Rivals favourite player

Chelsea - NONE!!!
Tottenham - Modric
Man Utd - Anderson (the perfect bench warmer)
Liverpool - Joe Cole

Last edited:
Liverpool- Joe Cole

Arsenal-- Gallas ;) nah RVP really

Chelsea-- Lampard

City-- Hart

Liverpool - Ryan Babel
City - i automatically hate every player that goes to man city but if i had to pick one it would be Joe Hart
Chelsea - Michael Essien

dont really see how any man utd fans can still like tevez after he left to join city :S

dont really see how any man utd fans can still like tevez after he left to join city
irked.gif
this is only because Ferguson did not want to secure his 2 year loan deal on a permanent basis, we left him on the bench for half the season and Ferguson let him go, he gave us ample time to finalize everything and we did not comply, unfortunately :S

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

dont really see how any man utd fans can still like tevez after he left to join city
irked.gif
this is only because Ferguson did not want to secure his 2 year loan deal on a permanent basis, we left him on the bench for half the season and Ferguson let him go, he gave us ample time to finalize everything and we did not comply, unfortunately :S

Bristol City: Dean (Pickles) Gerken, I like him because everytime he gets scored past I always say Gerken been pickle.

Rangers: Meh what a rubbish team, if any player Kirk (Eggy) Broadfoot.

Birmingham: Lee Bowyer.

Liverpool - Ryan Babel
City - i automatically hate every player that goes to man city but if i had to pick one it would be Joe Hart
Chelsea - Michael Essien

dont really see how any man utd fans can still like tevez after he left to join city :S

Do man united fans think any less of Dennis Law? No! and he scored the goal that confirmed relegation... Still a great player for us

Tevez is still a great player and he helped us to win 2 league titles 1 european cup and 1 league cup - not bad for two seasons work

Tottenham: Luca Modric
Arsenal: Cesc Fabregas(not for long)
Liverpool: Fernando(lady boy)Torres
Man Utd: Wayne Rooney

sheff utd ---- dont really like any of them. Only really hate chris morgan.
Liverpool -- Kuyt
Man City -- Yaya Toure

robin van persie i mean what a player it dont matter how long his been out injured first game back he makes and impact and its a shame about the injuries he gets otherwise he could be smashing in tons more goals then he is and he proved he can play against the other big teams when he by himself beat chelsea at stamford bridge a few years back and i will allways respect him his just class

Rangers - Used to like Chris Burke and Novo but as they don't play for Rangers anymore I'll have to say Neill Alexander - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-VijrSKyo"]YouTube- Celtic 2-1 Rangers [matchhighlight.com][/ame]

I guess if I was forced to pick a favourite Sunderland player I'd have to pick someone like Jordan Henderson? I used to like Turner when he was at Hull but not really since

arsenal - fabregas
chelsea - essien
city - tevez
liverpool - torres
spurs - modric

I suppose Giggs for United as well.

Probably Leighton Baines for the mongs.

Your a mong ^^)

For Aston Villa its James Milner, he's amazing but I always say he's not because he plays for Villa

For Liverpool its, err, Ryan Babel, if Rafa never made him play winger and he partnered Torres up front he could of been alot better imo

For Man City its Adam Johnson, just love the way he plays and he's still young

And as evidence Liverpool are bigger 'mongs' than Everton:

http://www.bluekipper.com/funnies/blubber/786-learn_to_spell_-_muppets.html

Well, for Tottenham its Alan Hutton, because he's so consistent and never injured at all.

And for Chelsea its Didier Drogba because he's such a good sportsman, he never dives, or plays with a massive cast on his arm. A true legend of the game.

;)

Back