muhammadrizka

Reaction score
Hi !
This my 1st plug & play tactic, no possession & pass rate target, just scoring and winning the game :)

TACTIC DOWNLOAD

4-2-3-1 SOLID (West Brom, May 2012).tac‎

Treble with West Brom in 1st season.

rizkajanuarnewsinbox.png

englishpremierdivisiono.png

WestBromwichAlbionFixtures_Fixtures.png

WestBromwichAlbionFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

WestBromwichAlbionFixtures_Fixtures-3.png

WestBromwichAlbionSquad_Players.png

******* UPDATE :

TESTING WITH TOTTENHAM

Changelist :
- AMR/L, AMC, and FC tick to hold up ball.

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages.png

View attachment 215516
View attachment 215517
View attachment 215518

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes :
  • No OI's.
  • No Playmaker & No Targetman.
  • Pitch Size : Never notice this, standard and large maybe.
  • Match Prepa : Very High during pre-season - Average during competitive match (Teamwork).
  • Just PLUG & PLAY.

Helpful Advice
:------------------------------------------>

Players Needed :
GK : Usual GK attribute. Reflexes, handling, one on ones, agility, command of area.
CB : Always using strong and pacey defender partnership (Vidic-Ferdinand, Vermaelen-Koscielny, etc). At my West Brom save, I have Jonas Olsson as stronger and Rafael Toloi as pacey.
DL/R : Take a look at physical attribute (pace, accel) then the defensive one (positioning, marking, tackling).
MC : Ball winning midfielder type. Workrate, determination, strength, tackling etc.
AML/R : Inside forward type. Need to be fast, good dribbling, good finishing. PPM places shot recommended.
AMC : Creator. Creative, good passing, flair player, good tehnique. PPM killer ball recommended.
FC : Finisher. Play up front. Need good pace, accel, finishing. PPM beat offside trap recommended.

Team talk Guide's :
Pre-match :

Team = Aggresive - expect win (with bigger team reputation = Calmly - no pressure).
Individual = Passionate - have faith.

Half-time :
(Big win margin)
Team = Passionate - Pleased (against smaller-equal team reputation = Calmly - don't get complacent).
Individual = Passionate - Pleased.

(Narrow win, draw, losing)
Team = Aggresive - Not good enough

Full-time :
(Big win margin)
Team = Passionate - well done.

Individual = Passionate - Pleased. (if the players react negatively)

Sometimes when the team in the good form, I give calmly - don't get complacent after winning with smaller team reputation.

Any feedback always appreciated. Enjoy the game, and post your result ;)

Last edited:
That's a pretty impressive OP - well done sir!

Did the tactic take some tweaking... then you tried it with West Brom first season?

hey riska, results look amazin 4 west brom first season. could u please tell me a quick guide on how u do your team talks because if you do them wrong then they could make the beastiest tactics go wrong n im always hit n miss with them. thanks in advance

Great result. I take it ( and hope) that they are with 12.1.1?

Also, why not add some more info on the tactic. As there is no, there are almost none and you Will only get 100"s of users ask g the same questions if its not included in the OP.

Cheers

Last edited:
1-1 against Dortmund

First result with your tactic..

Will keep testing :)

Edit:
Lost 2-1 against PSG :(

Edit2:
Lost 2-0 against Freiburg

Last edited:
Beat Liverpool 2-0 at home in the first match using the tactic and beat M.Haifa 8-0 away in the second game.

View attachment 214273

Last edited:
WOW!

Some excellent results there, I will have to try this.

Steve

what type of players is needed in each positionS?
GK : Usual GK attribute. Reflexes, handling, one on ones, agility, command of area.
CB : Always using strong and pacey defender partnership (Vidic-Ferdinand, Vermaelen-Koscielny, etc). At my West Brom save, I have Jonas Olsson as stronger and Rafael Toloi as pacey.
DL/R : Take a look at physical attribute (pace, accel) then the defensive one (positioning, marking, tackling).
MC : Ball winning midfielder type. Workrate, determination, strength, tackling etc.
AML/R : Inside forward type. Need to be fast, good dribbling, good finishing. PPM places shot recommended.
AMC : Creator. Creative, good passing, flair player, good tehnique. PPM killer ball recommended.
FC : Finisher. Play up front. Need good pace, accel, finishing. PPM beat offside trap recommended.

muhammadrizka

How is your second season going with this tactic?

Steve

hey riska, results look amazin 4 west brom first season. could u please tell me a quick guide on how u do your team talks because if you do them wrong then they could make the beastiest tactics go wrong n im always hit n miss with them. thanks in advance
No special treatment with team talk, just make sure your team still in a good morale without become complacent.

Here's my team talk way.
Pre-match :
Team = Aggresive - expect win (with bigger team reputation = Calmly - no pressure).

Half-time :
(Big win margin)
Team = Passionate - Pleased (against smaller-equal team reputation = Calmly - don't get complacent).

Full-time :
(Big win margin)
Team = Passionate - well done.

Sometimes when your team in the good form, I give calmly - don't get complacent after winning with smaller team reputation.

Great result. I take it ( and hope) that they are with 12.1.1?

Also, why not add some more info on the tactic. As there is no, there are almost none and you Will only get 100"s of users ask g the same questions if its not included in the OP.

Cheers
With 12.1.1 will be working :)

I will added all stuff on weekend.
Love to hear some feedback from you mod ;)

1-1 against Dortmund

First result with your tactic..

Will keep testing :)

Edit:
Lost 2-1 against PSG :(

Edit2:
Lost 2-0 against Freiburg
So If you think that is bad run, that still friendlies?

Give your time until tactic similiarity full. And pick the players needed each position.
Thanks for feedback mate :)
Beat Liverpool 2-0 at home in the first match using the tactic and beat M.Haifa 8-0 away in the second game.

View attachment 214273
Good result there :)

I'm trying with kind of big team, tottenham..
TottenhamHotspurFixtures_Fixtures.png

ArsenalvTottenhamStats_MatchStats-2.png

wow im having luck wid my barnsley v.12.0.4 is it for v12.0.4

Well i have to say that this formation does produce some good results. I do have a problem with the big teams though. They seem to slice through the defence at will. Conceded 7 v Manu, 8 v Arsenal, 6 v Liverpool. Do you use any OI against these bigger teams?

With 12.1.1 will be working :)

I will added all stuff on weekend.
Love to hear some feedback from you mod ;)

The OP looks much better now. I am still asking though if those results where with 12.0.4 or 12.1.1?
The reason I ask is that if it was with 12.1.1, then you have "broken" the game whilst if was with 12.0.4, then it was just à really good result( due to the 4 bugs in the ME making the game unplayably easy)
Cheers