rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1055046
Summer Transfer Window Opening

The summer transfer window is now open! It will be open until TUESDAY 19.00 PM GMT. It is a bit extended because I have a term paper due Monday, so will be a bit busy for the next days.

All teams are now allowed to negotiate deals. It would be nice if the buying team in all deals can send the confirmation of the deal to me in a message on this forum. Please include a transcript which shows confirmation of the deal from both parties.

Look at the front page for details on allowed transfers.

All foreign transfer bids should be sent to me to this email: [email protected]

Balances:
View attachment 148698

Transfers:The following transfers were completed in the window while it was simmed. A couple of big sales, but not much. Some free transfers were also signed.

View attachment 148697

So, get to business!

Game Save: Here!

Edit: Save Link updated.

Last edited:
Untied will take 1 for the mystery box!

Also, I'm keen to do transfer business! PM me with player offers! I will consider most, but some will get thrown straight out the window (Dybala, Ronaldo, Varane, Rodriguez and Laporte unlikely to be going anywhere :D).

Will do a proper transfer list tomorrow :)

Conte leaves QPR

ANTONIO CONTE LEAVES Q.P.R.

The club confirms that Antonio Conte has left with immediate effect to accept the vacancy at Tottenham Hotspur. We would like to thank Antonio for his work over the course of the season, and especially bringing us to within one game of winning the Capital One Cup and the UEFA Europa League.​

Moyes takes over

View attachment 148689

DAVID MOYES IS THE NEW Q.P.R. MANAGER

Queens' Park Rangers is delighted to confirm the appointment of David Moyes as the club's new manager. David will take over from Antonio Conte, who left for Tottenham earlier in the day.

He's coming off a title winning season at Paris Saint-Germain, and we hope that this appointment will take us on to bigger and better things.

View attachment 148656
Arsenal Transfer List

Alphonse Areola (GK)- £7.5M
David Luiz (DC) - £10M
Krystian Bielik (DMC) - £3M HG
Nabil Bentaleb (MC) - £15M HG
Emerson Hyndman (MC) - £12.5M HG
Hirving Lozano (M/AMRL) - £9M
Nahuel Leiva (M/AMRL) - £12M
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (M/AMRLC) - £40M HG
Ainsley Maitland-Niles (M/AMRC) - £15M
Harry Chapman (M/AMRL) - £6M HG
Serge Gnabry (M/AMRC) - £15M HG
Gedion Zelalem (M/AMC) - £5M HG
Mohamed Salah (AMRLC) - £10M
Mauro Icardi (ST) - £50M

For Loan
Bartlomej Dragowski (GK)
Top 5 GK in the league at 21. Is also HG
Irving Rosas (DC)
Very talented Mexican centreback
Diego (MC)
Brazilian playmaker with 24 U21caps
Francisco (MC)
Even more talented Spanish playmaker
Fabio Faccin (MC)
Very good allround midfielder. 15 games started for Real Sociedad since his January loan move. Only 18
Vlad Dragomir (MC)
Romanian box-to-box midfielder. Started 32 games on loan at Roma last year.
Nikola Vlasic (AMRLC)
Star player for Fiorentina last year. Would be a starter for any mid-table team.
Marco Asensio (AMC)
Absolutely brilliant Trequartista. Needs playing time due to Ozil being unstoppable.
Beto (ST)
Portuguese striker worth £26.5M. Scored 18 in 32 games for Braga last year.
Jaume Galiano (ST)
A Barcelona product. 34 goals in the last 2 seasons at Espanyol and Olympiakos in only 63 games. Guarantee for goals.

Last edited:
17 for Chelsea please :)

oh and by the way! the game save you put up a couple of posts up is still on the 10th of June, didnt you sim to the 1st of July?

Last edited:
17 for Chelsea please :)

oh and by the way! the game save you put up a couple of posts up is still on the 10th of June, didnt you sim to the 1st of July?

Test the new one, it should be correct. Unless something bugs out because I've uploaded one with the same name.

Awards so far along with numbers picked:

1: Man Utd - +£20M
2: Newcastle - Stadium Boost
4: Tottenham - Additional Transfer
5: Wolves - Free Manager Change
7: Man City - Home-Grown Status
8: Norwich - Age Reduction
9: WBA - +£10M
10: Liverpool - Attribute Increase
11: West Ham - Facilities Boost
12: QPR - +£30M
17: Chelsea - Stadium Boost
18: Stoke - Facilities Boost
20: Southampton - Attribute Increase

Teams yet to pick: Arsenal (will get the last one), Everton, Hull, Sunderland.

Also, mark1reeve, you are welcome to pick any of the 3 promoted teams to take charge of (Aston Villa, Fulham, Reading), and make your mystery box choice.

View attachment 148626
Man City Transfer List

Tin Jedvaj - £15m (Very good young CB, couldn't get games here so has to go. Wage is just £43.5k)

Andriy Yarmolenko - £21m (2 Sided Winger, very good Dribbling and Technique, Wages are £130k)

Javi Martinez - £10m (A good quality DM, but needs to be playing at DM really, not talented enough for CM, Wages are £130k)

Pascal Knafl - Loan
(Quality young CM, some great Physicals (16 Stamina, 17 Strength), Wages of £19k)

Adam *** - Loan (Super LW/CAM, Pacy, A very good crosser at the age of 19! Wages of just £5k!)

Last edited:
Tottenham Manager Change + Transfer List

View attachment 148588
Emery enjoyed a good spell at Spurs, winning the Europa League to bring CL football back to the Lane

Tottenham Hotspur are sad to today announce the departure of talented manager Unai Emery to go to Man United... he could've at least gone abroad!

However, we are happy to announce that we have been able to secure the services of a just as talented manager:
View attachment 148587
Antonio Conte!

With the new manager in place, we are now in a position to announce the transfer list:

Florian Thauvin - £6m
Gokhan Tore - £6m
Yohan Cabaye - £2m
Zlatko Junuzovic - £3m
Lucas Romero - £10m
Franco di Santo - £5m
Robin Quaison - £25m
Jason Denayer - £20m
Moussa Dembélé - Free
Clinton N'Jié - Free

Loans
Federico Valverde (CM)
Leon Goretzka (CM)
Achraf Ramani (CB)
Richard Gregory (RW)
Max Romero (ST)

webby1999, you need to clear your inbox! It's full! But I can confirm your deal!

Also, Arsenal are open for business! Our transfer list can be found here!

Last edited:
Thanks znik

Also Norwich are open for business anyone want anybody let me know