• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Prestwick Thistle
Colours: Purple and Green
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Whichever you think would look best
Features: A thistle in the foreground with two crossed golf clubs (maybe drivers) behind it

Thank you so much in advance!

I will have 2 more teams so it will be
Team Name: Sunderland City
Colours: Blue, Purple and Red
Year Established: 2015
Badge shape: Up to Rocheyb
Features: Use the Man City badge but only the ship and put a bird.

Team Name: Liverton United
Colours: Red, Blue and White
Year Established: 2003
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: Liver bird and tower plus the swords

Team Name: Dynamo London
Colours: Blue and white
Year SEP18
Badge Exactly like image below with SEP18 instead of russian lettering
Features:
Any other info: if you can rocheyb can you metallic the logo`s like the metallic Logo pack if not , thats fine

View attachment 36465

Team Name: Frimley
Colours: White (main), black, red
Year Established: 1919
Badge shape: roundel
Features: maybe a snarling dog (German Sheppard preferably)

Thank you :)

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 36417 View attachment 36416 View attachment 36415
FRIMLEY F.C.
The only vector images I could find online of snarling German Shepherds (or Alsatians) were watermarked, which means you have to pay to use them. There were a couple of Pit Bulls and Bulldogs and some generic dogs that looked more like bears to me, but I opted for this calm-but-handsome chap here, who came with his own black-and-white roundel. Dog paws for a bit of embellishment on either side.

Team Name: Prestwick Thistle
Colours: Purple and Green
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Whichever you think would look best
Features: A thistle in the foreground with two crossed golf clubs (maybe drivers) behind it

Thank you so much in advance!

View attachment 36414 View attachment 36413 View attachment 36412
PRESTWICK THISTLE F.C.
I went a slightly different way with this one because golf clubs are a bit too thin and spindly to stand out when placed behind the thistle. So I went old school Crystal Palace with the two-colour diagonal sash using colours sampled from the thistle image. Placing the golf clubs with a football and golf ball makes it clear that this is a football club with a connection to golf. The gold in the trim adds a bit of contrast.

I will have 2 more teams so it will be
Team Name: Sunderland City
Colours: Blue, Purple and Red
Year Established: 2015
Badge shape: Up to Rocheyb
Features: Use the Man City badge but only the ship and put a bird.

View attachment 36400 View attachment 36399 View attachment 36398
SUNDERLAND CITY F.C.
I don't know what type of bird that is, the copy that was attached to it was in Russian (I think). Hopefully it didn't say, "Use this bird and we'll Novichok you!"

Team Name: Liverton United
Colours: Red, Blue and White
Year Established: 2003
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: Liver bird and tower plus the swords

What swords are you referring to? There aren't any swords on the Liverpool or Everton badges.

Team Name: Dynamo London
Colours: Blue and white
Year SEP18
Badge Exactly like image below with SEP18 instead of russian lettering
Features:
Any other info: if you can rocheyb can you metallic the logo`s like the metallic Logo pack if not , thats fine

View attachment 1179351

View attachment 36394 View attachment 36393 View attachment 36392
DYNAMO LONDON F.C.
I don't know how to do that Metallic overlay but somebody on this site used to add it on request — it might have been WkdSoul. I created the gold edging that you see on many of my logos as an alternative, in order to achieve a metallic look but it's different to the metallic logo pack.

Last edited:
What swords are you referring to? There aren't any swords on the Liverpool or Everton badges.
I will need a different name and It is Truro United as I will have them as Truro City's rivals
Keep the Colours, Year Established and Badge Shape.
I will need is the middle of truro city's badge and include the swords from sheffield united's logo but resize it.

View attachment 1179400 View attachment 1179401 View attachment 1179402
FRIMLEY F.C.
The only vector images I could find online of snarling German Shepherds (or Alsatians) were watermarked, which means you have to pay to use them. There were a couple of Pit Bulls and Bulldogs and some generic dogs that looked more like bears to me, but I opted for this calm-but-handsome chap here, who came with his own black-and-white roundel. Dog paws for a bit of embellishment on either side.

wow, thats amazing thank you. Do you have a patreon or anything?
Is it okay if you remove the established though and just have the 1919 though?

wow, thats amazing thank you. Do you have a patreon or anything?
Is it okay if you remove the established though and just have the 1919 though?

It won't look as good. At the moment, the red text and the black paw prints fill all of the space in the outer roundel. If I reduce it to just "1919", you'll have two large white spaces either side of it which doesn't suit this roundel design. When I do that, I don't put items left and right where the paw prints are but I think they add a bit of character and detail to this one.

I don't have a Patreon account, but thanks for asking. There's a pinned tweet about a charity that I support on the top of my Twitter profile page @FMLogos_rocheyb

I will need a different name and It is Truro United as I will have them as Truro City's rivals
Keep the Colours, Year Established and Badge Shape.
I will need is the middle of truro city's badge and include the swords from sheffield united's logo but resize it.

View attachment 36084 View attachment 36083 View attachment 36082
TRURO UNITED F.C.
I got a bit confused by your edit note and I was going to come back to you with more questions, but then I decided to just take the bare bones of what you've asked for and do my own thing with it. Part of my thinking is that a rival club of Truro City wouldn't want their identity to be based on that club; they'd want a distinct identity of their own. So, this one is based on the black-and-white of the Cornwall flag. The fleur de lys features on the Coat of Arms of the Catholic Diocese of Truro and I have made use of those Sheffield United-style scimitars to curve around it. The football is self-explanatory and the touch of red is just a nod to the fact that you originally wanted this team in red. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this badge.

That is absolutley stunning. Cheers mate!

View attachment 1179403 View attachment 1179404 View attachment 1179405
PRESTWICK THISTLE F.C.
I went a slightly different way with this one because golf clubs are a bit too thin and spindly to stand out when placed behind the thistle. So I went old school Crystal Palace with the two-colour diagonal sash using colours sampled from the thistle image. Placing the golf clubs with a football and golf ball makes it clear that this is a football club with a connection to golf. The gold in the trim adds a bit of contrast.

Curonian AFC

Hey,

Team Name: Curonian AFC
Colours: Ruby red (something like #d60e5a) and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): https://goo.gl/tk2Puk
Features:
Any other info:
I would love a logo with this lighthouse: https://goo.gl/7qZuhn
So I found an existing logo that looks good: https://goo.gl/tk2Puk (the one on the top)
What I envision:
The logo should be ruby red instead of blue.
The lighthouse on the logo should have a ruby red bottom but a white cap (like the one from the real photo)
On the bottom it should say "C.A.F.C" OR "The Curonians". Whichever looks better to you.

Should you have any ideas or think that something might look better than I said - Go ahead and do it.

Thank you in advance

Please can you assist me

Hey RocheyB
You created this schalke logo earlier, Please would it be possible for you to recreate this but instead of the 04, can you make it AFC. Would it be possible to also make one witha black badge and gold font. I really appreciate you help with this

Thank You

View attachment 35945

Request

Team Name: Snorlax SC
Colours:
#2C524C (teal-ish) and #FCE6B4 (tan-ish). The colors could change if you find a better match but I tried getting the colors to match Snorlax himself.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
roundel (but if you think a certain type fits better then go ahead, I just think it fits well with him being a bit of a circle himself)
Features:
I'd like for the logo to include a picture of Snorlax in the middle. I'd prefer something like this https://i.imgur.com/rQc9Op8.png as the centerpiece but I think this one could work well https://i.imgur.com/I0Boaa9.png
Any other info:
I sorta gave my other info in each respective category.

Last edited:
Back