rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Argh, missed the start. Can I go on the waiting list then? Cheers.

Znik, fancy linking up again this year? ;) ...As usual, I could do with a few of your quality, unwanted/youth players for loan! :)

I'll be sure to send you my list of players that are available! Could even offer you a couple of bargains!

Guys,

In order to keep the game as realistic as possible, I'm considering tweaking the rule on transfer fees a little bit. If you are trying to sign a key player or first team player who has a release clause, then you must pay the entire release clause in order to sign him.

What do you guys think about this? Should I make the change, or just leave the rules as they are? While this would be what any club (particularly in Spain) would make you do, this would also mean that someone wanting to sign Ronaldo would have to spend upwards of 700 million pounds!

Well, I'm not sure there is any point to making this change tbh. The world class players generally have very high values ingame, which means they are virtually unobtainable for most clubs. And although the way you describe it would be true for the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona, there are lots of examples of the other clubs letting key players go for less than release clauses (i.e Diego Costa, David De Gea & Felipe Luis from Atletico, Juan Mata, Jordi Alba & Nicolas Otamendi from Valencia).

Do I have to send the shopping list when the transfer window starts or can I send it now?

Also is it OK, if I post the press release in the coming minutes?

Do I have to send the shopping list when the transfer window starts or can I send it now?

Press release should be fine, not sure about the transfer list though

View attachment 192918

CK: Hi! I'm Champ Kind and I'm here with the new owner of Manchester City. Tell me now, why did you buy such a club?
HL (Hannibal Lecter): I bought it, because I've always liked this club. Honestly I would've liked Arsenal better, but City was cheaper. You see, the previous owner offered it to me for pennies, it would've been a crime not to buy it. One of the deciding factors also was that they have got some world class players.

CK: Interesting, interesting. You say there are world class players. Are there some not-so-good players you wil be trying to get rid of?
HL: I've been thinking about that for some time and come to the conclusion that most likely people to leave my club are Wilfried Bony and Jesus Navas.

CK: How about any transfer targets?
HL: I had my scouts recommend any players they thought we could use and they recommended Luis Fabiano and Julio Baptista. I've been looking into them and they might be great for a season or two. And their current contract last only about six months. So their some of my transfer targets.

CK: That's real brilliant. Anything else you want to share with us?
HL: Only that I'm hungry.

CK: There you got it people, the new owner of Manchester City

Transfer List

Wilfried Bony
Jesus Navas

*I'm also looking for trades with the players above

Yeah go for the press release!

You can put up a list of players you'd like to sell along with your release. But I'll let you know when you can start bidding for players!

If you want, Although I have never played a Chairman Game before so it will take a little time to get used to

It's not hard at all!

Go through Disclaimer89's FM15 game if you want to learn more. You can start off with Sunderland and then ask me (or really anyone of us) if you have any questions. Right now you just have to post a press release (need not be as detailed as Telstar's; just a short one saying you've taken over the club and listing the players you want to sell or loan out is fine). You'll know when the next steps have to be taken!

It's not hard at all!

Go through Disclaimer89's FM15 game if you want to learn more. You can start off with Sunderland and then ask me (or really anyone of us) if you have any questions. Right now you just have to post a press release (need not be as detailed as Telstar's; just a short one saying you've taken over the club and listing the players you want to sell or loan out is fine). You'll know when the next steps have to be taken!

Okay I Will take Sunderland then :)

BOURNEMOUTH ANNOUNCE NEW OWNERSHIP & CHAIRMAN
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier today, AFC Bournemouth owner Maxim Denim announced that he had officially sold his shares in the club to a consortium based out of the Faroe Islands for $1.3 million. Although not much is known about the consortium at this time, it's believed that they are all businessmen who have worked in the fishing and Information Technology industries and have connections to both Denmark and Scotland, and is also believed to include Faroese swimmer Pál Joensen.

"We're looking forward to taking this next step in our portfolio, and dipping our toes into the footballing world" states the 'liaison official' of the consortium in a formal press release upon the takeover being finalised. "We have some great plans for the organization and intend on making Bournemouth into a force to be reckoned with in English football".

The officer also stated that the chairman would be Fredrik Gunnarsen, a board member of the consortium and that he would be the one with any final say over what occurs in Bournemouth, thus guaranteeing that Eddie Howe would be retaining his job, seeing as Fredrik had been noted in recent times as having come out in full support of the job Howe had been doing in bringing Bournemouth into the position they find themselves in currently. "No chance" was the reply when the question was brought up on whether Eddie would be leaving.

"We'll be sitting down with him and informing him that he's a required member of the Bournemouth identity; that he has our full support". The release would then go on to say that players would be assessed over the coming days in training, and that as of right now; Callum Wilson and Harry Arter are the only two that are virtually untouchable, with Matt Richie and Young Norwegian striker Joshua King only being available if the price is absolutely right.

We look forward to seeing what this new board do with the squad.

Lisa Ann takes over West Bromwich Albion

View attachment 192889

Breaking news, John Silk , now former president of WBA, decided to sell the club because of too huge debt to mafia, so the new president is (we all know who she was(retired)) LISA ANN

players she wants to offload are the following : Anders Lindegaard value 2.6 million> 1.2 million or a trade
Darren Fletcher value 3.1 million>2.0 million or a trade
Callum McManaman value 5.75 million>4.75 mil or a trade
James Morrison value 14.75 mil >10 mil or a trade
she also said that the part she feels needs improving are right winger and AMC(trequartista)

prices are in euros btw

West Ham Taken Over
West Ham have been taken over by an odd mix as James Cordon and David Cameron bought the club
View attachment 192830

Corden was said to be delighted to be owner of his favourite team saying "We have a great manager and a good team and will be moving into an amazing stadium next year so I feel that we can make this a historic time for the club.
View attachment 192827

Reports that Cameron said "wait this isn't the team I pretend to support" after buying the club couldn't be confirmed

Corden has said that he wants a top half finish at least with a decent run in the Europa League.

He has also said some player he feels don't quite fit with his plans for West Ham and offered them around.

Andy Carroll, Liverpool's most expensive transfer could be your for around 16.5 million. According to a rumour he once jumped without injuring himself. Due to his hairstyle he has to move on.

Nikola Jelevic, proven goal scorer and only 30k a week will only cost 5 million.

Everyone is available for a price except Reece Oxford who will not be leaving any time soon.​

View attachment 192780
HOSTILE TAKEOVER AT THE LANE
Breaking News: Levy evacuated for safety reasons before announcing immediate resignation.

Daniel Levy has been forced out of Tottenham Hotspur in an extremely hostile takeover involving Qatari Royalty and Vladimir Putin. As soon as Levy left the stadium, he released a statement saying that he was resigning with immediate effect. The fans rejoiced. Then they received another statement saying who was replacing him. And they cried to have Levy back. For no-one wanted:
View attachment 192779
Sepp Blatter

Fresh from the FIFA Scandal, Sepp Blatter has been announced as Daniel Levy's replacement.
Upon his appointment, Blatter released the following statement:
"I love money. Give me money and I will give you gifted players. Offer me protection from Camilo Zuniga (joke from last years chairman game) and you can have whatever you want"

Serious Transfer List:
Kevin Wimmer
Moussa Dembelé
Ryan Mason
Michel Vorm
Alex Pritchard and Joshua Onomah - LOAN ONLY​

View attachment 192773
Chelsea Football Club are delighted to announce that the sale of the football club has today been completed. Russian oligarch Roman Abramovic has sold the club to American Businessman and playboy Oliver Queen and his business partner Felicity Smoak in a deal rumoured to be worth £850 million.

View attachment 192772
It is understood that Mr Queen, 34, is the official owner of the club and that Ms Smoak, 24, is to be installed as Chairman. Oliver Queen is a name famous throughout America and is part of the famous Queen family dynasty who made their name and fortune through the Queen Consolidated business brand that operates out of Starling City in the United States. Rumoured to be worth in the region of $8 billion, Mr Queen is likely to be throwing some serious cash into this venture.

"I am delighted to be the new owner of Chelsea Football Club" he was quoted as saying today "I have always been a hue fan, and I feel the time is now right for both Felicty and myself to throw our business acumen and financial power behind the club to really push on to the next level and become not only a footballing superpower but a global brand.

Chelsea have also announced that a radical overhaul of the playing staff will take place over the next couple of seasons and that a transfer list will be being published shortly.

View attachment 192771

0.jpg

New ownership at the yellows

Money is about to fly into the yellows with a new owner set to set aside lots of cash for the club to buy tons of younger players.

Early this morning it was announced that Jake Humphrey a life long Norwich fan was about to buy the club for £5 million pounds.

The surprisingly cheap deal was because Delia smith said she wanted to sell the club as she could not give her time and money to the football club any more due to her new TV show.

Jake Humphrey has straight away announced the chairmen (Webby) is in full control of transfers and budgets.

Webby, himself a life time Norwich fan, has already confirmed that Alex Neil still has the full backing of the board. Webby has also announced the players who are looking to be sold.

Steven Whittaker
Kyle Lafferty
Ryan Bennett
Vadis Odjidja
Elliott Bennett

"I am delighted to be the new owner of Chelsea Football Club" he was quoted as saying today "I have always been a hue fan, and I feel the time is now right for both Felicty and myself to throw our business acumen and financial power behind the club to really push on to the next level and become not only a footballing superpower but a global brand.

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 1006535

Breaking News

Shocking news if true but it appears that lifelong fan, chairman, shareholder and chief executive of Swansea, Huw Jenkins, has sold his shares and is no in charge of the Swans.
Lets go to David Davies,our Swansea reporter, who has broken this shocking revelation.

Yes it appears to be true that the man who lead Swansea from the bottom of the old Division Three to the dazzling lights of the Premiership has departed and the new chairman is about to be announced at a hastily arranged press conference at the Liberty Stadium.

A hush descends upon the waiting press as the doors slowly open to reveal who is the new owner of Swansea City F.C....................

****** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine Zeta Jones has returned to her native Swansea and become the new owner of the Swans.

Catherine - "Before we start, I would like to say that in honour of all the work done by Huw Jenkins, I am delighted to announce that he will be staying on as a director at the club and that he will be the honourary president of the club.

I have always loved Swansea and the Swans and I am delighted to be able to become the owner of this magnificent club. Hopefully together we can lead the team to greater heights and cement our place as the greatest club in Wales.

We will continue to play the attractive, attacking style of football that we have become known to play and with luck and hard work we can again bring some silverware back into the club in the near future.

That is all for now. Questions will be answered at a future press conference but for now we would like to stride ahead and make our plans for the forthcoming season.

Thanks."