rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

WBA TRANSFER LIST

View attachment 1019393
WBA TRANSFER LIST
-STEPHANE SESSEGNON-Experienced attacking midfielder ,can play forward,VALUE=3.3m,PRICE=750k

-ANDERS LINDEGAARD,Danish goalie,decent back-up ,VALUE=400k,PRICE=FREE
-SEBASTIAN POCOGNOLI,decent left back,who could step in most lower teams,VALUE=5.75mil,PRICE=2,75mil
negotiable
-CHRISTIAN GAMBOA-FREE,very,VERY fast fullback
-BOAZ MYHILL -FREE,decent backup keeper
-JAMES MORRISON-WAS very good for me last season,but i just dont like him,VALUE=11,75mil,PRICE=7,75m

View attachment 181237

Updated Transfer List

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Player
[/TD]
[TD]Position
[/TD]
[TD]Asking price
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bacary Sagna
[/TD]
[TD]D (RLC), WB (R)[/TD]
[TD]800K €[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eliaquim Mangala
[/TD]
[TD]DC[/TD]
[TD]18.5M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aleksandar Kolarov
[/TD]
[TD]D/WB/M (L)[/TD]
[TD]13.5M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernando
[/TD]
[TD]DM, M (C)[/TD]
[TD]15M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernandinho[/TD]
[TD]DM, M (C)[/TD]
[TD]12.5M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fabian Delph[/TD]
[TD]M (C)[/TD]
[TD]28.5M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Stoke has confirmed their first transfer

Stoke have signed the 34 year old keeper Petr Cech. Mahir Wasem wants the club to progress and has a plan that they will play in Champions League in three years. The seasoned goalkeeper with 126 international apperances will give the team a professional experience like no other in the team. He have played a total of 367 games for premier league clubs and he is still on top. Last year he kept 13 clean sheets and was one of the important players for Arsenal last season.

So do all transfers that have currently been done by the manager stay where they are? Just a few transfers have gone through (Butland to Liverpool, Cathcart to Palace)

Wonder if i even got the funds as I am stuck with 8m balance haha

I'm so happy with what LVG did by bringing in Laporte, I now have a central defensive partnership of Varane and Laporte :D

View attachment 181219

Leicester City Hire Marcelo Gallardo

Following the retirement of Claudio Ranieri, it has today been confirmed that Marcelo Gallardo has become the latest manager at the King Power Stadium. The 40 year old Argentine has reportedly signed a long term deal at the club.

View attachment 1019421

Gallardo is a well known figure in the footballing world, having played for the likes of PSG and Monaco as well as winning 44 caps for Argentina. Following his retirement, he turned his attention to management and has enjoyed reasonable success in South America. He famously guided River Plate to a 3-1 win over Barcelona in the Club World Championship Final in 2015, whilst winning the Argentine Premier Division, Copa Libertadores and South American Recopa in the same year.

"It was a sad day to see Claudio retire after a solid first season with the club and we would like to thank him for everything he has done for the club and wish him all the best in the future. Although we are delighted to welcome such a young, talented manager in Marcelo and look forward to the next chapter in Leicester City's history under his guidance. I truly believe Marcelo has the ability to take this club to the next level". - Gary Lineker

Last edited:
Quick note that all norwich's players are avalible at a price so plz just ask

Derby Confirm De Paul Capture

View attachment 181199

Derby County are pleased to announce the loan signing of Manchester United's Rodrigo De Paul. The deal marks new owner, John Carlov's, first venture into the market, following his recent take over at the club, & is set to be the first of many as the club looks to establish itself in the Premier League.

"We are delighted to welcome Rodrigo to the club & are excited to see him in action" revealed Director of football, Manuel Pablo. "This is a deal that I believe will greatly benefit both ourselves & United. Rodrigo will get a chance to play regular first team football, which will both aid in his development &, with a bit of luck, help us avoid relegation."

View attachment 181155

Everton and Trump More Hopeful For 2016-2017 Season

Everton experienced a real up and down season last year, starting off on an extremely poor run and dwindling down in the doldrums of the league. Fortunately Everton, Martinez and Trump managed to turn things around and the club finished in a respectable position. Trump was happy that the club avoided relegation but has been tight with his money and told Martinez that this season he can only use cash from player sales to buy players! Every player is available for the right price and Everton will even let the big boys go for the right sizeable amount!

View attachment 181156

West Ham Update

West Ham Owner Dier and manager Bilic had their first meeting after the season had ended to discuss futures of clubs, players and staff. Dier stated "We have come to an arrangement Bilic and I, we have set out targets of another mid table finish this season hopefully finishing higher than 14th. I have noticed we don't have as much as most clubs to spend this season so we need to be really smart with our signings and will have to get rid of some players also. We have decided to transfer list a fair amount of players for any managers who may be interested to come fourth and offer for them."

Transfer List

Ruben Garcia - Newly joined at West Ham but has already created arguments with owner Dier therefore is up for sale. £10m

Sakho
- Perfect striker for any mid table team, just doesn't fit into Bilic's plans this season, 7 goals last season. £8m

Juanmi -
Striker didn't get the attention he much needed only making 8 games but scoring 3. £5m

Antonio -
Club's Player of the Year has surprising been selected to go after a great season with 7 goals and 3 assists. £18m

Ighalo -
Came in last season tried to break into the squad but failed with 7 starts and 0 goals. Would be a great striker for a mid/low tabled team for a low price. £4.5m

Poyet -
Great Defensive Midfielder at a young age of just 21 with high potential. £4.5m

Randolph -
2nd choice keeper up for grabs on a low wage and low fee. £350k

Dark times are here

Mr. Fiege was in a humorous mood today as he declared that dark times were there at the stadium of light and that no one was safe. "I watched a lot of matches last season", he said. "My nana played better football than this at times".

Every Sunderland player is available with the exception of Jordan Pickford who will stay at the club. He won't go out for loan this season. For the convenience of others, I am releasing a list of the players with their prices. If a player is not listed, you can directly contact me for him.

Players Available:

C. Pantillimon : 2.5 Mn

Younes Kaboul : 500K

Liam Bridcutt (HG) : 3 Mn

Jordi Gomez : Free

Jermain Defoe : Free

Last edited:
Manchester United Transfer List

Sergio Romero (GK) - £5m
Matthieu Debuchy (DR) - £10m
Marcos Rojo (DC) - £20m
Morgan Shneiderlein (MC) - £20m (Sold)
Marouane Fellaini (MC) - £7.5m (Sold)
Ashley Young (AMRLC) - £10m
Antonio Valencia - £10m

(All prices are negotiable and I will listen to offers for any players, so please PM me :))

View attachment 181066

Chelsea Football Club
Transfer List

Christian Benteke - £18 million - £100k wages
A beast of a striker who will score goals for pretty much any club in the league. Out of favour at the club due to the form of Costa and incoming signings.

Pedro - £25 million - £79k wages
In game value of £32 million. Had a good season last time out, scoring 11 goals. Dont even really need to tell you the class of this kid, but Cuadrado is going to be the preferred option moving forwards. Fairly low wages for such a class player.

Ramires - £12 mil - £80k Wages
Tireless midfielder who represents a real bargain!! in game value of £25 mil! This man is a machine in midfield and could play for any club in the league. Fallen behind new signings in the pecking order

Marco Van Ginkel - £8 mil - £25k wages
Another bargain, In game value of £15 mil! Not going to get a first team chance. Hugely creative player with fantastic stats. Could be a world beater!

Victor Moses - £6 million - £30k wages
Young and home grown with plenty of potential. Could do a job for most mid table teams. Low wages are an added bonus.

Tomas Kalas - £6 million - £22.5k wages
A wonderful defender who has waited patiently for his chance but just wont get it. Versatile again, able to play right back, centre back, defensive midfield and centre midfield. Quick and strong with wonderful mental attributes, he could be a steal at a young age.

Matej Delac - £500k - £8.5k wages
Promising young goalkeeper with reflexes of 17. Perfect for lower league club or as a decent backup.

Wallace - £1 million - £8.5k wages
Promising Brazilian who can play on either side of the defence, lots of potential but fallen well down the pecking order.

All prices are negotiable!

Plenty of other players available as well as some loan opportunities for some of our youngsters! Looking to trim the fat from our 'loan army' so feel free to enquire if you are interested with somebody who is not on the list!

Now for the highly anticipated loan list!!

Todd Kane - RB - £4.5k wages
Cristian Manea - DR/DC - £5k wages
Cristian Cuevas - DL - £6k wages
Charly Musonda - DMC/MC/AMC/AML/AMR - £10k wages
Lewis Baker - DMC/MC/AM/AML/AMR - £20k wages
Mario Pasalic - DMC/MC/AMC - £4k wages
Izzy Brown - AML/AMR/ST - £20k wages
Dom Solanke - AML/AMR/ST - £11.75k wages
Nathan - AMC - £13k wages
Jeremie Boga - AML/AMC/AMR - £7.75k wages

All of these players are available to buy for the right price!

Last edited:
View attachment 181052CRYSTAL PALACE 2016/17View attachment 181052

After surviving last day dramatics last season to escape relegation by the skin of their teeth, Ronnie Corbett and Co are hoping for a much improved season this year and to move forward in the league.

"We have kept our faith in Deschamps this season as he can now put into affect the players and formation he wants to help take this club forward."

To the surprise of most Crystal Palace fans, there are rumours going around that star player Yohann Cabaye is said to have been put on the transfer list with a fee of around £18 million expected if he was to be sold. "Cabaye is a quality player how with the level of wages he is on, bring in a few replacements for him in other much needed positions is the best route for the club to go down."

TRANSFER LIST:

Dwight Gayle - 500k (16k wages) - Has really struggled at the club but still has the stats to do the job.
Frazier Campbell - 300k (35k wages) - Again has struggled to secure a first team spot
Steven Fletcher - 3m (39k wages) - Competition up front with him the most likely out of him, Austin and Wickham to be moved but one of the others can be enquired about.
Yohann Cabaye - 18m (86k wages) - Quality CM but more of a financial move this one to help the benefit of the team. Willing to negotiate
Marouane Chamakh - 150k (30k wages) - Within there being so many strikers at the club, it is time for him to move on.
Bakary Sako - 1.25m (55k wages) - A very good left winger who would do a great job for those teams who have just come up
Jason Puncheon - 1m (35k wages) - Again like Sako will do a great job for those team who have just come up and maybe around mid division looking for a cheap backup.
Mile Jedinak - 275k (35k wages) - Playing second best to Cabaye and McArthur and with youngsters on hand, it is time for our ex captain to move on.
Brede Hangeland - 500k (15k wages) - Could possibly still do a job in the league but looks to not be apart of Deschamps plans this season
Joe ledley- 5m (43.5k wages) - May keep depending on other transfers but will to listen to offers
Jordon Mutch - 800k (28k wages) - Not a part of Deschamps plans

WANTS:

Right Back - With only Joel Ward there, we need a cover
Centre Back - Although Deschamps has already signed Craig Cathcart for 1.4m as well as another player later to be announced signing, still need another.
Left Back - Like at RB, only have Pape Souare as Zeki Fryers is not up to scratch.
Midfielders and Strikers - These are optional purchases depending on sale of players and prices. Again, 1 player has been signed but to be announced later.

Mile Jedinak - 275k (35k wages) - Playing second best to Cabaye and McArthur and with youngsters on hand, it is time for our ex captain to move on.

Offer an Aussie to John Carlov and rumour is it is impossible for him to turn them down

Wolves Transfer List

*If your team is predicted to finish over 10th then read Charity to do with that thing you really care for and should donate to and in return get a footballer. Also if your owner lives in the US you can use it as a tax rebate

People who would be good for most teams

Dominic Iorfa - 8.25 million

The right back is a quality player and has very cheap wages of just 1,900 a week. Only 21 and room to improve he already has four caps for Nigeria

Players who will be alright if you may be relegated

David Edwards - 950k

Is an AMC and the formation doesn't use it so he must go, 27 caps for Wales and only 14k P/W

Bjorn Siguroarson - 1.8 million

Six caps for Iceland and 9.5k a week what more could you want? Skill, quality, good finishing or an ability to hit double figures in any of League One, the Championship, the Danish Superliga or Norwegian Premier League. Well he lacks those but, he has 6 goals in 30 games in the Icelandic Premier League so what more could you want.

Rajiv van La Parra - 1.4 million

Well he has Indian as a second nationality so he could sell jerseys there possibly. He also came through Feyenoord's academy.

Tommy Rowe - 2 million

Can play as an LB or CM but, neither well at Premier League level but don't let that stop you. Came through the highly regarded Stockport academy, and counts as homegrown.

If you're feeling charitable these are the players for you

Harry Burgoyne

Not good enough for us but, with lots of hugs and kisses could be for you, only 500 P/W. His agent is a mix of the names of two players better than him, Jermaine Defoe and Ashley Cole

George Saville

No relation (I hope), is getting bullied at Wolves so you should take him into a caring and positive environment. Has the same agent as Rueben Loftus-Cheek

Liam McAlinden

Well he is Irish so he would probably be a good drinking buddy. He is the same height as Cristiano Ronaldo and played at Fleetwood like Jamie Vardy. Also like Ronaldo has totally won three Ballon D'or's but, no need to google that and check.

EDIT: He has the same birthday as me so I now like him, this means he will cost 10 million

Michael broke his finger typing but, should be back soon

Last edited:
Back