rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Stoke transfer

R9E6YgHT9+6BudrOb3exmN7vZzf4DcXh9yKJWZPkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
(Reporter to the Newspaper)
Stoke is a team that don't pay huge transfer fees. 750k was the highest fee paid during the window. So that's not going to give us readers. But something has happened that will give us more readers than ever before. Something has changed at Britannia Stadium since the player went on their holidays. Mahir Wasem signed some papers and started a expansion of 10000 seats. With 20 000!! workers the upgrade only took seven days. And the thing that will give us the readers is that 138 people died in several accidents and the workers who are in life are still unpaid. I also recorded a phonecall with Mahir Wasem.

-Reporter: How can you let something like this happen?
-Mahir Wasem: The club is growing and then Britannia Stadium need to make place for the fans.
-Reporter: No, I ment how can you let people die while building your stadium?
-Mahir Wasem: I see that like a good thing, people are willing to die for the club.

Keep them bids coming in!

Also please use POUNDS as your currency for setting transfer fees, wages etc. Saves me the hassle of having to convert!

How are players who have multiple bids decided?

Norwich beating both me (Fulham) and Znik (Arsenal) to 3 players

In the case of Arsenal, it was because Norwich offered waaay higher wages.

In your case, I wasn't sure what wages you wanted to offer :P

Manchester United Transfer List:
Sergio Romero (GK) - £5m
Bastian Schweinsteiger (CM) - £7.5m
Ashley Young (AMRLC) -£5m
Rodrigo De Paul (AMC) - £7.5m

Ah. I thought all wages were pre-calculated by the formula in the rules :) Will have to keep that in mind the next time!

Ah. I thought all wages were pre-calculated by the formula in the rules :) Will have to keep that in mind the next time!

You win the league two seasons in a row but you don't know the rules? LOL

Think of the pre-calculated wage as the minimum wage you have to offer the player. You can still go beyond that!

Didn't realise it went by wages offered, I thought you just went with the rules of x1.5 etc. Shouldn't you really be taking in to consideration which teams are after the same player, then get in touch with them with what they want to offer the player. I must have missed where it said that you have to offer them a wage.

Didn't realise it went by wages offered, I thought you just went with the rules of x1.5 etc. Shouldn't you really be taking in to consideration which teams are after the same player, then get in touch with them with what they want to offer the player. I must have missed where it said that you have to offer them a wage.

That takes too much time mate.

Doesn't state in the rules mind that you can offer them whatever wages you want above the rule so think you should clarify that in the wages section. I would have made a wages offer if i knew this rule as he was the main player I was after.

Plus Rish, can you impliment my facilities upgrade as well please by 1 each (training and youth).

View attachment 165835
Chelsea Football Club can confirm that Jose Mourinho has left the club, just a week after his appointment for a third time following the acceptance of a significant compensation package offered by Manchester United for his signature. The club are naturally disappointed to see Jose leave but would like to take the opportunity to announce an exciting new era for the football club with Pep Guardiola becoming our new first team manager.

View attachment 165832
Pep brings a huge amount of prestige ad talent to the club, having won a major trophy in every season he has been in football management. We wish him every success in his new role and would like to stress that he will be given as much as is necessary for him to settle in.

Transfer round up

In what was a fairly hectic transfer window, we would like to announce major changes to the make up of the first team squad. Leaving the club are the following players...

Gary Cahill - We would like to place on record our gratitude for one of our most faithful servants. Gary has been fantastic for us for such a long time but the time has come for him to move on and make way for Zouma and Manolas to have their chance. Gary moves to Norwich for a fee of £4 million.

Kenedy - A hugely talented young lad, Kenedy makes the move to Sunderland for a fee of approximately £15 million. While we are saddened to see such a huge prospect leave, he simply does not fit in to Peps tactical approach so we decided to cash in now.

Pedro - Also moving to Sunderland, Pedro leaves after a less than impressive two year stint with the club. As part of the joint deal with Kenedy, Pedro left for an additional £4 million and makes way for free signing Arjen Robben to come into the team.

Theo Walcott - Theo just didnt work out in our squad and never really got his chance and is the third player to join Sunderland, this time for a fee of £2.5 million. In all honesty it is quite a relief to get both his and Pedro's wages off the books.

Diego Costa
- Diego Costa has been a stain on this fine clubs reputation for far too long. We decided to take action and throw him out of the door and into Man City's waiting arms. He leaves as part of the deal to bring Sergio Aguero the Bridge.

Cesar Azpilicueta - Really sad to see this fine player leave, but it was more important we got Kun Aguero in. We will miss his versatility but with adequate cover on both sides of the defence we should be fine without him.

Morgan Schneiderlin
- Signed last year but never really got a foot in the side and the appearances he did make, he looked poor in. Yet another makeweight in the Aguero deal.

All of those players leaving left rather a significant hole in the squad to fill, but fill it we did! Joining the club for the new campaign are...
Sergio Aguero - Perhaps the best natural striker in the world? If he stays fit, our chances of winning the league increase by 200%. We are delighted to welcome him on board, especially with the creative powers sat behind him in the team.

Arjen Robben - We are also delighted to welcome Arjen back for a second spell at the club! Joining on a free following his release by Bayern, he will only set the club back a moddest £60k a week and will give Cuadrado some healthy competition on the right side of midfield.

David Silva - A wonderful player, David joins from Man City for £30 million and will provide some stern competition for Hazard, Oscar and Fabregas. He could play an equally important role in helping Sergio settle in.

Jack Butland - Joining from Liverpool for £5 million, Jack will work as Thibaut Courtois understudy, and will also help bolster the clubs homegrown player quota.

Sergi Roberto - Taken on loan from Barcelona, Sergi offers us a different option in both defensive midfield and midfield but will primarily work as an understudy to Matic.

Andreas Christensen - Not so much a signing, but Andreas returns from a two year loan spell overseas and will take Cahill's place in the first team. A hugely talented boy, we have great hopes for him here at Chelsea.

So how does this leave the squad looking? Lets have a look..

Goalkeepers - Thibaut Courtois, Jack Butland

Full Backs - Filipe Luis, Lucas Digne, Mario Fernandes, Silvan Widmer

Centre Backs - John Terry, Kurt Zouma, Kostas Manolas, Andreas Christensen

Central Midfield - Nemanja Matic, Sergi Roberto, Cesc Fabregas, Yaya Toure, Oscar, Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Wings - Eden Hazard, David Silva, Arjen Robben, Juan Cuadrado, Willian

Strikers - Sergio Aguero, Daniel Sturridge, Jonothan Calleri

Doesn't state in the rules mind that you can offer them whatever wages you want above the rule so think you should clarify that in the wages section. I would have made a wages offer if i knew this rule as he was the main player I was after.

Plus Rish, can you impliment my facilities upgrade as well please by 1 each (training and youth).

On it!

Will add this wages thing to the rules. While I would assume it goes without saying, clarity couldn't hurt!

By the way, I'm looking for a decent third-choice goalkeeper, to backup Szczesny and Caballero. Let me know if you've got someone!

Back