rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

BREAKING NEWS

This just in: Italuan oil magnate Don Volpe has taken over Southampton FC!

Says Volpe " Southampton have too little money. I have too much money. Opposites attract."

Volpe also added, "Some players I do not like. When I do not like I get what I want. Gazzaniga, Yoshida and Long I do not like. They are available. Now basta you vultures! "

Announcement at the Emirates

View attachment 192738
Huge Announcement from the Emirates
In a shocking announcement from the Emirates Stadium today, former owner, Stan Kroenke, announced that he had relinquished the majority shareholder post at Arsenal Football Club. After recieving a bid he "could not refuse", Kroenke announced that he would leave the ownership of the club in new hands. Those hands are none other than:

View attachment 192736
American billionaire-rapper Jay-Z!

Jay-Z has proclaimed that he has been Crazy in Love with Arsenal for a long time, and has been quoted stating that he would move with his wife, Beyonce, to London if he had a shot at getting an ownership share at Arsenal. And it seems that after offering mr. Kroenke a chance to record a track on his next album, the New York born 46 year old will finally get a chance to play a major part in Arsenal's future.

A roumoured transfer kitty of up to £100M should have Gunners fans' mouthes watering. Jay-Z stated in a short announcement that he would not be afraid to spend to bring some quality talent to the Emirates. "I got 99 problems, but ca$h ain't one" was his reply to any transfer roumours.
View attachment 192734
Will Jay-Z be able to Run This Town that is London, or will he be stuck in an Empire State of Mind?

View attachment 192730
In an additional announcement, Jay-Z declared that the following players would be open for bids:

David Ospina - £9M
Should be a starter for more than half the PL

Mathieu Debuchy - £8M
Quality offensive right back. Will be shifted to leave room for Bellerin to improve.

Nacho Monreal - £12M
Top 5 left back in the PL, on very reasonable wages.

Kieran Gibbs - £10M
Quality English international. Homegrown and can play anywhere down the left.

Gabriel Paulista - £10M
Quick and strong central defender. Would walk into almost any PL team.

Mikel Arteta - £1M
A bit aging, but still a quality playmaker. Very cheap!

Mathieu Flamini - £1.5M
A terrifying destroyer with a great work rate. Would help a lot of teams in the lower half.

Joel Campbell - £10M
Pacey winger with great dribbling skills. Still young, at 23, with room to improve even more.

Bids will also be considered for Jack Wilshere (injured for 6 months), Theo Walcott and Calum Chambers.​

View attachment 192719

DARKNESS AT STADIUM OF LIGHT,ELLIS SHORT SHOT DEAD

View attachment 192720
In shocking reports from the Stadium Of Light, American Owner Ellis Short was shot dead outside the stadium this morning. This follows after reports earlier broke that Short had refused any budget for the following season to new Manager Sam Allardyce in the upcoming window and the attack is being viewed as retaliation by one of the fanatic fans of Sunderland Football Club. Other reports also suggest the hand of Mafia behind the shooting. No suspect has yet been identified by the Police.

Mr. Shorts' wife has announced that the club will be sold and gave a strong statement against the shooting which widowed her and reiterated that her husband had nothing but the best interests for the club.

Interesting times are to follow at Sunderland and the Stadium of Light as it will welcome New Owners, if any are brave enough, in view of this horrific incident.

Can anyone tell me what LVG's preferred formation is? Not by my laptop tonight and I've been thinking of players to buy/sell based on United playing a 4-2-3-1 so I want to see if I need to get a new manager in. If someone could just find out quickly tonight, that would be great. Otherwise I'll just look tomorrow :)

Not sure if LVG has changed it, but he either runs a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 I believe

Can anyone tell me what LVG's preferred formation is? Not by my laptop tonight and I've been thinking of players to buy/sell based on United playing a 4-2-3-1 so I want to see if I need to get a new manager in. If someone could just find out quickly tonight, that would be great. Otherwise I'll just look tomorrow :)

1st choice: 4-2-3-1 Wide
2nd choice: 4-2-1-3 DM Wide
3rd choice: 4-2-3-1 DM Wide

Btw richmanisation: Do you have any information regarding teams bidding for the same player? Will it be only based on reputation, or will you make the decisions yourself as to what team is most realistic?

Last edited:
Josef's Joy?

Newcastle_banner.jpg

Are Newcastle's Fans Rejoicing Too Soon?

With the news that English born Maltese business magnate FREDERIK JOSEF has bought out Mike Ashley's stake in their club the Magpies fans have been seen in the streets, parading their shirts with glee and punching horses without contempt.
article-0-194A5EDF000005DC-293_634x395.jpg

However, while the Geordie faithful are celebrating Mike Ashley's removal, should we be asking questions about the Liverpool supporter who now runs the club?

We caught the man, relaxing on the terrace of his offices in Gzira, and asked him the important questions:

What happens to the newly appointed Steve McClaren?

"I think it would be crazy to cause such unrest with supporters, players and everyone involved in the club by paying out the contract who has only been at the club one day more than I have, Steve (McClaren) will get a chance to prove himself, as will his backroom staff."

What about the players?

"Well, we got a look at the clubs finances as part of the takeover bid and we have a lot of work to do on this front. Our main aim is to get this club back to were it was, it has one of the biggest fan bases in the world and there is a reason for that. Saying that though, we do need to balance our growth to take us up the table."

So, players will be sold?

"Yes, certain players will have to be sold. I'm sure the fans have lists of who does not deserve to be associated with the club; and I am no different" (Players to be sold depend on once I've seen the save, but chances are EVERYONE is available)

What are you looking forward to the most?

"I'd like to say the entire process, but I'm looking forward to meeting Lisa Ann in person the most...."

With that we had to cut the interview short, but rest assured Newcastle fans, it's not going to be an easy ride to the top for your once great club.

Thanks guys. Means I won't have to sack LVG (yet :D)

View attachment 192618

Leicester's Favourite Son Returns Home

View attachment 192612

Today Gary Lineker has returned to Leicester City 30 years on from his playing days. As Reports confirm that he has officially become the new owner at the King Power Stadium.

In October 2002, Lineker backed a £5 Million bid to rescue his boyhood club Leicester City from administration. Now 13 years on and he has taken the ultimate step and bought the club.

Lineker is set to stick with newly appointed manager, Claudio "Thinkerman" Ranieri. As he is set to give him a chance to prove himself and earn his new title as the "Thinkerman". Despite keeping the faith in the manager, we are told that a number of players are deemed surplus to requirements after years of extensive MoTD anaysis;

Transfer List

Leonardo Ulloa - £5 Million

Danny Simpson - £3 Million

Yohan Benalouane - £ 3 million

View attachment 192599

Everton Sold To US Presential Candidate

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has decided to sell the club after becoming disillusioned at Merseyside. Reasons are unknown why he has decided to sell up but apparently a string of saucy paparazzi snaps have seen him leaving several Merseyside strip clubs with 20 year old models on his arm. When asked about his antics Kenwright admitted that he would be moving to Mongolia for the foreseeable future while he rides out the media storm. Shortly after his flight landed he was seen leaving a local Mongolian strip club with again several 20 year old models on his arms.

D
onald Trump Buys Everton

Everton soon found a new owner when American Presidential candidate Donald Trump bought them. Trump stated that he had heard of a fantastic soccer team in Merseyside that had a huge history and had won a lot of domestic trophies in the 80's. Trump swooped in and bought Everton before even researching the club. When Trump realised he had bough a dud club he rang Kenwright in Mongolia who explained there were no refunds and that Trump was a sucker.

Trump admitted he had made a hugh mistake and that it was indeed Liverpool he wanted to buy, A little research and Trump again changed his mind and realised Liverpool were not big club any more and that Everton was probably the better purchase. Having no idea about Soccer or Everton Trump immediately upset fans when he stated that he needed a new quarter back and that he couldn't wait to see the clubs cheerleaders.

Trump has befriended Roberto Martinez Everton's manager and has basically told him to do his bidding. Trump has signalled that he will front Martinez with the money but the only stipulation is that Naismith gets sold as he looks like an Albino street fighter and he scares the living daylights out of him.

View attachment 192598

Transfer List

Stephen Naismith
Bryan Oviedo
Gareth Barry
Darren Gibson
Steven Pienaar
Aaron Lennon
Leon Osman
Tom Cleverly
Arouna Kone

Last edited:
1st choice: 4-2-3-1 Wide
2nd choice: 4-2-1-3 DM Wide
3rd choice: 4-2-3-1 DM Wide

Btw richmanisation: Do you have any information regarding teams bidding for the same player? Will it be only based on reputation, or will you make the decisions yourself as to what team is most realistic?

****, hadn't really given it too much of a thought. I'm proposing the following:

1. Club reputation. For instance, if Man Utd and Stoke bid for Neymar, he goes to United.

2. If reputation is the same (example Arsenal and United bidding for Neymar), then it depends on who paid the higher transfer fee.

3. If that's the same, then it depends on who paid the higher wages.

4. If all three are the same (absolutely praying that this doesn't happen), then lucky dip time. Or I might invite the chairmen involve to submit fresh contracts. Kind of leaning towards the first because it will save time, but if you prefer the second, let me know and that's what it'll be.

View attachment 192558
New Chelsea Football Club owner Oliver Queen has today thrown his full support behind manager Jose Mourinho and insisted that the Portugese is the right man to lead the club forwards. Mourinho, 52, led Chelsea to a memorable Premiership title last season and with plenty of time and points to spare.

"Jose is a world class manager, it would take an idiot not to see that" said Mr Queen yesterday when speaking to the press. "He will get all of the time and resources necessary to cement our place at the top of the world footballing ladder. Everybody here at the club is determined to secure not only short term but long term success. Having said this, we are not willing to sacrafice the long term stability and future of this great club for short term gain, so our focus will be on creating a team for the future that is still able to compete effectively in the present."

Chelsea transfer list

Papy Djilobodji - £2.5 milion
A solid, fast centre back, capable of competing at any lower half team.

Loic Remy - £15 million
In my opinion a world class striker, capable of banging in goals for top clubs.

Fabregas, Ramires and Ivanovic are available for the right price.

Good job guys! Keep 'em coming!

Looking to get that first post out soon! And then the transfer window.

****, hadn't really given it too much of a thought. I'm proposing the following:

1. Club reputation. For instance, if Man Utd and Stoke bid for Neymar, he goes to United.

2. If reputation is the same (example Arsenal and United bidding for Neymar), then it depends on who paid the higher transfer fee.

3. If that's the same, then it depends on who paid the higher wages.

4. If all three are the same (absolutely praying that this doesn't happen), then lucky dip time. Or I might invite the chairmen involve to submit fresh contracts. Kind of leaning towards the first because it will save time, but if you prefer the second, let me know and that's what it'll be.

Well, #2 and #3 are quite likely to happen, as prices are based on values, which will be equal for all, and wages are also a multiplied amount of the current wage. So the transfer price and wages would be the same if Arsenal and Man Utd bid for Neymar. I suggest the following:

- Either only reputation counts, as reputation is different, even at the same star ratings (would suck for me as Arsenal (ranked #4), but hey, not a big deal :) )
- Or you make a decision as commander and chief of this operation, based on the need of a team and other details. (manager preference, former club affiliations (f. instance, Pogba is unlikely to rejoin Man Utd, as is Ravel Morrison), chances for playing time)

Also, be sure to load a big enough database, and to check off "remove attribute masking" :)

Last edited:
Well, #2 and #3 are quite likely to happen, as prices are based on values, which will be equal for all, and wages are also a multiplied amount of the current wage. So the transfer price and wages would be the same if Arsenal and Man Utd bid for Neymar. I suggest the following:

- Either only reputation counts, as reputation is different, even at the same star ratings (would suck for me as Arsenal (ranked #4), but hey, not a big deal :) )
- Or you make a decision as commander and chief of this operation, based on the need of a team and other details. (manager preference, former club affiliations (f. instance, Pogba is unlikely to rejoin Man Utd, as is Ravel Morrison), chances for playing time)

Also, be sure to load a big enough database, and to check off "remove attribute masking" :)

I think solely looking at reputation wouldn't exactly be fair. It'll probably go down to preferences, favorite teams and teams the player would rather not play for (from FMRTE).

I had the team needs idea in mind, so it'll probably be a bunch of various factors. Either way, I'll let the concerned chairmen know why I took such a decision should a situation such as this arise.

Been getting some PMs regarding transfers. Please hold off on these for now. Once the window opens, you can send them! :)

Good decision richman! I think that is the better choice too, even if it might mean a little more work for you.