Robbie Keane

wilsonceltic

Reaction score
Robbie Keane is getting a medical at celtic the now over a possible loan deal what you guys think(H)

He may as well have joined Newcastle on loan. He will be playing the same standard

I will be over the moon as it would mean real players coming to us :D

hopefully its loan to buy. We want rid. HES W**K

Got to say Tony has done well this window.

Won't his wages be too much for Celtic?

Oh joy. I get to hate Robbie Keane now (6)

Its what he needs. He has been absolute ***** since his return from Liverpool.

This is a awesome signing for scottish football ino its not nearly the same standard as the premirship but this must be a goood signing for the league no? he will play well in a Celtic shirt i think??

Either way, overrated player in a **** league. (No offence to the Scots out there)

hasn't Benny the player he was since he started to believe in his own hype. Just like Bentley

Either way, overrated player in a **** league. (No offence to the Scots out there)

Yeah the way our league is set out is very bad, the finacial side of our game is horrible but i personaly dont think the quality of football is that bad i think the old firm is poor which makes people think the league is killie and dundee drawing 4-4 this weekend was a great excape and ross county a small teamm in the highlands climbing the first divison it is not all that bad... and as for keane he wont be over rated in the spl. just my opinoin:p