ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Request Team Name: Duisdorf - Lessenich FC

Team Name: Duisdorf - Lessenich FC
Colours: Dark Blue, White, Grey, Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: English Bulldog + Ruddy Shelduck (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruddy_shelduck)
Any other info:
Amt Duisdorf - Wappen von Amt Duisdorf / Coat of arms (crest) of Amt Duisdorf - Colors and Inspiration can come from here! i'll let you design however you feel inspired!

You're a hero

Hey mate,Some great work on here!I'm looking for a few tweaks to this pretty cool 'Sheffield City FC' badge I found online. I'm merging United/Wednesday in my playthrough.However I feel like half of the blue outline should be in the red colour of United, so could you edit/recreate this badge with one side (don't care which) of the thin white line in the circle as United red and the other Wednesday blue?I'm pretty happy with the rest of the badge as it is.Thanks man!View attachment 1180476
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 35368 View attachment 35367 View attachment 35366 View attachment 35251
SHEFFIELD CITY F.C.
I've gone slightly my own way on this. It strikes me that the blue used in the original roundel is pro-Wednesday so I have gone with black instead, which typically featured in both clubs' kits and enables me to use blue in those sectioned curved lines either side of the Yorkshire Roses. Yellow features in the background because both clubs have had yellow away kits and it matches to the centre of the rose. The blue-and-red is a more explicit and evenly balanced representation of the idea of this being a club formed by the merger of two others. The silver in the trim, which also features on the scimitars, represents 'The Steel City'.

Last edited:
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Any other info:
Amt Duisdorf - Wappen von Amt Duisdorf / Coat of arms (crest) of Amt Duisdorf - Colors and Inspiration can come from here! i'll let you design however you feel inspired!

You're a hero

View attachment 35365 View attachment 35364 View attachment 35363
DUISDORF-LESSENICH FV
I have split the Coat of Arms image that you provided — I don't know what that gate-like item is at the bottom right. You wanted grey to be among the colourways, which I've incorporated in the background as a sash and as stripes so there's some ideas that might inform the design of an away kit. In the name, I went with the German "Fussballverein" rather than Football Club; Duisdorf is in Bonn, Germany. I've used two Ruddy Shellducks so you can see the distinctive tail feathers. There is a white outline on the outside edge.

View attachment 35359 View attachment 35358 View attachment 35357
ASHURST NEW FOREST F.C.
The area I live in is generally referred to as Forest Edge and Ashurst is the first village that is actually within the boundary of the New Forest proper. There are loads of clubs up and down the country that share this name — all of them minor non-league or Sunday League teams — so to differentiate this one from the rest I have gone with the solution favoured by South West Trains and called them 'Ashurst New Forest'. I played a handful of matches for them in my teens. Ashurst contains a forest walk area called Deerleap, hence the deer in the black bar; the oak represents the New Forest, as it does on the Southampton badge.

Last edited:
Halton Hotshots request

Team name: Halton Hotshots
Colours: Orange/White (compare Brighton badge - Orange outer layer and White inner with the seagull replaced by a flame. Please add a thin white rim round the badge since the kit will be white)
-
Badge Shape: Circular, like Brighton
Features: Flickering flame in the centre or perhaps a meteor if that looks better
Any other info: If you can find the actual Halton Hotshots logo/shirt take inspiration from that, I can't find it anywhere even though I remember playing against them when I was young (fun fact I played against Scott McTominay)

Thanks so much :)

Last edited:
View attachment 1180515 View attachment 1180516 View attachment 1180517
SHEFFIELD CITY F.C.
I've gone slightly my own way on this. It strikes me that the blue used in the original roundel is pro-Wednesday so I have gone with black instead, which typically featured in both clubs' kits and enables me to use blue in those sectioned curved lines either side of the Yorkshire Roses. Yellow features in the background because both clubs have had yellow away kits and it matches to the centre of the rose. The blue-and-red is a more explicit and evenly balanced representation of the idea of this being a club formed by the merger of two others. The silver in the trim, which also features on the scimitars, represents 'The Steel City'.

Wow, that's pretty awesome! Thanks so much

For the icon, if it isn't too much trouble could you please post it with 18x18 pixels? I can't implement the current size properly and any attempt to resize it myself kills any bit depth the image has. Thanks!

two clubs

Team Name: Eintracht Berlin
Colours: red and white as in the Flag of Berlin and NATO blue (to represent both West-Berlin and East-Berlin)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: the Berlin bear, maybe the Berlin Wall

Team Name: Athlitikós Ómilos Spártis (in Greek alphabet, bit.ly/2y8KtFp)
Colours: red, gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: Spartan helmet, lambda

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Team Name: Porto União 310 FC
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle
Any other info: I would like if you guys can take it off the part of the image which says "Seminole", change "Gulf Railway for Porto União FC and also chance the numbers for 310 instead of 501, please!

Thank you very much!

View attachment 35289

Adding Logo

Any other info:

You're a hero

Hi Mate,

Just wanted to know if you could give any directions on how to add the badge into the game :)

Wow, that's pretty awesome! Thanks so much

For the icon, if it isn't too much trouble could you please post it with 18x18 pixels? I can't implement the current size properly and any attempt to resize it myself kills any bit depth the image has. Thanks!

If you scroll back up to the original, I have added a second icon version which is sized to 18x18px.

Hi Mate,

Just wanted to know if you could give any directions on how to add the badge into the game :)

Do you know how to use the config files? Somewhere in this thread there is a post about how to add logos into the files, featuring screenshots from my Blackpool save at the time. Basically, you have to identify your custom club's ID number from the Preferences menu and then save the 180px and icon versions of the logo into their respective graphics folders. Then you go into the config files, duplicate a line and edit the ID numbers within the duplicated line to match the ID numbers of your club.

Shout if you're still stuck and if necessary, I will create a separate post that can be linked to in future.

Team name: Halton Hotshots
Colours: Orange/White (compare Brighton badge - Orange outer layer and White inner with the seagull replaced by a flame. Please add a thin white rim round the badge since the kit will be white)
-
Badge Shape: Circular, like Brighton
Features: Flickering flame in the centre or perhaps a meteor if that looks better
Any other info: If you can find the actual Halton Hotshots logo/shirt take inspiration from that, I can't find it anywhere even though I remember playing against them when I was young (fun fact I played against Scott McTominay)

Thanks so much :)

View attachment 35247 View attachment 35246 View attachment 35245
HALTON HOTSHOTS
The most famous player I came up against was Mick Channon Jr., who wasn't as good as you'd expect him to be! My older brother was goalkeeper for a team that featured Stuart Doling in midfield, who went on to play for Portsmouth.

Last edited:
Team Name: Eintracht Berlin
Colours: red and white as in the Flag of Berlin and NATO blue (to represent both West-Berlin and East-Berlin)
Features: the Berlin bear, maybe the Berlin Wall

Click the big wall for a larger preview:
View attachment 35220 View attachment 35219 View attachment 35218
EINTRACHT BERLIN F.V.
The shield in the middle is in the colours of the Berlin flag, which also features the Rampant Bear. The blue outer is in the colour of the NATO flag and the little symbol on the left and right is the NATO logo. Fußballverein is German for Football Club.

Team Name: Athlitikós Ómilos Spártis (in Greek alphabet, bit.ly/2y8KtFp)
Colours: red, gold
Features: Spartan helmet, lambda

View attachment 35217 View attachment 35216 View attachment 35215
ATHLITIKÓS ÓMILOS SPÁRTIS (AOS)
Sparta and Spartan soldiers is a recurring theme in this thread. A circular badge is a must since the Spartans had round shields. "Molon Labe" is a Spartan motto and a classical expression of defiance; when Xerxes I, the king of the Achaemenid Empire, demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons, the Spartan King Leonidas I (played by Gerard Butler in 300) responded with this phrase, which means: "having come, take"... or "come and take them —if you think you're hard enough!"

2 logo's

View attachment 1180677 View attachment 1180678 View attachment 1180679
ATHLITIKÓS ÓMILOS SPÁRTIS (AOS)
Sparta and Spartan soldiers is a recurring theme in this thread. A circular badge is a must since the Spartans had round shields. "Molon Labe" is a Spartan motto and a classical expression of defiance; when Xerxes I, the king of the Achaemenid Empire, demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons, the Spartan King Leonidas I (played by Gerard Butler in 300) responded with this phrase, which means: "having come, take"... or "come and take them —if you think you're hard enough!"

Hey thanks for the great logos!
Can I request some changes to the Sparta logo? I didn't notice that fmbase doesn't recognize Greek letters. So the letters were turned to question marks. I edited my post later with a link to google translate so you could see the name in Greek but I guess I was a bit late (sorry).

Could you change the letters to Greek letters?
Here is the link: bit.ly/2y8KtFp

Thanks a lot for this.

Team Name: Porto União 310 FC
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle
Any other info: I would like if you guys can take it off the part of the image which says "Seminole", change "Gulf Railway for Porto União FC and also chance the numbers for 310 instead of 501, please!

Thank you very much!

View attachment 1180596

View attachment 35198 View attachment 35197 View attachment 35196
PORTO UNIÃO 310 FC
This was a difficult one due to the limitations of the software I use. The programme that allows me to put an outline on the text doesn't allow transparency but I managed to work around it — any imperfections won't show up in-game with the 180px version of the logo. I left out "FC" from the team name because that allowed me to make PORTO UNIÃO bigger and virtually match the space that was originally taken by GULF RAILWAY.

Hey thanks for the great logos!
Can I request some changes to the Sparta logo? I didn't notice that fmbase doesn't recognize Greek letters. So the letters were turned to question marks. I edited my post later with a link to google translate so you could see the name in Greek but I guess I was a bit late (sorry).

Could you change the letters to Greek letters?
Here is the link: bit.ly/2y8KtFp

Thanks a lot for this.

View attachment 35195 View attachment 35194 View attachment 35193
ATHLITIKÓS OMILÓS SPÁRTIS (REDUX)
That was my fault — sorry! I didn't read the request properly because I didn't link to that translation page.

Back