rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1055275

Chelsea Transfer List

Dennis Praet - £15 mil - £22.5k pw wages
A very talented centre mid who can also play wide left, Dennis is not getting any first team football at the bridge and therefore needs to go. Could do a wonderful job for all but the best teams in the league.

Sergio Canales - £10 mil - £69k pw wages
This lad has some really nice stats and is just hitting his prime at 28 years old. Again just hasn't found any game time and needs to move on for the good of his career.

Joe Gomez - SOLD
Young, English, Home Grown, Huge potential, this lad is surely worth a gamble for most teams in the league. Low wages too for what could be your lead centre back.​

As I'll be at football practice until 22.00 GMT, any transfer confirmations I recieve within that time will be accepted.

Last minute Arsenal deals!
Alphonse Areola (GK)- £5M
French international GK. Should be a starter for lots of teams.

David Luiz (DC) - £4M
Who wouldn't want sideshow-bob for their team? On very low wages, andstill a good CB

Krystian Bielik (DMC) - £2M HG
Young Polish CM with room to improve.

Nabil Bentaleb (MC) - £14M HG - SOLD
Brilliant home-grown playmaker. More than likely worth £25M after a transfer.
Daley Blind (DCL/MC) – 20M
The versatile Dutchman can play well in almost any position. 7.24 avg rating last year in 25 games for the champions. Would strengthen alot of teams.

Emerson Hyndman (MC) - £10M HG
American home-grown midfielder. Good passer, can improve even more if given playing time.
Hirving Lozano (M/AMRL) - £7M - SOLD
Talented Mexican winger. Can play either side and is a really good dribbler. At 23, has room to become even better, and is on low wages.

Nahuel Leiva (M/AMRL) - £8M
34 starts for Wolves last year signals that he can be a starter for mid-table teams. Can play either wing.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (M/AMRLC) - £40M HG
This brilliant Englishman is only on the list because Allegri does not play wingers. Would be a star at any team that plays him on theflank.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles (M/AMRC) - £12M
21 years old, has 1 England cap to his name, and will surely add to that if given playing time.
Harry Chapman (M/AMRL) - £6M HG - SOLD
Serge Gnabry (M/AMRC) - £12.5M HG - SOLD
23 year old German, who started all 38 of Watford's games last year. Will be a starter for most mid-table sides, and will keepimproving.

Gedion Zelalem (M/AMC) - £5M HG
Talented home-grown playmaker. 23 games for Norwich last year, which means he's Premier League-ready.

Mohamed Salah (AMRLC) - £6M
Very talented winger on reasonable wages (£30K). Can play either flank or through the middle. Lightning pace, and a brilliant dribbler. At 27,how can you say no?
Mauro Icardi (ST) - £50M SOLD

For Loan - I can't believe some of these are still available!
Bartlomej Dragowski (GK)
Top 5 GK in the league!! (Honestly, he is) Is also HG. Take a look!
Alex Meret (GK)
Another HG goalkeeper. Italian international with 2 caps. One of the backup GK's has to go!
Irving Rosas (DC)
Very talented Mexican centreback
Diego (MC)
Brazilian playmaker with 24 U21caps
Francisco (MC)
Even more talented Spanish playmaker
Fabio Faccin (MC)
Very good allround midfielder. 15 games started for Real Sociedad since his January loan move. Only 18 but is ready for bigger tasks.
Vlad Dragomir (MC)
Romanian box-to-box midfielder. Started 32 games on loan at Roma last year. If he's good enough for Roma, he's good enough for you!
Nikola Vlasic (AMRLC)
Star player for Fiorentina last year. Would be a starter for any team fighting for Europe. Insane physical attributes. How haven't you gone for him yet?
Marco Asensio (AMC) - Gone
Absolutely brilliant Trequartista. Current ability among the top AMC's in the league. Can also play in central midfield. Needs playing time due to Ozil being unstoppable.
Beto (ST) - Gone
Portuguese striker worth £26.5M. Scored 18 in 32 games for Braga last year. At 20, he'll only get better as the year progresses.
Jaume Galiano (ST)
A Barcelona product. 34 goals in the last 2 seasons at Espanyol and Olympiakos in only 63 games. A guarantee for goals, and is only 19!

Newcastle-United-Art-Background-HD.png

NEWCASTLE TRANSFER LIST

Marcelo Diaz-Free
Moussa Sow-Free
Craig Forsyth-500k
Alex Mowatt-500k
Bastian Schweingsteiger-Free
Circo Immobile-5.5million
Eliaquim Mangala-7.5Million
Moussa Sissoko-23Million.

If you want a player not on transfer list feel free to message and we can negotiate.

All Everton players up for grabs. I don't have access to game right now so I will trust my manager for buys..

Back now, processing transfers ingame, but might not have time to make a complete update tonight. In that case, I will do so tomorrow. Some huge deals incoming!

Also, someone needs to pick a number for me for the mystery box draft.
The available numbers are: 13, 14, 15, 16, 19

Also, I've only recieved 3 votes for chairman of the year, so I think that award will be scrapped for last season.

SOUTHAMPTON FCTURN DOWN APPROACH FOR AVB FROM CHELSEA

The southampton board reiterate that they are happy with their manager andre villas boas, and have now in turn changed hes title to club MANAGER, giving him a lot more responsibilities with transfers in and out of the club

The club reiterate that any more approaches will be laughed off

View attachment 1056149
Summer Transfer Window Roundup

In a window of moderate activities, there have been several huge deals, as teams look to spend their riches. Some teams look a lot stronger, while others may be left behind if they stay passive in the market.

Mystery Box Roundup
View attachment 147715
This is how the perks were split. Feel free to get in touch if you want to use your perk. Some teams have already done so. (Chelsea, Stoke, Norwich, Man City)
C2C-transfers:
View attachment 147714
It was all about the European challengers in the C2C-window. Norwich, Newcastle, West Brom and QPR look to have strengthened well in their challenge for the European spots.

Foreign Transfers

3rd most expensive deal:
View attachment 147713
Mats Hummels: Dortmund to Arsenal for £90M

2nd most expensive deal:
View attachment 147712
Toni Kroos: Real Madrid to Man Utd for £106M

Most expensive deal:
View attachment 147711
Koke: Atletico Madrid to Man City for £112M

View attachment 147710

The race was on for Las Palmas hotshot Ancor Fernandez, with 4 teams launching bids. Kristoffer Ajer was also sought-after, but in both cases Chelsea made the highest wage offer. Some exciting deals there, Stoke and Liverpool may well have pulled off the coups of the window by bringing in strong centrebacks very cheaply.

New Balances
View attachment 147709

Liverpool are now the richest team in the league, but one has to believe they will need to spend some of that cash to get back into Europe. Both Manchester clubs are still solid, despite huge signings, and Spurs may well look to spend a bit in the emergency window.

Emergency window.
I will now sim the game forward to August, right before the league opening. After doing so, I'll upload an updated save, and launch a 24h emergency window. In this window all transfer slots that are yet to have been used, can be used. C2C-transfers are also allowed. I hope more people send transfer offers as well, as there weren't that many active teams this window, unfortunately. And we do need a bit of activity to keep the game going!

Unfortunately I am travelling till Monday so will have to wait for Winter Transfer Window. I would, however, send out Everton updates as soon as I am back home.

Lost ancor with only 1 k of wages :(

Yeah :(

I'm really curious as to how you two came up with those two numbers, as they were very far away from the automatic wage, but so similar :p

View attachment 1056171
Emergency Window Opening

The Emergency window is now open. In this transfer window, all transfer slots that are yet to be used, can be used. C2C-transfers are also allowed.

The window will close tomorrow, Friday 03.06 at 21.00 GMT.

Manager Transfers

View attachment 147694
View attachment 147693

Some huge names leave the BPL. Rafinha and Cristiano Ronaldo return to their former Spanish clubs, and Real Madrid also bring in Shaqiri from Stoke. Sunderland talent Matheus Pereira heads for Italy, as does Raheem Sterling.
Spurs decide that one left back was not enough, and go on to purchase both Marcelo and Baba Rahman.

Game Save

Can be downloaded HERE!

I'm really curious as to how you two came up with those two numbers, as they were very far away from the automatic wage, but so similar :p

I was going to offer 50!! and then thought that was ridiculous so so dropped it a bit and 38 was just the number I came up with :p

Norwich still open for business also znik whats the rules on free transfers with wages for free transfers?

We did both valuate him to the same cost ;)

Norwich transfer list

Transfer list

Special deal buy 3 get the cheapest one free

Cauley Woodrow- valued at 7.5 mill - asking price 5mill

Good home grown talent with alot of potential he has had premier league experience so should fit into a newly promoted team.

Phil Jones - valued at 6 mill - asking price 3mill

Solid player who can play cd, cdm, cm, rb. Could be a good leader for most clubs

Juanmi - valued at 9.75 mill - asking price 5mill

okay Spanish striker who even played for spain impressive right?

Other transfer list players

Gino Peruzzi- asking price 2mill
Munir- asking price 2mil
Kevin Mirallas - asking price 25k
Jonny Howson- asking price 25k

all u 18s and u21s available for loan​

Could I resign Ronaldo immediately? :D

Yes. But it'll cost you!

Norwich still open for business also znik whats the rules on free transfers with wages for free transfers?

You make a wage offer (a somewhat realistic one, not £1 per week, but you don't have to match the player's previous wage). If several teams bid for the same player, highest offer wins.

I'll have to look for a Ronaldo replacement tomorrow. Or just bring Ronaldo immediately back :D

Manchester United Transfer List

Ander Herrera (MC/AMC) - £20m
Top class centre mid for basically any team in the league. At 29 he's at the peak of his career and still got a good few seasons left in him.

Ilkay Gundogan (MC/DMC) - £30m
A bit better than Ander Herrera. Will do a good job for any team in the league.

Felipe Anderson ((AMRLC) - £30m
Quality winger, can play on either side and will be a top player for any team in the world.

Dante Rigo (M/AMC) - £5m
Good central midfielder, still with room to grow.

Prices negotiable. Willing to listen to offers on any players except Laporte, Varane, Rodriguez, De Gea, Ronaldo, Dybala and Kovacic.

I'm also looking for a good HG player or two, so PM me if you have any you're willing to sell :)