rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Transfer targets, I thought just C2C was open at the minute?

Normally both are open at the same time, so you send him a template with your transfer targets for the window.

Like this:

[TD="align: center"]Transfer Type[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Player[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Transfer Fee[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Duration (for loans)[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN U18[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN U18[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FREE[/TD]

Rish, will we get a transfer update tonight? Doesn't have to have the save, I just want to know if I've got my FGN transfer targets :D

Rish, will we get a transfer update tonight? Doesn't have to have the save, I just want to know if I've got my FGN transfer targets :D

Will try.

Definitely by tomorrow though!

Actually if there are no more deals it should be possible. This hasn't been the busiest of windows :P

I just remember the C2C being open first other transfers done after when we first started and wasn't aware they were done at the same time.

Summer Window Round 1 - Roundup

Round 1 of the Summer Transfer Window is now over. While there weren't too many deals to speak of, a large amount of cash was certainly splashed around. This was made possible largely due to the Mystery Box challenge and the fact that promoted clubs were awarded 25 million each.

Before I get to the biggest deals of the window, a shoutout to Znik, who despite spending 71 million pounds on Mauro Icardi doesn't even make the top 3!

And now for the top 3 deals of the window...

At number 3, we have the blockbuster trade taking Sergio Aguero to Chelsea. While the fee was only 55 million pounds, the deal also involved Diego Costa, Morgan Schneiderlin and Cesar Azpilicueta heading the other way, thus making the deal worth around 110 million pounds overall. This made Chelsea chairman Motbot very happy as he now held the transfer record for the league. Until...

View attachment 166096

At number 2, we have the transfer of James Rodriguez to Manchester United for 135 million pounds! The Red Devils will pay him 340,000 pounds a week. That would be the number 1 transfer in any normal league, but this league is far from normal.

View attachment 166095

At number 1, the transfer of Neymar to Manchester City! The Citizens paid Barcelona a whopping 150 million pounds, and will be paying Neymar an even more whopping 600,000 pounds a week. Wow.

View attachment 166094

Full list of transfers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GXiY0qMKvTrJkcd_lz_L_Q5kKZW4nBX7564ZGs_Tld4/edit?usp=sharing

Game Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cODFTWnZJSUNUQUk/view?usp=sharing

The second round window is officially open with this update! It will stay open till 11 PM BST tomorrow! Want to get this season underway as soon as possible.

James Rodriguez, Neymar, Aguero. It will be interesting to see which of the three has done the best come the end of the season!

Last edited:
Have you decided who gets the player in the cases where more than 1 team bid for the same player?

Have you decided who gets the player in the cases where more than 1 team bid for the same player?

I did!

Not showing up properly on the spreadsheet for some reason.

EDIT: Should be fixed now.

Last edited:
Haha, I should have figured.

I think I've lost out on every single player that I've been in a battle to sign throughout this whole chairman game :P
I had hoped to get at least 1 of those English youngsters in a battle vs Norwich, but I guess the London life isn't popular anymore!

You'd have thought that back-to-back league titles and a CL triumph would help our standing a little bit, but I guess not! ;)

Oh well, new targets it is!

EDIT: I take that back, I won the battle for one of my U18 targets :D Then again, he was a French youngster, Arsene probably had a hand in it!

Last edited:
Norwich transfer roundup

Norwich transfer roundup

Jake Humphreys has expressed his happiness at the transfer window but is a bit scared about Norwich wage budget and the debt this transfer window has caused.

Transfer in
Phil Jones- 7mill- wage 91k per a week

9k=
Phil Jones is a great buy and although he wasnt playing much at manchester united last season im sure he will fit right into my Norwich squad.

Gary Cahill-4mill-65k a week

2Q==

Although he is getting old he is a great back up center back and again great value for money.

Kevin Mirallas-1Mill-70k per a week
2Q==
v
A great winger and cheap however his 70k wages is a bit of a worry I just hope that Sir steve meclaren will play him.

Domestic Transfers
Lewis Walker- 16 year old -200k
Adam Hobbs- 16 year old -100k

Foreign window
Pione Sisto-5.25mil-53.25k
Amazing demark player who will be a starrwe in the Norwich squad
Z

Scott Hall-50k-£150pw
Amazing player who at the age of 17 has already played for scotland under 21's. He will be a star for norwich in the future.

Barcelona beast- Tom Pearce- 600k- 5kpw

Great youngster for Barcelona and England and will be a stuning player when he grows up​

Haha, I should have figured.

I think I've lost out on every single player that I've been in a battle to sign throughout this whole chairman game :P
I had hoped to get at least 1 of those English youngsters in a battle vs Norwich, but I guess the London life isn't popular anymore!

You'd have thought that back-to-back league titles and a CL triumph would help our standing a little bit, but I guess not! ;)

Oh well, new targets it is!

EDIT: I take that back, I won the battle for one of my U18 targets :D Then again, he was a French youngster, Arsene probably had a hand in it!

He managed to nab Tom Pearce (Barca) from me as well!!

Cheers Rish for putting those through, I will try and work prices out as I wasn't able to get the rules on transfers yesterday

How are players who have multiple bids decided?

Norwich beating both me (Fulham) and Znik (Arsenal) to 3 players

Cauley Woodrow for sale, looking for around 25-30m for this youngster as he is looking to move to a bigger club and is currently unhappy. Willing to listen to offers for all players at Fulham. Update to come...

Fulham Transfers / Update

View attachment 1035905FULHAM SUMMER UPDATEView attachment 1035905

Reddington showed that he certainly means business by signing no more than 16 new players to try and help Fulham survive this season in the premier league.

View attachment 1035911View attachment 165952View attachment 165951View attachment 165950

ANDRE WISDOM (£3m)
MARTIN SKRTEL & LEONEL VANGIONI (£2m combined)
DEMARAI GRAY (Loan)
All from Liverpool

3 of the 4 have come in to help bring some premier league experience to the defence with Skrtel being targetted as the man to leader the line and help bring the younger players on. Wisdom looks a great player to player at Right Back and Vangioni can play Left Back or Left Midfield but hoping he can offer a challenge to young lad Sean Hutchinson. Gray comes in to offer competition at right midfield.

View attachment 165949View attachment 165948

TOM CLEVERLY - £2m
AIDEN MCGEADY - Free
both from Everton

A few experienced players to add to the midfield with England and Republic of Ireland international Cleverly and McGeady coming in. Cleverly would be key for Fulham and help to control the game in the middle. McGeady will offer competition and his expertise to the wings and hopefully offer some assists and goals in the process.

View attachment 165946View attachment 165944View attachment 165943

MICAH RICHARDS - £4m
PATRICK ROBERTS & GIANLUIGI DONNARUMMA - Loan
from Manchester City

Although his preferred position is right back, I am hoping for Richards to come in to partner Skrtel at the back with us having acquire Wisdom also. He offers plenty of experience. Roberts returns to the club where he started and along with Donnarumma, looking to gain experience in the premier league ready for their return to Man City. Donnarumma comes in to offer competition to Stelkelenburg (out for 2 months) and Bettinelli. Although considered our weakest position, we are hoping he can improve over the season, be number 1 and become key to our survival.

View attachment 165940View attachment 165939

KEVIN GAMEIRO - £12.5m
NABIL BENTALEB - Loan
from Arsenal

Rumours have been going around that Reddington has some leverage over the Arsenal Chairmen (talk of some explicit photos) and has been able to secure an amazing deal to acquire both of these players at a lower cost than expected. These rumours have yet to be confirmed but a potential investigation could be about to take place with possible blackmail charges being brought up ;). Gameiro could be key to the survival of Fulham in the premier league if he can get the assistance. Bentaleb is a promising young player highly valued by Arsenal and will come in as competition to the midfield.

Reddington was also able to use his european connections to traffic in a few young players who arrive by shipping containers. Michal Vasely (Dukla Prague), Lukas Krejci (Mlada Bokeslaw) and Kostas Charaboulous (Omonola) have all arrived and have been locked away in a small flat until they are ready to be unleashed on the scene. Tom Pearce was also rumoured to be apart of the cargo transported to England but decided to be brave and opt for Norwich instead. Reddington can't be happy and we know what happens when Red isn't happy! Adam Flint (Crystal Palace) and Matthew Dowse (Aston Villa) have also arrived.

Red has also come out and has backed manager Teemu Tainio to take the club forward but has warned him of the consquences if he struggles with the job.

Lastly, Red is looking to move on some players, everyone really as he looks to make some of the money back, well you know he is a business man. Key player Cauley Woodrow is said to be top of the list as the player is rumoured to want a move to a bigger club than Fulham and Red is not happy with the player strutting around like he is the big "I am" so has locked his away in a small room chained up by his hands and left to dangle there. What happens when arrogance kicks in under this regime!!

Mess with Reddington if you dare!!

View attachment 1035943

TRANSFERS

Manchester City chairman has really shown what he is capable of this transfer window. Not only did he bring in many new players but also broke the highest transfer fee record. That there is the sign of insanity. He is willing to sacrifice everything just to stop Arsenal from winning the league once more. He has also said that Jay-z was nothing but a hyped little kid, who understands nothing about music.

But now onto to the transfers.

Manchester City was working very closely with Chelsea this window. Firstly, MCI acquiered Cesar Azpilicueta, who can play as a right back as well as a left back. Secondly, Morgan Schneiderlin. There was some anger over this one because Morgan had played for MC's fierce rivals United before, but the Chairman is hoping the fans can see his (Schneiderli's) talent and get over the one mistake he had made. Finally, Diego Costa. The traitor turns to Manchester looking to make his mark here. The Brazilian, uhmm.. I mean Spaniard will have to fight for his spot with all the great talent already occupying the striker position. Chelsea also gave us £55 mil, because we are awesome. MCI gave Chelsea Agüero in return as good faith.

s_57500_631_2012_10_25_1.jpg
56818-1404672645.jpg
44779-1453805669.jpg

Manchester City also sold David silva to Chelsea for £30M. Because fans were't already shocked that the best striker had been sold, they also sold the best midfielder.

35518-1454077630.jpg

Then there were some relatively small transfers, like Richards to Fulham for £4M and Mangala to Newcastle for £13M.

And as youth friendly as MCI is they decided to loan out Iheanacho, P.Roberts, Donnarumma and Ambrose to Hull City, Fulham, Fulham and Newcastle respectively. Newcastle will have an obligation to buy Ambrose for £8M, should he scor more than 15 goals this season.

But the chairman didn't stop there. He went on and brought in to the club 2 random kids from the street, because "they were playing street football with a pepsi bottle and they did some neat tricks". Their names are Alex Holguin and Gaston Barbachan.

But wait, thats not all. Now the moment you have all been waiting for, the record transfer. The largest fee ever paid for a footballer. He cost 150 million
pounds. He has perfect technique and sometimes likes diving. It's almost world famous NEYMAR!!!!! He gets £600K per week. To comment other chairman "Manchester City is impossible to stom this season."

68290-1444921132.jpg

Back