rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

And Messi for... Bankruptcy :p

Never underestimate my willingness to go for broke!

3x Value is a bit much.. If you apply to a couple of examples, it means Isco would go for 93 million.. Aubameyang for 70 mil.. koke for... 75.. Far more than they would ever be worth.

Perhaps a little, but if those are the rules, they are the same for everyone! Perhaps 2.5 is more realistic, but won't argue with the rules, just means we have to go for different targets from high-value ones!

I would say keep it at 2x for all FGN players, but 2.5x at most for key and first team :)

I hear you guys. On hindsight, 3x is probably a little overkill. I just wanted it so that it costs more to get a key player.

2.5x seems reasonable enough. I'll fix the rule!

EDIT: Fixed!

Last edited:
Status Update!

Just three more clubs left to be taken now!

View attachment 193073

The rest of you can get started on them press releases. We might be able to get this thing running soon!

Also, rules are now up on the first post for a quick reference.

Post them here!

Guess I should add that in the rules.

Last edited:
Arsenal open for business! Will get a press release out tomorrow!

I have no clue what to do even tho i did read the rules 3 times and read disclaimer89 fm 15 i will just look what u guys do ,ask some dumb questions and stuff

I have no clue what to do even tho i did read the rules 3 times and read disclaimer89 fm 15 i will just look what u guys do ,ask some dumb questions and stuff

Hey dude, take a read through my last year's thread(more than just the rules)...skim through the first 20 pages or so...most questions that you'd want to asked have more than likely been asked and answered there :)

Now, I think I'll take control of...Aston Villa. I'm a sucker for a doomed team ;P

Good luck Rish on your first Chairman game! ;) Any questions PM me. I'm too busy with work this year to run one...maybe at a later date.

Welp.

Looks like it's Sunderland for me then!

That's all the teams for now then. If anyone else is interested, PM me and I'll add you to the waitlist. If an existing chairman leaves I'll notify you!

Once we're all done with press releases, I'll sim up to the end of August and open up that transfer window.

I should also mention that there will be a second chance transfer window (for all types of deals except C2C) in case teams lose out on certain players to other teams. More on this when it actually happens.

Season 1 - Chairmen List

View attachment 192952

Alright guys, this is what we have for now. Let me know ASAP if there are any discrepancies.

Once again, we'll get started once all press releases are out!​

Awesome job! Can't wait for this to get started!
BTW, will we be allowed to adjust the available transfer budget for our manager before you sim forward? Would like to have some money left to spend! :)

BTW, will we be allowed to adjust the available transfer budget for our manager before you sim forward? Would like to have some money left to spend! :)

Znik, fancy linking up again this year? ;) ...As usual, I could do with a few of your quality, unwanted/youth players for loan! :)

Sure, why not?

Just managed to load FM16 and the real-time editor on my current machine, so I'll put up finances and stuff as soon as I get a chance!

Waitlist?

Can I be put on the Waitlist? Any Club Except City and Liverpool is fine with me

Rule update.

Guys,

In order to keep the game as realistic as possible, I'm considering tweaking the rule on transfer fees a little bit. If you are trying to sign a key player or first team player who has a release clause, then you must pay the entire release clause in order to sign him.

What do you guys think about this? Should I make the change, or just leave the rules as they are? While this would be what any club (particularly in Spain) would make you do, this would also mean that someone wanting to sign Ronaldo would have to spend upwards of 700 million pounds!