rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Manchester United Announce New Manager and Sign Two Players

Manchester United have today confirmed the signing of two new players, both world class talents. Along with that comes new manager Jose Mourinho from Chelsea.

First comes Ilkay Gundogan, joining from Borussia Dortmund after United activated his £44.5m minimum fee release clause. We needed a bit more class in midfield with Schweinsteiger getting old, Alli still young and Herrera not top class, we brought in Gundogan.

View attachment 165799

The second transfer is far bigger and was, for a short time, the world record transfer few. James Rodriguez from Real Madrid will fill that Juan Mata shaped hole behind Paulo Dybala. It was a costly transfer, but for the best attacking midfielder who still has many years at the very top level, the price of over £130m was well worth it.

View attachment 1036073

WILLIAN SIGNS ON

Queens' Park Rangers are delighted to confirm the signing of Willian from Chelsea. The Brazilian international will join on a season-long loan with a view to making the move permanent in the future. Q.P.R will have to pay 17 million pounds to sign him. If he plays exceptionally well and has an average rating of 7.5 or more, this fee will rise up to 22.5 million pounds. Q.P.R are not obliged to purchase the player.​

Think of the pre-calculated wage as the minimum wage you have to offer the player. You can still go beyond that!

I spent over the required price to make sure i get the players.
I didn't realise this was an option

and rish, in that case my PM stated £250 wage whereas webby got him for 100

Last edited:
Clarification (in BOLD) added to rules:

Wages

(Wages for players in a C2C transfer remain frozen for the first season)

1) This is quite complicated, so please read it carefully.
The wages that players will be signed on will vary depending on the player you're signing and the club that you're at.
Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
Player aged 18 of less - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.5 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 7th to 11th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 12th to 20th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - Same as current wage

IMPORTANT: The above wages are the MINIMUM wages that you can offer a player. You could offer a value greater than what you get from this calculation; this would ensure you have a better chance of getting the player. Use your own discretion when doing so. Of couse, this does NOT apply to C2C transfers, where the wage remains the same for the initial contract.

Newcastle panic sales for this last hour:
Daryl Janmaat 10m - one of the best right backs in the league on the game, doesn't fit my formation

Vurnon Anita 9m versatile player who can play midfield or at left back to a good level

Youri tielemans 45m - goes without saying arguably the best wonderkid on the game.

Siem de Jong 5m - no fireworks from him but he does a decent job up top for one of the lower teams

Oliver Torres 40m - another of the best young players on the game

a73c4d91a8ab8ceb97112c7545078750.jpg

Rumours are circulating that Newcastle have broken their transfer record. more news on that as it comes.

Liverpool Pre-Season 2017/2018

View attachment 165719

Liverpool
2017/2018
To the fans,
I am writing a promise to you all today. While I pray that this year will bring something more than false hope. I wonder whether that is even possible in the league of today. I would like to promise you titles and trophies. But the truth is this league isn't what it used to be. We have teams forking out in excess of £600K a week for just one player. This is just utter choas, but I promise you we will come out stronger, in the long run I promise you we will be world beaters again...

BRING ON THIS SEASON!!!!

Yours faithfully,

View attachment 165716Sir Nigel Archibald Thornberry KBE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1036162Thornberry's at it again!!

Later that afternoon Nigel Thornberry continued to be a nuisance at the press conference, but apparently got a few laughs among the players, while the manager looks on in disgust!

[video=youtube;tFNKccJc5eo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFNKccJc5eo[/video]

(Here is video footage at the press release 7th July 2017 - Anfield Press Room)

With all jokes aside, Liverpool are looking solid after a few investments during the pre-season, with rumours of another wonderkid on his way in January.

View attachment 165713

Last edited:
Everton transfer review

Ins:
Gianluigi buffon- the Italian stallion has shopped from Italy to get one of the best goalkeepers in world. Even in his twilight years, Buffon has a lot to offer to Everton and will definitely provide the leadership at the back.

Gonzalo Higuain: It is being said that Sylvester's Italian connections again helped in getting this highly unlikely deal. The Argentine striker joins Everton on a season long loan from Napoli.

Jonas: The journeyman striker joins from benfica to provide back up to Higuain after having an extraordinary season in Portugal.

Ruben Neves: the youngster arrives at Goodison park on a season long loan deal.

Viktor Fischer: Bought from Arsenal to provide backup options in attack.

Stefan Radu: Loaned from Arsenal to give Fischer company.

View attachment 165585
Hull City
Transfer News
New Signings

View attachment 165581 View attachment 165584 View attachment 165583 View attachment 165582
Rudy Gestede - Striker - Aston Villa - £650k
Sergio Araujo - Striker - Swansea - £7.75m
Steven Berghuis - Winger - Watford - £240k
Graeme Shinnie - Full-back - Aberdeen - £1.9m
View attachment 165580 View attachment 165579 View attachment 165578 View attachment 165577
Thiago Maia - Defensive midfielder - Arsenal - Season Loan
Henri Lansbury - Midfielder - Arsenal - £5m combined fee
Chuba Akpom - Striker - Arsenal - £5m combined fee
Kelechi Iheanacho - Striker - Man City - Season Loan
View attachment 165576 View attachment 165575 View attachment 165574
Marlon - Centre-back - Swansea - £7.5m
Loran - Striker - Swansea - £180k
Adam Bogdan - Goalkeeper - Free Transfer
View attachment 165573 View attachment 165572 View attachment 165571 View attachment 165570
Omar Elabdelloui - Full-back - Inter - £6.6m
Carlos Zambrano - Centre-back - Sampdoria - £3.4m
Bernard Mensah - Midfielder - Atletico - Season Loan
Diego Reyes - Centre-back - Sporting (POR) - Season Loan

View attachment 1036304
Hull City
Transfer News
New Signings

View attachment 1036309 View attachment 1036306 View attachment 1036307 View attachment 1036308
Rudy Gestede - Striker - Aston Villa - £650k
Sergio Araujo - Striker - Swansea - £7.75m
Steven Berghuis - Winger - Watford - £240k
Graeme Shinnie - Full-back - Aberdeen - £1.9m
View attachment 1036310 View attachment 1036311 View attachment 1036312 View attachment 1036314
Thiago Maia - Defensive midfielder - Arsenal - Season Loan
Henri Lansbury - Midfielder - Arsenal - £5m combined fee
Chuba Akpom - Striker - Arsenal - £5m combined fee
Kelechi Iheanacho - Striker - Man City - Season Loan
View attachment 1036315 View attachment 1036316 View attachment 1036317
Marlon - Centre-back - Swansea - £7.5m
Loran - Striker - Swansea - £180k
Adam Bogdan - Goalkeeper - Free Transfer
View attachment 1036318 View attachment 1036319 View attachment 1036320 View attachment 1036321
Omar Elabdelloui - Full-back - Inter - £6.6m
Carlos Zambrano - Centre-back - Sampdoria - £3.4m
Bernard Mensah - Midfielder - Atletico - Season Loan
Diego Reyes - Centre-back - Sporting (POR) - Season Loan

Wow thats a lot of signings! :P

Back