Rivals favourite player

Ah well might as well do a serious one now.

I don't like Scott Brown, he's a thug in spite of being a bluenose. So probably I'd say Marc Wilson, keeps his head down and keeps his mouth shut, unlike the rest of their team.

forgot about him, jesus i cant stand him, the most overrated useless **** under the sun :D

How can anyone hate Kuyt?

Can understand United and Everton fans hating Gerrard and Carragher like but not Kuyt? :S

kuyt isnt incredibly talented, but he still manages to be a classy player. hes the hardest working guy on the pitch, gives it his all for liverpool. for that i respect him.

kuyt isnt incredibly talented, but he still manages to be a classy player. hes the hardest working guy on the pitch, gives it his all for liverpool. for that i respect him.

Yeah, that's what I mean.

Strange people on this forum. :S

Man City - Carlos Tevez (Always try my hardest to sign him on fm or fifa)
Chelsea - Didier Drogba (Yes he falls over ALOT but when he stays up man can he play)
Liverpool - Joe Cole (Just a fantastic player followed him since his West Ham days)

I don't see how City, Chelsea or Liverpool are rivals to Reading?

Manchester United - Rooney/Giggs or Park.
Arsenal - Fabregas/Arshavin/RVP
Chelsea - none that i can think of :(
Spurs - Crouch (L)
City - David Silva

Nottingham Forest - Wes Morgan
Leicester - Stevie Howard
Leeds - Luciano Becchio

Man U - Thomas Kuzczscazsack
Liverpool - Alfredo Pacheco
Arsenal - Fran Merida

Liverpool - Pepe Reina
Manchester United - Wayne Rooney
Manchetster City - Shay Given

Chelsea- Lampard. Respect. When whole chelsea squad was busy chasing ref he acted professionally congragulating Barca players. I have massive respect for him since then.

Liverpool- Lucas. Actually i dont like anyone but he is the one who ****** liverpool fans most.

Arsenal- RVP. Made of glass but his touch is silk. Classy player shame he cant keep himself fit for entire season.

City- NA

Chelsea - Drogba. Probably because of the fact that he destroys Arsenal almost single-handedly all the time.

Arsenal - Arshavin. This guy is simply magic when he is on his game.

Liverpool - Pepe Reina maybe? Just thinks that he is underrated that's all.

City - Those who aren't there for money

If I say any for the other teams that not Bristol City, Rangers and Birmingham.

Liverpool: Dirk Kuyt
Man U: Michael Carrick
Man C: Joe Hart
Arsenal: RVP
Chelsea: Frank Lampard
West Brom: Scott Carson
Wolves: Kevin Doyle

Back