rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

WBA UPDATED TRANSFER LIST
-STEPHANE SESSEGNON-Experienced attacking midfielder ,can play forward,VALUE=3.3m,PRICE=450k

-ANDERS LINDEGAARD,Danish goalie,decent back-up ,VALUE=400k,PRICE=FREE
-SEBASTIAN POCOGNOLI,decent left back,who could step in most lower teams,VALUE=5.75mil,PRICE=2,25mil
negotiable
-CHRISTIAN GAMBOA-FREE,very,VERY fast fullback
-BOAZ MYHILL -FREE,decent backup keeper
-JAMES MORRISON-WAS very good for me last season,but i just dont like him,VALUE=11,75mil,PRICE=6,75m
CHEAP LISA ANN!

THE C2C DEADLINE HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK BY 24 HOURS. THUS IT IS NOW ON THURSDAY AT 3 PM BST. THIS IS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN STILL SIGN C2C PLAYERS IF THEIR FGN DEALS DON'T GO THROUGH.

Last edited:
SOUTHAMPTON FINALISE RAFINHA DEAL
View attachment 180979
This morning Southampton chairman Don Volpe announced the signing of Chelsea's right back for a reported fee of 6m.

"We are very happy to welcome a player of his calibre to the club. Rafinha will lead this club to glory!" said Volpe on his new signing.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOUTHAMPTON FINALISE RAFINHA DEAL
View attachment 1019653
This morning Southampton chairman Don Volpe announced the signing of Chelsea's midfielder for a reported fee of 6m.

"We are very happy to welcome a player of his calibre to the club. Rafinha will lead this club to glory!" said Volpe on his new signing.

I thought the Rafinha at Chelsea was the former Bayern fullback? :P

Hey! Someone pleads by Valenica or Young from United! £5m each or £7.5m for both!

Can somebody post a list of available managers? I have a problem with loading the game tganks

QPR Takeover Complete

View attachment 180970

QPR TAKEOVER COMPLETE

After his inability to purchase the Dallas Cowboys (he was 'only' offered the Denver Broncos), Homer Simpson has decided that his interests lie in the English Premier League, and as such, thought he purchased Chelsea. However, turns out he ended up buying the club down the road, Queens Park Rangers. Doh!

Here's a few words from the man himself: "Aww it's the Queens Park Rangers. Marge told me this would be good however, so I took it up. Last time that happened, I said that she didn't know anything about football, and now the Broncos have won the Super Bowl."

There's also a new manager in town. Bernd Schuster, formerly of Malaga and Real Madrid, has agreed a three-year deal to take charge at Loftus Road.

TRANSFER LIST

Pretty much everyone available for sale as of now. I have no idea how this squad got promoted! Will have a good look at it a little later and put out a final list.

No I was just thinking about it! I want to make sure I hire the right guy. But now that you have revealed it, I will go with de Boer.

How come I have the lowest Transfer Budget out of ALL the teams!

When will the transfer status for other than C2C be published?

View attachment 180955
Updated Arsenal Transfer List v2.0

All prices are negotiable

Kieran Gibbs - (Value: £9.75M) - Price £7M
Top quality, quick left wing-back. Homegrown.
SOLD

Stefan Radu - (£14.25M) - £7.5M
Very solid CB or LB. Should be a starter for most mid-table teams.

Jonny - (£16M) - £10M
Young, quick and talented Spanish wing-back who can play both sides. Will become even better!

Jack Wilshere - (£25.5M) - £16M
Amazingly talented playmaker. English international, unfortunately pushed away by the arrival of Pogba
SOLD

Francis Coquelin - (£25M) - £17.5M
Strong, quick ball winner. Homegrown, but a French international.

Adem Ljaic - (£19.25M) - £10M
Technically gifted Serbian playmaker. Great vision, passing and dribbling.

Roberto Firmino - (£34M) - £27.5M
Amazing playmaker/winger for almost any team. Technically gifted, but unfortunately not favoured by Allegri.
SOLD

Wellington Silva - (£8.5M) - £4M
Nimble, very technical winger. A Bolasie-type player with great flair.

Danny Welbeck - (£26M) - £19M
Quick and strong English international striker. Great work ethic, and a surprisingly good finisher on this game.
SOLD

Paco Alcacer - (£23.5M) - £19M
This young Spanish fox in the box is an almost guarantee for 20 league goals given enough starts.
SOLD

Kevin Garmeiro - (£32M) - £25M
Complete striker with quick feet and good finishing. Bagged 28 goals in 44 starts for Sevilla last season.

Yaya Sanogo - (£1.6M) - £750K
Well... he's tall, and kind of quick... And his name would be great for supporter songs.
SOLD

Loan List
Bartlomej Dragowski - Loaned
Richedly Bazoer
Will Hughes - Loaned
Serge Gnabry - Loaned
Emerson Hyndman
Nahuel Leiva
Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Chuba Akpom

Last edited:
Just wanted to check, after the first window, will you be simming for a month or so to see if the managers sign any players themselves before we do an emergency window on Thursday? Be good to see who managers actually go out and sign

Back