Robbie Keane

i think he'll be brilliant in the spl

Of course he will the standard of football is lower than he english prem. He played like a donkey in his second spell at Spurs. Good luck to Celtic but expect him to be recalled to Spurs when Gudjohnson gets injured as Pav is currently injured.

Diomansy Kamara will score more than Keane in mu opinion, no idea why we offloaded him to you ;)

You may all be calling Keane a donkey but he is still within the top premier League goal scorers of all time.

Of course he will the standard of football is lower than he english prem. He played like a donkey in his second spell at Spurs. Good luck to Celtic but expect him to be recalled to Spurs when Gudjohnson gets injured as Pav is currently injured.

naa i dont reckon they will coz pavs only injured for a few more days bacause hes a doubt for the game so its obviously not that bad an injury

I wouldn't use newspaper stories as fact. http://tinyurl.com/yj4reoo

They are definitely getting a fee, that is how they beat WHU to his signature. Whether you want to believe that or not is up to you., but my claims aren't based on an article in a newspaper.

Well you used the Mirror to get your money price for it from. Not going to argue over it but he wanted to go to Celtic more than West Ham.

I wouldn't use newspaper stories as fact. http://tinyurl.com/yj4reoo

They are definitely getting a fee, that is how they beat WHU to his signature. Whether you want to believe that or not is up to you., but my claims aren't based on an article in a newspaper.

Dude, your link takes you The Mirror official website.
I'm sure thats a newspaper.

Well you used the Mirror to get your money price for it from. Not going to argue over it but he wanted to go to Celtic more than West Ham.

Sorry to disappoint Ian but I didn't use the Mirror to get my 'money price for him'. I was merely pointing out that you shouldn't believe everything you read in the papers.

It is irrelevant which team he wanted to go. Celtic offered Spurs a better deal. They didn't mind whether he stayed or moved.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Dude, your link takes you The Mirror official website.
I'm sure thats a newspaper.

I was just pointing out a conflicting story to show that you shouldn't believe everything you read in the press. I thought I had communicated the point quite clearly, obviously it was lost on some.

I have just come off the phone to someone I know who works at Celtic and the talk is the loan fee was waived and Celtic are just paying the reported wages. It was done as a favour for Robbie as he has quoted he wanted to play for Celtic as he is quite often seen on the terraces at Celtic as he is a life long Celtic fan.

I've heard the fee is around £2Million.

Want overly impressed with his first game but the Kilmarnock boys clamped him well so credit to them. Lets hope it was just him getting settled.

I think Keane will do well, if boyd can do it then keane will aswell as boyd in my opinion is fairly average i dont even think he'll cut it at a midtable premiership team.

Ok perspective on the Keane euphoria sweeping parkhead!
Keane is a good player but not a great one,it's a great deal for Celtic and it's good for our little league to have someone of that quality but he's not the kind of player that'll win you league by creating that bit of magic to score the winner like Larsson,he relies on his pace and ability to nip ahead of defenders to the ball,tell me in a league like the SPL where teams sit in and defend like Killie did last night,where's Keane going to find space to run in behind as he likes to do?
Not slating Celtic for signing him cos when someone like Keane becomes available you don't turn it down but you might just find McDonald would have got you more goals?
And to all you English people slagging our league,we know it ain't the best but shut the **** up it's ours and we're proud of it!

Ok perspective on the Keane euphoria sweeping parkhead!
Keane is a good player but not a great one,it's a great deal for Celtic and it's good for our little league to have someone of that quality but he's not the kind of player that'll win you league by creating that bit of magic to score the winner like Larsson,he relies on his pace and ability to nip ahead of defenders to the ball,tell me in a league like the SPL where teams sit in and defend like Killie did last night,where's Keane going to find space to run in behind as he likes to do?
Not slating Celtic for signing him cos when someone like Keane becomes available you don't turn it down but you might just find McDonald would have got you more goals?
And to all you English people slagging our league,we know it ain't the best but shut the **** up it's ours and we're proud of it!

Regardless, Tony Mowbray's not been playing McDonald. Hopefully Keane'll be able to score the dirty goals as well well!

what a fall from grace
spurs captain now playing in the spl!!(6)

yeah we used to love him when he was good and before he went to the pool. but then he left and betrayed us and now hes *****

what a fall from grace
spurs captain now playing in the spl!!(6)

Must be such a fall from grace to have to play for the team youve supposidly supported since a kid for 6 months on 65k a week