Rise of the Unknown - A Brabrand FC Story

Wow, that was a really poor run but hopefully that's the worst! Great stuff and keep it up buddy! Always following you :D

well done mate just started reading this tonite but will be back on to see how nxt season goes keep up the good work !!

View attachment 270511

Pre-Season

Brabrand board announce new stadium to be built

Brabrand bring in 6 new faces as 9 leave

Worrying pre-season of results for Brabrand

Results

View attachment 270494

So yeah a terrible Pre-season run out as we got brushed aside all 3 games and didn't look up for it at all and as this is now nine games in a row we have failed to win its very worrying as the Superliga will begin in two weeks time.

Transfers

View attachment 270495

Its of course slightly worrying we have a smaller squad than last season but with the Superliga 25 squad registration this year i feel i have enough in every position although most of the players ive signed i don't feel are comfortable at this level or experienced, same with the rest of the team so im slightly worried/dissapointed with my transfers but i had to bring a few more players in so i had no choice and i was having no look at all with the level of ability i wanted to bring in.

New Stadium

View attachment 270496

Well the board decide to go and build a new stadium (not a request) which will contain a capacity of 5,000 and under soil heating and once i seen they had declared this i felt like putting my fist through the screen as our current stadium of 1,500 has been lucky to sell 1,000 tickets a game so building this stadium for 5M with basically all the money ive brought to the club and of course a bank loan puts the financial state of the club back to the very bottom as not only will we have a stadium being built that will be lucky to sell 2,000 a match we have a 3.50m bank loan over the next 1-3 years to pay back, so im very angry at this as you can probably tell.

Season Plans

Well this season will defiantly hold no surprises like the last, this year will be very tough and our season expectations of not getting relegated will be very hard to avoid but im hoping we can avoid relegation and push on up the divison in the years to come as im well aware if you want to become the best you have to beat the best so ill need alot of patience for this season especially as im confident this will be the hardest season but its key to survive as the more season we play at the top level the quicker will adapt to it and stay strong in the league so avoiding relegation is key.

Last edited:
Im afraid i wont be able to continue the story as my pc crashed earlier and corrupted the file which is really annoying as i was excited for the new season.

Although this has happened im going to jump straight back into a story which will be with a BPL side as ive always had bad luck in that league and its time for a change, ill probably have it started tomorrow. Im very sorry for those who were following me and i hope you join me on my new save.

Im afraid i wont be able to continue the story as my pc crashed earlier and corrupted the file which is really annoying as i was excited for the new season.

Although this has happened im going to jump straight back into a story which will be with a BPL side as ive always had bad luck in that league and its time for a change, ill probably have it started tomorrow. Im very sorry for those who were following me and i hope you join me on my new save.

Too bad mate.