rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Moving loans back right now. Sorry about the delay, too much trauma after that ending.

Current Club Managers

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]CLUB[/TD]
[TD]OLD MANAGER[/TD]
[TD]REASON CHANGED[/TD]
[TD]NEW MANAGER[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]Arsene Wenger[/TD]
[TD]Retired[/TD]
[TD]Max Allegri[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]Jose Mourinho[/TD]
[TD]Fired in-game[/TD]
[TD]Manuel Pellegrini[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[TD]Didier Deschamps[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Derby County[/TD]
[TD]Paul Clement[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]Roberto Martinez[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester City[/TD]
[TD]Claudio Ranieri[/TD]
[TD]Retired[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]Jurgen Klopp[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]Diego Simeone[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]Louis van Gaal[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]Marcelo Bielsa[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich City[/TD]
[TD]Alex Neil[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Q.P.R[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]Bernd Schuster[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]Ronald Koeman[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke City[/TD]
[TD]Ernesto Valverde[/TD]
[TD]Fired in-game[/TD]
[TD]Alan Pardew[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Brendan Rodgers[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea City[/TD]
[TD]Jaap Stam[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]Mauricio Pochettino[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Bromwich Albion[/TD]
[TD]Tony Pulis[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]Slaven Bilic[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wolverhampton Wanderers[/TD]
[TD]Kenny Jackett[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[TD]n/a[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Rish, this is not the way to do it. You're just giving away money to people who had transfer budgets. The larger the budget, the more money a team gets.

What?!? Claudio Ranieri got sacked? I was willing to give him another chance haha. Will i be able to select a new manager or will an new one be chosen for me when you sim?

b898142fd4bab9e47beb97de24cc2e84.jpg

Newcastle vow to splash cash!
Newcastle owner Kevin Keegan has said Newcastle will stop at nothing to reach the top of football, and big clubs can expect surprising bids from the toon for their stars. He told the clubs official website " this summer is definitely quality over quantity we need players that will have us competing with the top 4/6 teams, we already have some players capable such as moussa sissoko, ayoze Perez, neven subotic and Wayne Rooney so now we must build on that so if Newcastle were to finish in the top 4 nobody at all will be surprised" when asked about Bielsa's future he said "I have no doubt he can push us to the next level, he has done well at every club he's been at And I expect him to be successful here aswell. Some clubs have enquired about making him their manager but I warn anyone else considering to put up or shut up and if they want one of the finest managers in the game they must pay the price of one" he added that "all players are also available to be enquired about we will accept the right offer for any of our players so feel free to enquire"

Rish, this is not the way to do it. You're just giving away money to people who had transfer budgets. The larger the budget, the more money a team gets.

It would make sense that the transfer budget comes out of the team's balance though right? For the purposes of transfers, I was going to either reduce any expenses from the transfer budget if I didn't add them. Or I could add them and then cut expenses from there.

Holy **** there are some big numbers there! Not for Derby though, smallest budget of all the promoted sides :(

Oh well all the more glorious when we survive! ;)

Transfer Window Open for Business

THE SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Duration:
7 Feb 2016 (9:00 PM BST) - 10 Feb 2016 (9:00 PM BST) - For All transfer types

Second chance window: TBA

Use the template you've been using on the previous transfer windows. If you're a new chairman, it's on one of these pages.

As always, C2C transfers need to be confirmed by both chairmen. When this is achieved, send me a PM. This PM should contain the entire negotiation, so that I can make sure you guys have reached an agreement. Once I confirm it, go ahead and announce it in the thread.

As for the other transfer types, do read the rules to determine how much exactly a player would cost. For the purpose of uniformity, please use GBP (not Euros) when calculating wages and transfer fees. Saves me the effort at the end too. Also, for these transfers, send an email to [email protected]. Would prevent cluttering up my inbox on here!

Happy shopping!

SAVE

EDIT: WINDOW HALTED TEMPORARILY. SEE MY MOST RECENT POST.

Last edited:
What?!? Claudio Ranieri got sacked? I was willing to give him another chance haha. Will i be able to select a new manager or will an new one be chosen for me when you sim?

Ranieri retired in game. Should fix that!

You can pick a new one! Make sure the reputation of the manager you pick doesn't exceed that of your club though.

Ranieri retired in game. Should fix that!

You can pick a new one! Make sure the reputation of the manager you pick doesn't exceed that of your club though.

Ok. Is the latest save the one you put up from the end of the season? or is there a more updated save to use?

When do I get a confirmation if the transfer is succeeded?

It would make sense that the transfer budget comes out of the team's balance though right? For the purposes of transfers, I was going to either reduce any expenses from the transfer budget if I didn't add them. Or I could add them and then cut expenses from there.

Well, you are partly correct. But the Balance a team has is a set figure compared to the transfer budget. If I add £100M to my transfer budget, it doesn't remove that amount from my balance. It just means that 100M from my budget is available to be used on transfers.

If you've moved money from transfer budgets into balance, that means that the teams that had a large transfer budget (i.e. Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool) get free funds into their balance.

Man City had a balance of £244M at the end of May. And a transfer budget of £141M. THat does not mean they have 382M in the bank, it just means that out of the £244M they have, £141M are set aside to be used on transfers.

I guess I should admit that I have selfish reasons for this as well. Because I sent you a mail asking you to set my transfer budget (which was £65M) to 0. I have in fact lost £65M because I sent you that mail, because if I had changed nothing, you would have added £65M extra to my balance.

In my opinion, just reverse that, and see what the original balances and budgets were, because this will hugely favour the teams that had budgeted to use a lot on transfers.

Well, you are partly correct. But the Balance a team has is a set figure compared to the transfer budget. If I add £100M to my transfer budget, it doesn't remove that amount from my balance. It just means that 100M from my budget is available to be used on transfers.

If you've moved money from transfer budgets into balance, that means that the teams that had a large transfer budget (i.e. Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool) get free funds into their balance.

Man City had a balance of £244M at the end of May. And a transfer budget of £141M. THat does not mean they have 382M in the bank, it just means that out of the £244M they have, £141M are set aside to be used on transfers.

I guess I should admit that I have selfish reasons for this as well. Because I sent you a mail asking you to set my transfer budget (which was £65M) to 0. I have in fact lost £65M because I sent you that mail, because if I had changed nothing, you would have added £65M extra to my balance.

In my opinion, just reverse that, and see what the original balances and budgets were, because this will hugely favour the teams that had budgeted to use a lot on transfers.

I see what you mean. I'll try to fix this as best as possible.

View attachment 1019188
Arsenal transfer list

Transfer List
PlayerValueList PriceWage
Kevin Garmeiro32M25M125K
Kieran Gibbs10M8M46K
Stefan Radu14.5M8M85K
Jonny11.25M7.5M37.5K
Theo Walcott14.75M10M140K
Jack Wilshere24M16M80K
Roberto Firmino31M24M100K
Danny Welbeck24.5M18M115K
Paco Alcacer19M17.5M68K
Emiliano Martinez4M2M15K
Adam Ljaic19.25M12M
Loan List
PlayerPositionWage
Bartlomej DragowskiGK1.5K
Richedly BazoerCDM11K
Will HughesCM21K
Serge GnabryAMRLC20K
Emerson HyndmanMC19.25K
Nahuel LeivaAMRLC8K
Ainsley Maitland-NilesMR/AMR14.75K
Chuba AkpomST10K
Jon ToralMC6.25K

Last edited:

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS TEMPORARILY HALTED AFTER AN ERROR IN CALCULATING FINANCES.

EXPECT IT TO REOPEN WITHIN AN HOUR. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

Back