ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Wow, awesome work, It's perfect, looks like the original but in HD. Thank you very much!

Hey mate, again me asking for a favour :p, could you please improve/redo the next logo? same design and colors?

View attachment 337753
Name: San Francisco de Asís
UID: 77013867
Thanks in advance.

Hey mate, again me asking for a favour :p, could you please improve/redo the next logo? same design and colors?

View attachment 684761
Name: San Francisco de Asís
UID: 77013867
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 337662 View attachment 337661 View attachment 337660

SAN FRANCISCO DE ASIS

Here you go, gpsanchez. Large version for on-screen preview and the other two for use in FM. The 180x180px file is named with your config ID; the 25x18px also contains "_icon" in the filename - to enable me to have both files on my desktop at once - so you'll need to delete that when you insert it into your files.

Last edited:
SAN FRANCISCO DE ASIS

Here you go, gpsanchez. Large version for on-screen preview and the other two for use in FM. The 180x180px file is named with your config ID; the 25x18px also contains "_icon" in the filename - to enable me to have both files on my desktop at once - so you'll need to delete that when you insert it into your files.

Another top work. Thank you again and KIU!:D

Hey man, you are my last hope! (It sounds desperate, but it's true haha)

Could you make a big/normal and small logo of my fantasy team?

Name: Transvalia Berlin
Shape: be creative :p
Colours: Maincolour: White , other colours Red Black

Here is
the flag of berlin, for some inspiration (I kinda want those elements in in)

Thanks!

Hey man, you are my last hope! (It sounds desperate, but it's true haha)

Could you make a big/normal and small logo of my fantasy team?

Name: Transvalia Berlin
Shape: be creative :p
Colours: Maincolour: White , other colours Red Black

Here is
the flag of berlin, for some inspiration (I kinda want those elements in in)

Thanks!

TRANSVALIA BERLIN

View attachment 337176 View attachment 337175 View attachment 337174 View attachment 337173

View attachment 337172 View attachment 337171 View attachment 337170

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Seven options to choose from, Nelson. The first one, I just cropped out of your supplied image and then used that as a starting point. Let me know which version you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM.

Wow :) ! Super nice. Great job! I can't really chose between those 2 :p Could you resize them for FM? Also the little version? :) thank you so much!
686108d1410783508t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-transvalia-berlin_7.png
686104d1410783489t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-transvalia-berlin_5.png

Name:Newcastle City
Year F:1888

IF POSSIBLE
Newcastle City banner across the top (Black And White with small hint of red)
Est left side of red cross
right side 1888
remove the cr on the left , just black it out
instead of VG on the Bottom put NC in same lettering???

20svzgj.jpg

Last edited:
Name:Newcastle City
Year F:1888

IF POSSIBLE
Newcastle City banner across the top (Black And White with small hint of red)
Est left side of red cross
right side 1888
remove the cr on the left , just black it out
instead of VG on the Bottom put NC in same lettering???

20svzgj.jpg

NEWCASTLE CITY

View attachment 337077 View attachment 337076 View attachment 337075 View attachment 337074

CLICK EACH LOGO INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Four options for Newcastle City, carot. I don't like banners (mainly because there aren't many decent ones to choose from online) so I've also done one with the team name above the logo and one without the team name. Some clubs don't put their team name in the logo - Wolves, for example - and in FM the logo (large or small) always appears next to or directly under the name, anyway. There isn't much room within the sail of the ship or on either side of it so I put Est: 1888 to the left side where it will still be visible in the final 180x180px version for FM.

Version 4 takes elements from Vasco da Gama to form a more unique logo for Newcastle City. On version 2, the red text has a white drop shadow so it will show up better against a black background.

Let me know which version you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
more than fantastic work dude , i can resize them myself , the firat onw with the banner can u do black inside the banner with white lettering instead?

From a private message:

Hiya mate. We kind of spoke a while back about a custom badge. Anyway I'd like to know if you are interested in maybe making me a club badge for a fantasy team i want to put together? The club will be called Dune. Have some sort of desert or sand dune on the logo? Colours: grey, black and white? Hopefully you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

DUNE

View attachment 336899 View attachment 336898 View attachment 336894

View attachment 336897 View attachment 336896 View attachment 336895

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

A choice of colour options for you, derringtondj. Let me know which you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
ROCHEYB'S REAL CLUB LOGO RESTORATION - No.3:

Totton & Eling

From... View attachment 336367 To... View attachment 336366

This team is local to me but I don't like their existing badge; it looks like something the Town Council would produce. They play in red and black - not necessarily stripes, but why not. They are forever in the shadow of the slightly more illustrious AFC Totton, but the village of Eling (next one over from Totton and an equal distance from Southampton along the Solent estuary) contains one of the oldest working tide mills in the world, which is why I have included a tide mill wheel in the badge. It might be mistaken for a ship's wheel, but that's OK because small yachts are docked at Eling, too.

Totton & Eling (England)
ID: 94009530

View attachment 336366 View attachment 336365

Last edited:
Hello, I'm going to be starting a story about a newly formed club protesting the antics of Arsenal owner Stan Kroekne.
If possible, could you improve this logo for me?
If the outline could be like the Arsenal crest with the blue gold and white, with the white background being red, the font like Arsenal's but that's not too important. The writing with a gold outline. It's a big ask and I don't mind if all of this can't be done, but a few essentials like the red background and gold featuring would be much appreciated.
Many thanks, Stephen
View attachment 336230

Hello, I'm going to be starting a story about a newly formed club protesting the antics of Arsenal owner Stan Kroekne.
If possible, could you improve this logo for me?
If the outline could be like the Arsenal crest with the blue gold and white, with the white background being red, the font like Arsenal's but that's not too important. The writing with a gold outline. It's a big ask and I don't mind if all of this can't be done, but a few essentials like the red background and gold featuring would be much appreciated.
Many thanks, Stephen
View attachment 688465

Woolwich Gunners

View attachment 336138

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Is this what you mean, FMStories? I can't do edging on text, simply because the program I use doesn't have that option. The font used for the team name is Copperplate Gothic Bold, with Century Gothic Bold for the Reborn line. What does "Nam adiutores" mean?

Let me know if you want me to make any changes to it, or to provide the versions sized for FM.