rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Crystal Palace still online looking to do business. Maybe sell players with all available.

View attachment 180740
Last minute price cuts!!

Really need rid of these players, so prices are drastically cut! Its not even like they are bad players, I must be going crazy!

Victor Moses - Worth £10.25 mil - Asking Price £4.5 mil - Wages £30k

Ramires - Worth £25.5 mil - Asking Price £10 mil - Wages £80k

Christian Benteke - Worth £22.5 mil - Asking price £10 mil - Wages £100k

View attachment 180722

Updated Transfer List

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Player
[/TD]
[TD]Position
[/TD]
[TD]Asking price
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bacary Sagna[/TD]
[TD]D (RLC), WB (R)[/TD]
[TD]250K €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eliaquim Mangala[/TD]
[TD]DC
[/TD]
[TD]15M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aleksandar Kolarov[/TD]
[TD]D/WB/M (L)
[/TD]
[TD]15M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernando[/TD]
[TD]DM, M (C)[/TD]
[TD]9.5M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernandinho[/TD]
[TD]DM, M (C)[/TD]
[TD]9.5M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fabian Delph[/TD]
[TD]M (C)[/TD]
[TD]21.5M €
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Need Rish to clear his inbox! Got transfers to send through before tonight's deadline!

Good defenders still for sale at Arsenal! Mainly Jonny and Stefan Radu. Coquelin and Ljaic are also available at the right price!

Last edited:
Barkley, Coleman and Lukaku available at high prices!

Cleverley can go for £6m too.

Make bids if you want anyone.

Sorry guys, I know I've been a bit unresponsive lately. Bit of a busy week.

I do have all your emails and am currently adding transfers to my list.

The window closes in about 3 hours time, so any last minute FGN/DOM/U18 transfers need to be made quickly!

Stoke sack Alan Pardew

View attachment 180654
Stoke has sacked their current manager Alan Pardew after recently joined the club. The new owner wants a manager at top class to do the job at the sideline. The replacer is the former Tottenham manager Andre Villas Boas. Boas is a manager will be the leader of the Stoke ship and will be the man to win the titles. He will meet the club for the first time in an hour and will have a practice immideately to see what player he wants to improve the squad.
View attachment 180652

View attachment 1020060

Derby Confirm Tottenham Trio

View attachment 180643

Derby County have confirmed Tottenham trio Olivier Giroud, Ryan Mason & Michel Vorm as the clubs latest additions. The three arrive in a deal worth a combined 15M & will join up with recent loan signings, Rodrigo De Paul, Eric Dier & Pat Roberts, as well as the rest of the newly promoted side later today.

In a brief statement to media Derby DoF, Manuel Pablo, revealed "We are extremely excited to be able to bring a striker of Olivier's quality to the club & hope he can make a significant contribution towards our push for Premier League survival. The other guys are ok too, I guess."

Robert Green or Alex Smithies from me. Green is free. Looking for around 2 million for Smithies.

hmmmm... I might keep Howard and Robles is ok too. Rish did you get my email mate. About to send you another. Will there be an overview of Transfers tonight?

THE WINDOW FOR FGN/DOM/U18 TRANSFERS IS NOW CLOSED! TRANSFER ROUND-UP WILL BE OUT IN A LITTLE WHILE.

C2C WINDOW CLOSES TOMORROW AT 9PM BST.

Back