Rivals favourite player

Do man united fans think any less of Dennis Law? No! and he scored the goal that confirmed relegation... Still a great player for us

Tevez is still a great player and he helped us to win 2 league titles 1 european cup and 1 league cup - not bad for two seasons work
He is different.
Tevez we only signed on loan and didnt even start every week

Do man united fans think any less of Dennis Law? No! and he scored the goal that confirmed relegation... Still a great player for us

Tevez is still a great player and he helped us to win 2 league titles 1 european cup and 1 league cup - not bad for two seasons work

He still walked out and agreed a deal with the Enemy, He had been talking to "them" since March the season he left, That was the Champs league 1/8 final night. So tell me, He wanted to stay with Utd, Money grabber comes to mind, He Apparently "loved West Ham" aswell

He is different.
Tevez we only signed on loan and didnt even start every week

He wasnt playing week in week out which is why he left. He is probably Man City's main focal point.

Also, I quite like O'Shea, does Ok for Irealand when he plays.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Man Utd - Park Ji Sung - Like Kuyt, he is work horse. Really like players like this.
Everton - Arteta, genuine class.
Chelsea - Essien, world class and under rated in the media's perspective. Chelsea's best player imo.

Arsenal - Carlos Vela

Tottenham - Luka Modric / Niko Kranjcar

Liverpool - Ryan Babel

Manchester United - Anderson

He still walked out and agreed a deal with the Enemy, He had been talking to "them" since March the season he left, That was the Champs league 1/8 final night. So tell me, He wanted to stay with Utd, Money grabber comes to mind, He Apparently "loved West Ham" aswell

Yeah and even when SAF said that Tevez was not ready to talk about contract many people tends to believe SAF didnt want him here. SAF wanted to sort it out in Jan but Tevez just pushed it till the end and joined city, He even bitched about our Club legend in the media thinking people still love him, he got what he deserved. Boos....

Arsenal-Samir Nasri and Wojiech Sczceschney (sp)

Chelsea-Nemanja Matic

West Ham- Valon Behrami

im loving the amount of love for the bison in the house lol.

Man City - Carlos Tevez (Always try my hardest to sign him on fm or fifa)
Chelsea - Didier Drogba (Yes he falls over ALOT but when he stays up man can he play)
Liverpool - Joe Cole (Just a fantastic player followed him since his West Ham days)

Man city- Joe hart ( tevez is a money grabbing *****<))
Liverpool- Kuyt
Chelsea- Essien
Arsenal- Walcott

Swindon - Charlie Austin
Aldershot - Scott Donnelly
Oxford - Don't actually know any.. Haha

Celtic - Paul Caddis ( only because his brother was at my team lol for 3 year and caddis watched alot of games ) or Scott Brown because he is a hun through and through !

Chelsea - Drogba. Always has a brilliant game against Arsenal and is an all-round fantastic player.
Man Utd - Giggs. Welsh <3 and just a magnificent character and midfielder.
Tottenham - Modric, superb player, and Defoe - he's proved himself a top striker.

ManU- Rooney and I've got a soft spot for Scholesy.
Everton- Donovan when he played for them, but probably Baines.
Asrenal- Fabregas.....for now. ;)

Rooney, the pie munching, granny ********, bluenosed Manc.

He's everything right about how to play the game when it doesn't spill over into tantrums on the pitch. The honesty of his performances and desire to win are exceptional. He's also got the skill to go with it. If only he'd been brought up supporting the right team.... ;)

Man United - Ryan Giggs
Everton - Mikel Arteta

Newcastle - Jose Enrique
Boro - Julio Arca :wub:

Back