Robbie Keane

Must be such a fall from grace to have to play for the team youve supposidly supported since a kid for 6 months on 65k a week

Supposedly is the right word,everyone knows it's Liverpool he followed but when ur Irish and signing for Celtic you're supposed to conform and say it's you're boyhood ambition and lifelong dream to sign!
He's taking the **** and probably won't stay beyond his loan deal?

Supposedly is the right word,everyone knows it's Liverpool he followed but when ur Irish and signing for Celtic you're supposed to conform and say it's you're boyhood ambition and lifelong dream to sign!

Thats why I said it, although I think he genuinly did/does suppport both, its just a little weird hearing him say the exact same thing about both teams in such a short space of time

Thats why I said it, although I think he genuinly did/does suppport both, its just a little weird hearing him say the exact same thing about both teams in such a short space of time
Yeh just reminded me of a certain Maurice Johnston with his " They're the only club i've ever wanted to play for!" wee Mo said that about every club he ****** went to!:D

Im not getting my hopes up till I see him play. Been disapointed to much over the years by players coming up from England and underestimating the play in our league. Roy Keane, Thomas Gravesen, Jiri Jarosik to name.

How depressing are you?

Every post is so dour.

Keano keano yip thats writ cry the gers are weinning there 53rd title hehe why dont you go home

Keano keano yip thats writ cry the gers are weinning there 53rd title hehe why dont you go home

Keano, Keano, yip, that's right; cry! The Gers are winning their 53rd title! Hehe, why don't you go home?

Grammatically, you're about 5 years old.

Last edited:
What do you expect from someone whos name is X FACTOR.

I'm all for friendly slagging but X FACTOR,you need to do it without the reference's to the famine song,that's derogatory and sectarian,do NOT drag our supporters into the gutters on these forums,we have enough idiots amongst us already!

Fools

The Amount of idiots on this forum is unreal...I Mean where do I Start?.
Firstly the guy who called robbie keane a donkey and also stated that his dog was tacticaly better than harry redknapp is an utter moron. For a player that scores over 150 Goals in 7 seasons for tottenham aint a bad return?
Also people criticizing the standard of SPL saying its league 1 is a bit much...yes maybe the bottom 5 teams are there or there abouts but it certainly not league 1 standard when celtic come to town. teams like killie, dundee utd,aberdeen,hibs even st mirren bust a gut to get one over us.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Just to let you know i live in tallaght in dublin on his road my brother went to school with him so yes he did support celtic all his life so lets end the bullshit speculation.

Just to let you know i live in tallaght in dublin on his road my brother went to school with him so yes he did support celtic all his life so lets end the bullshit speculation.

Listen,i couldn't give a **** if Keane has supported Celtic all his life i just hate the way every Irishman's supposed to support Celtic,it's a total ******' fallacy!

Us guy's on this forum were merely pointing out it was strange he said the same thing nearly word for word at his Liverpool press conference!

Local butcher said there's good odds on Keane to score at any time during tonight's game. Anyone placing a bet?