Roberto Martinez's Everton 4-4-1-1

• Thread starter Thread starter ellismcfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 38K
Not so good for me.... used this tactic with my man utd side and my defence seemed to just stand around or too high up. let in so many goals and the AMC/ST do nothing. figure the roles clash?

Yeah mate I'd use Van Persie as a poacher. Or maybe try Rooney CAM as a Shadow Striker and Van Persie DLF? And drop the defensive line deeper mate

i used this tactic exept i changed the striker and put mr to a amr and the lm to aml and i use the the striker as a target man becouse i have drogba, aml is a inside forward becouse i have demba ba on loan, on the left i use the winger
btw im on my season 3 with everton, and this tactic saved my team, got manger of the month, just a few games in with this and i beat chelsea at home, this is awesome with everton, thx alot

Finally got FM working (again!), and got another result, a 3-3 draw against Chelsea in which I dominated and only conceded to long throws and a corner (bit annoying). Conceded in the last minute which was frustrating, but we dominated as you can see in the stats. I was really happy with the way we passed it around and the speed we attacked at. I used the 4-2-3-1 tactic btw.
View attachment 441733View attachment 441732View attachment 441731

Finally got FM working (again!), and got another result, a 3-3 draw against Chelsea in which I dominated and only conceded to long throws and a corner (bit annoying). Conceded in the last minute which was frustrating, but we dominated as you can see in the stats. I was really happy with the way we passed it around and the speed we attacked at. I used the 4-2-3-1 tactic btw.
View attachment 449289View attachment 449292View attachment 449293

This with the new patch?

Like I said, I'm testing Lukaku as many different roles. Scored a hat-trick and set up one first pre season game though.

Maybe little off topic, but i currently use 4-2-3-1 as Everton,, thats rly good tactic Lukaku scored 51 goals in 48 matches.

Maybe little off topic, but i currently use 4-2-3-1 as Everton,, thats rly good tactic Lukaku scored 51 goals in 48 matches.

I've got him scoring as well mate in the 4-2-3-1 tactic, he's a P-A and is scoring a decent amount.

sir, what the meaning OIs and PPMs?
i'm so confused with the words :(

OIs= Opposition Instructions (they are set before you go into a game)
PPMs= Player Preferred Moves (they are things that are trained to make a player perform in a certain way)

Back