ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: FC Birmingham
Colours: Blue White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: include a lion
Any other info:n/a

Team Name: Essex United FC
Colours: Red and Gold
Year Established : 2010
Badge shape: shield with ring around it, like the coat of arms of the UK
Features: Similar to the England foorball Badge, but with the Swords of Essex instead of the lions

ESSEX UNITED F.C.
I took your description to mean something more like the Manchester City template than the England Coat of Arms that you posted.

Essex United FC_400px.png
Essex United FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Essex United FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Essex United FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: FC Birmingham
Colours: Blue White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: include a lion
Any other info:n/a

F.C. BIRMINGHAM

FC Birmingham_400px.png
FC Birmingham_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
FC Birmingham_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
FC Birmingham_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Lillington F.C.
Colours: Blue/Gold (see other info)
Year Established: 2019 (see other info)
Badge shape: the shape of the old Arsenal badge, before the current one. I've included an attachment of a rough version I made (sorry if it hurts to look at haha)
Features: Please use attached photo as a guide. Depending on what you think looks better, have "Lillington F.C. " above the crown, or "Lillington" above & "Football Club" below. The crown should be simple, as shown in the attachment, if possible make it a seven pronged crown but if not, the 5 is fine (you can find the one I used on Google Images) Make Lillington F.C. or Lillington Football Club bolder than I have and in a font that you think suits it. Instead of 2019 in the bottom part of the badge, add the clubs nickname "The Crowns" (I couldn't make it curve the way I wanted to) In the part with the red circles, add "20" in one and "19" in the other (for 2019 established)
Any other info: If possible, could you make the blue and gold the same as the one in my attachment as these are the colours I'm using in my FM save.

I hope this isn't asking too much, let me know if you have any other questions but I think I included everything you'll need. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, thank you in advance & thank you for all the incredible work you do on this thread! :)

2082082610.png

HOLKER OLD BOYS
Not my design, just re-formatting an existing logo for a request on Twitter.

Holker Old Boys_400px.png
Holker Old Boys_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Holker Old Boys_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Holker Old Boys_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Lillington F.C.
Colours: Blue/Gold (see other info)
Year Established: 2019 (see other info)
Badge shape: the shape of the old Arsenal badge, before the current one. I've included an attachment of a rough version I made (sorry if it hurts to look at haha)
Features: Please use attached photo as a guide. Depending on what you think looks better, have "Lillington F.C. " above the crown, or "Lillington" above & "Football Club" below. The crown should be simple, as shown in the attachment, if possible make it a seven pronged crown but if not, the 5 is fine (you can find the one I used on Google Images) Make Lillington F.C. or Lillington Football Club bolder than I have and in a font that you think suits it. Instead of 2019 in the bottom part of the badge, add the clubs nickname "The Crowns" (I couldn't make it curve the way I wanted to) In the part with the red circles, add "20" in one and "19" in the other (for 2019 established)
Any other info: If possible, could you make the blue and gold the same as the one in my attachment as these are the colours I'm using in my FM save.

I hope this isn't asking too much, let me know if you have any other questions but I think I included everything you'll need. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, thank you in advance & thank you for all the incredible work you do on this thread! :)

View attachment 478506

LILLINGTON F.C.

Lillington FC_400px.png
Lillington FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Lillington FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Lillington FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: worcestershire fc
Colours:
Blue/Gold
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Brentfords badge
Features: The badge attached i would like the tree bit and grass in the badge, i would like it to look like brentfords badge but removing the wasp and replacing it with what i mentioned.
1579401717912.png

Team name: PFC Dragas
Colours: Man City and Kosovo National Team
Year established: 2019
Badge Shape: Like this bournemouth badge
Features: Like the bournmouth badge with the laurels and date .
9CFFE7F4-2D75-443F-8736-BD4D749EDD08.png

Attachments

• 154D3D04-BDAC-44D0-9714-31D3FDCA0AC2.png
    154D3D04-BDAC-44D0-9714-31D3FDCA0AC2.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 69
Team Name: Rich Energy Saltash FC
Colours: Gold/Black w/ Touch of White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Shield Type
Any other info: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, keep the current Saltash United FC central crest in the middle of the new logo (in a small circle) just not as big that its overtaking the sponsor look.

Last edited:
Team Name: Rich Energy Meierdorfer SV
Colours: Gold/Black w/touch of white
Year Established
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, keep the MSV letters (in a small circle) in the badge but not overtaking the sponsor look
Any other info:

Last edited:
Team Name: Rich Energy AG Caen
Colours: Gold/Black w/ touch of White
Year Established
Badge shape
Any other info: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, use AGC in the middle of the new logo (in a small circle) just not as big that its overtaking the sponsor look.

Last edited:
Team Name: Rich Energy CF Reus
Colours: Gold/Black w/ touch of White
Year Established
Badge shape
Any other info: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, use a football with the spanish stripes surrounding it (in a small circle); keep in the middle of the new logo just not as big that its overtaking the sponsor look.

Last edited:
Hello Rocky-B,

Don't rush to make these 4 logos. I am sorry to request 4 logos.

I would personally like these 4 logos to look ideally the same but with their own unqiue look.

Thank You for what you are doing for the community. I will try to donate to the charity for your hard work on these 4 logos.

Thanks.

Team Name: Farnham Town FC
Colours: like in the original logo
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield. I like both Bournemouth and Westham designs for this project.
Features:
The idea is to have a more contemporary badge for Farnham Town FC.
Should you have an idea of how to do it - go for it. However, I have a couple of ideas.

Base the badge on Bournemouth logo. If Farnham Town doesn't fit - just write Farnham FC.
Instead of Dickie Dowsett, maybe put a castle in the middle (original logo features a castle, also their municipality uses a different logo). Also, the Bournemouth badge has straight black lines so maybe work in the waves from the original logo.
If the castle looks bad, I've noticed that their town crest features a stag. At some point you've made a Telford United logo remake which features a stag. Maybe work that into a shield?

I've mentioned Westham logo just as a different canvas. In my mind, it is similar to Bournemouth badge but takes a different look at the proportions and the name of the club size and position.

As you can see, I have a lot of ideas but nothing concrete. If you think that anything here could look good, I would be very glad to see it come to life. Thanks.

Any other info:

Team Name: worcestershire fc
Colours:
Blue/Gold
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Brentfords badge
Features: The badge attached i would like the tree bit and grass in the badge, i would like it to look like brentfords badge but removing the wasp and replacing it with what i mentioned.
View attachment 478652

WORCESTERSHIRE F.C.
I'm not sure what the relevance of the Brentford logo is to what you requested. Both the example you posted and the Brentford one are fairly standard issue roundel logos. It's difficult to remove the football and just replace it with more grass (a genuine designer would clone the extra grass in, but I can't do that with my software). So this version is just the one you posted with the wording changed.

Worcestershire FC_400px.png
Worcestershire FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Worcestershire FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Worcestershire FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team name: PFC Dragas
Colours: Man City and Kosovo National Team
Year established: 2019
Badge Shape: Like this bournemouth badge
Features: Like the bournmouth badge with the laurels and date .
View attachment 478838

PFC DRAGAS
The official emblem (or seal) of Dragas is similar to this design. The map area in the middle is that of Kosovo. I don't know what the 6 stars represent but they feature on both the seal of Dragas and the existing logo of the Kosovan national team. I checked online: "Profesional" is the Albanian for Professional (I assume the P stands for that) and clubs in Kosovo that use the FC prefix use the English "Football Club".

PFC Dragas_400px.png
PFC Dragas_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
PFC Dragas_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
PFC Dragas_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Rich Energy Saltash FC
Colours: Gold/Black w/ Touch of White
Year Established
Badge shape
Any other info: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, keep the current Saltash United FC central crest in the middle of the new logo (in a small circle) just not as big that its overtaking the sponsor look.

RICH ENERGY SALTASH F.C.
The shield from the existing Saltash logo is basically just a rampant lion so I have used one that fits the colour ways of the Rich Energy logo.

Rich Energy Saltash FC_400px.png
Rich Energy Saltash FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Rich Energy Saltash FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Rich Energy Saltash FC_Icon18x18px.png