ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi, could you help me out with a team I've created please?

Team Name: Naples FC
Colours: Sky Blue and White (Argentina colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Barcelona badge
Features: I was thinking of just editing the Barcelona badge to fit the team if you could please? So the blue and maroon stripes at the bottom would change to sky blue and white like Argentina. The ball maybe change to the brown original football similar to that in the Catania logo. In the top left I'd like the Italian flag instead of the English one and the top right as the flag for the Campania region (so just white with a red diagonal strip) instead of the Catalan colours. I was thinking of changing the inner bolder from gold to a royal blue and the outer from black to silver/white, I'm not sure what you think? And then just change the FCB to Naples in silver or whatever colour the outer border is chosen as?
Any other info:

Sorry for all the specific detail and thanks in advance!

Style FC

Team Name: Style.
Colours: The ones in the picture, yellow/orange ish with black and white.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Anyone works.
Features: As in the picture below, I would like to have a tiger in the logo.
Any other info: Please make it the size that works with FM 17.

Love your work!

26169065_386475931775759_6165460326071422691_n.jpg

Last edited:
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 39043 View attachment 39042 View attachment 39041
T.S. SPORTS F.C.
For a request on Twitter to update an old club logo. This badge is based around the coal mining graphic that appeared in the original. Claret and blue are the colours of the club (or their kids' team, at least) according to a Google image search. "Puer clava pro omnibus" means "youth club for all".

View attachment 38948

Hi, you made this badge for my friend and I was wondering if you could change the colour of it for me?

Can you change it to Claret and Blue (West Ham colours)

Can you change the main colour to Claret and the border to the same blue West Ham have on their kit usually.

Thanks in advance.

Team Name:
FC Halifax Rangers
Colours:
Red, Blue and Green
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
Any
Features: Use the bear and the tree like from Atletico Madrid's logo.

Team Name:
Billericay Wanderers
Colours:
Yellow, Blue, Red and Green
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
Roundel
Features: Use the current Bolton Wanderers logo and remove the red bits (keep the year) and replace them with the Hammers from West Ham United/Bristol United and resize to fit in.

APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY...

I having an ongoing medical condition which is causing me some discomfort at the moment. I can still do logos but I can't sit at the computer for as long as I otherwise might — which makes it sound like piles, but it's not that! The meds are in me and doing their work but it takes a while for them to get on top. So thanks for your patience in the meantime.

APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY...

I having an ongoing medical condition which is causing me some discomfort at the moment. I can still do logos but I can't sit at the computer for as long as I otherwise might — which makes it sound like piles, but it's not that! The meds are in me and doing their work but it takes a while for them to get on top. So thanks for your patience in the meantime.
Good luck onto your recovery! What type of pain? I been having feet pain

Team Name: Dinamo Darlington
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: I would like the marseille ultra skull or something clockwork orange droog inspired
Any other info:

I look forward to seeing what ideas you come up with

Hi Mate,

Would you mind doing me a badge for my YT channel? I really like the style of the Regen United one you did recently. Could you do it similar, but maybe with a dragon on it, and Iamauser instead of Regen FC and also have the date as 2018.

I like the black and red colour scheme so can it be the same?

Thanks in advance :)

View attachment 38277

Please can you change the writing SALZBURG to RANGERS with the same font, colour and keep it curved.

if you cant get the same fon please can you find he closest one to it you can.

Team Name: Rock Cosmos FC
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2015
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): No preference
Features: Up to you
Any other info:
Seeing the club is from Gibraltar and the club has Rock in it's name maybe something with the rock of Gibraltar maybe? Anything is fine really.

Hi,

Could you make me a logo in the Red Bull style like RB Salzburg has? But instead replace 'Salzburg' with 'Pahang'? If you could incorporate just the elephant head from their logo ( https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw......0i67k1.0.Fn4IMKkrqMA#imgrc=PWGvIZ1ZjCeCPM: ) somehow that would be great. Thanks.

Edit: Could you also make another if it's not too much trouble? Without the elephant head and instead of saying 'Pahang' have 'Malaysia' instead?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back