out and finished on a high after a fantastic season but unfortunately we ended on our worst run of results ever.

League Standings (Final)

View attachment 270168

YES!

Well there you have it we got promoted!! Please let me know what you guys thought about this season and your thought on the story overall :)!
Deciding to skip the awards for this year mainly due to the fact we won basically nothing!

Last edited:
Great stuff!! Congrats on the promotion and you know I love the story :)