ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

SO MANY TEAMS FROM BERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! This is a great thread, seen some really great looking logos. I'm wondering if I may have one made for my FM14 game please.

Named Merseyside F.C.
Colours are a Blackpool kind of Orange, with White as the second colour. Trim is black.
Um, thinking a round badge. I really like a couple of your examples.
693081d1409181994t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-scheffau-austria.png
678721d1404350520-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-kf-orlovi_1.png
The team plays in liverpool, so any reference to that would be nice, although not essential. However, I'd like the theme to be an ocean/water theme as they are based at the docks and are nicknamed The Dockers. So an anchor, or a silhouetted ship would be great! I'd like it to have a more British look. Absolutely do not want an American feel to it if possible. Finally, may I have it in two sizes? One size so I can add it into the game as a club logo on the title bar when you're on the squad page, and the smaller size for when you look at the club info screen?

Thank you very much, hopefully you'll have fun with it :D

Hi! This is a great thread, seen some really great looking logos. I'm wondering if I may have one made for my FM14 game please.

Named Merseyside F.C.
Colours are a Blackpool kind of Orange, with White as the second colour. Trim is black.
Um, thinking a round badge. I really like a couple of your examples.
693081d1409181994t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-scheffau-austria.png
678721d1404350520-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-kf-orlovi_1.png
The team plays in liverpool, so any reference to that would be nice, although not essential. However, I'd like the theme to be an ocean/water theme as they are based at the docks and are nicknamed The Dockers. So an anchor, or a silhouetted ship would be great! I'd like it to have a more British look. Absolutely do not want an American feel to it if possible. Finally, may I have it in two sizes? One size so I can add it into the game as a club logo on the title bar when you're on the squad page, and the smaller size for when you look at the club info screen?

Thank you very much, hopefully you'll have fun with it :D

MERSEYSIDE F.C.

View attachment 334140 View attachment 334139 View attachment 334138

View attachment 334137 View attachment 334136

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Here are five options for Merseyside FC, barrenjoey14. Fairly self-explanatory, I think, except to say that version 4 contains the Coat of Arms of Merseyside Council and version 5 is the Coat of Arms of Merseyside Council, lifted from the internet. It is consistent with your nautical theme.

Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM. Unless I have misunderstood you, the sizes I usually provide - 180x180px and 25x18px - will cater for both of those locations you have specified, as long as you know how to load the images into the game using the config.

Team Name: London City
Colours: Red and Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: coat of arms
Any other info: make it look quite English and not American style

Team Name: London Boro
Colours: Black and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: A ship and the London eye
Any other info: please make it look quite modern

Team Name: Land's end Fc
Colours: Blue and Red
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: A cliff and a lighthouse
Any other info: please have the words "a lighthouse through the days"

Team Name: La Napoli Mafia
Colours: Black and Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): none of your **** buisness, 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: a car
Any other info: please have None of your **** business on it

Team Name: Taunton Fc
Colours: Black and yellow
Features: A soldier
Any other info:

Please could I have the coca cola league with the premier League and then league 1 and 2 before having the conference 1,2 and 3

thanks

MESSAGE TO ALL

My response times to these logo requests will become slower from now on, due to the fact that after 18 months of unemployment I am now back in full-time work. I'm still going to keep this thread going and I will still get to all requests in turn - I will just take a bit longer than I use to, now that I can't stay up all night or spend an entire morning doing it. Plus my work puts me in front of a computer screen all day, so I will inevitably take a night off and become a less frequent visitor to this site myself.

I will still action your requests, though; post them up and I will sort them out one after the other - starting with Top of the Pile's list above.

Last edited:
Team Name: London City
Colours: Red and Gold
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: coat of arms
Any other info: make it look quite English and not American style

LONDON CITY

View attachment 334101 View attachment 334100 View attachment 334099 View attachment 334098

Four options for London City, Top of the Pile. All feature the City of London's Coat of Arms. The first one doesn't have the team name, but remember that in FM the team name always appears either directly above or straight after the logo so it's not always necessary for the team name to be there (Wolverhampton Wanderers, for example).

Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

On your list above, do you want the Conference logos to be branded for Coca Cola, too?

LONDON CITY

View attachment 693735 View attachment 693737 View attachment 693739 View attachment 693741

Four options for London City, Top of the Pile. All feature the City of London's Coat of Arms. The first one doesn't have the team name, but remember that in FM the team name always appears either directly above or straight after the logo so it's not always necessary for the team name to be there (Wolverhampton Wanderers, for example).

Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

On your list above, do you want the Conference logos to be branded for Coca Cola, too?

I like 1 and 3 and no could the conference be ASDA. I didn't specify.

Team Name: London Boro
Colours: Black and Red
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: A ship and the London eye
Any other info: please make it look quite modern

LONDON BOROUGH F.C.

View attachment 334087 View attachment 334086 View attachment 334085

View attachment 334084 View attachment 334083

Five options for London Borough, Top of the Pile. The 1st one is an adaption of NBC's logo for the London 2012 Olympics. I tried putting the London Eye and the ship into the same badge, but it didn't look good.

Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

Last edited:
Team name: FC Belgravistan
Colours: Gold and white
Year: 2009
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: A golden coin or a golden bar
Other info: Any reference to Romania would be nice, but not essential.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Team Name: Land's end Fc
Colours: Blue and Red
Features: A cliff and a lighthouse
Any other info: please have the words "a lighthouse through the days"

LAND'S END F.C.

View attachment 334031 View attachment 334030 View attachment 334029 View attachment 334028

Four options for Land's End FC, Top of the Pile.