Team name: Snowdon Town
colours: red and white (some gold)
established: 2013
details: a mountain

SNOWDON TOWN

View attachment 335629 View attachment 335628 View attachment 335627

View attachment 335626 View attachment 335625 View attachment 335624

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Six options for Snowdon Town, emmerson4. The all-gold version 3 is an existing image for which I just replaced the text.

Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
Thanks Rochey I have copied the ones I want and formatted them they were really good thanks again.

View attachment 335467

NEIL BALDWIN F.C.

If you've seen Marvellous - the BBC film about Stoke City's former kit man Neil Baldwin - then this badge will make perfect sense to you. If it doesn't, then go over to BBC iPlayer and right this horrendous wrong immediately:

BBC iPlayer - Marvellous

iPlayer content doesn't stick around forever, so when the link expires, it's gone.

Last edited:
ROCHEYB'S REAL CLUB LOGO RESTORATION - No.4:

METROPOLITAN POLICE F.C.

CLICK THE SECOND IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

The only badge I had for the Metropolitan Police Football Club was a cropped photograph of a metallic pin, which clashes when viewed within FM alongside other clubs' badges. So I have recreated it by searching for the actual police shield and compositing it into lighter and darker blue circles that I created in Paint Pro. The curved text was added in PowerPoint and then saved as a .png file. Then, taking the file back into Paint Pro, I finally removed the white text and circles with the transparency tool to insert a rectangular image containing a graduated silver background behind it, to give it a slightly metallic effect. FM sizes below.

Metropolitan Police (England)
ID: 5100214

View attachment 335237 View attachment 335236

Last edited:
ROCHEYB'S REAL CLUB LOGO RESTORATION - No.5:

QUORN A.F.C.

CLICK THE SECOND LOGO FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

The original was a ropey image anyway, but I don't like Quorn AFC's logo due to the reference to fox hunting. So I have improved it by changing the emphasis to show jumping, instead. They are a non-league club from Loughborough.

QUORN AFC (England)
ID: 5110141

View attachment 335217 View attachment 335216

ROCHEYB'S REAL CLUB LOGO RESTORATION - No.7:

SOUTH PARK F.C.

CLICK THE SECOND LOGO FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Obviously there was a strong urge to make one featuring Cartman and Kenny, but this is a real club from Reigate whose badge featuring a single oak tree in a field of maroon needed a fresh take.

South Park FC (England)
ID: 29086568

View attachment 335208 View attachment 335207

Team Name: Squishy FC
Colours: Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1993
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Cat
Any other info:

Team Name: Cookie FC
Colours: Orange
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1993
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Cookie
Any other info:

Last edited: