ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Awesome logos! Hopefully you have time for mine.

Team Name: Big Pimpin' Avenue

Colours: Purple, black and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to Rocheyb
Features: Perhaps a pimp hat
Any other info: You have full creative freedom, fully appreciate anything you do.

Hey , really great job with the logos .I wonder if you could make some good looking logo for my clan ? We play football manager than CS : Go so no real football logo: POur team name is : Touch of GamingAnd We Started 2010 And are from Sweden :D Like your black / red logos with the devil

TOUCH OF GAMING

View attachment 329685 View attachment 329684

View attachment 329683

Here you go, Atinglof - three versions for Touch of Gaming. Click on them for a larger preview - the edging of the football on the third version is actually better than it appears here.

Let me know which you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

Hi rochey-b

i was wondering if you could do a logo for me?

Team Name: FC Market Drayton
Colours: Green/Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): unto you
Features: if i could get a gingerbread man somewhere?

many thanks!!

Dan
Any other info:

FC MARKET DRAYTON

View attachment 329661 View attachment 329660

View attachment 329659

Three options for FC Market Drayton, derringtondj. Let me know which you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

first of, can't imagine the work and effort you putting in these .. amazing and love every single bit of it
would love if you could do this for me, i'm not sure which team to go for, just make whatever you think would look better

Team Name: London United Jets FC or Rockets FC / or Gray Wolf United FC
Colours: Navy Blue and black and white / Gray and black and cream
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): -
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): as you see fit
Features: Jets fighters or rockets or spaceships / gray wolf
Any other info: n/a

Thanks
a lot mate , which ever badge you would make i would make that club for it :)
and sorry for last edit if you already started

LONDON UNITED JETS

View attachment 329638 View attachment 329637

View attachment 329636

Three options for London United Jets, Bazza11. The first one was an existing logo with graduated greens which I couldn't edit, so I've gone with the greens on that one but blues on the other two.

Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

LONDON UNITED JETS

View attachment 704290 View attachment 704291

View attachment 704293

Three options for London United Jets, Bazza11. The first one was an existing logo with graduated greens which I couldn't edit, so I've gone with the greens on that one but blues on the other two.

Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

The first one looks the best, its alright, i think i'll change the colour of my team to Green (I like green more ) :p its just i was thinking of making NASA as my sponsor :p

can you resize the first one please :)
and thanks for your effort

Hey mate i have added another ten teams to my custom league, so i would like some logos ill start with these two :)

Team Name: Fredriksbergs BOIS
Colours: Dark blue(like everton)
Year Established 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: free hands
Any other info: free hands

Team Name: BK Hede
Colours: Yellow and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: a tractor if you can :)
Any other info: other than that free hands

Team Name: Sim Sports FC
Colours: Spurs
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: football
Any other info:n/a

Last edited:
Great work rocheyb! :) I was wondering if you could do a logo for me.

Team Name: Dynamo Kaesong (디나모 개성시 in Korean so try the badge in both english and korean if possible)
Colours: Similar colour scheme to the one used in this flag (darkest blue as main colour) http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/k/kp-kaeso.gif
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Diamond
Features: Like a dark blue 2D pine tree outline in the middle
Any other info:

Hi Lewiitom,

Can you supply your Korean text as an image? In Word, or whatever you use, type it out using a large bold font and then take a screenshot of it. Post the screenshot into this thread and then I can use it as an image to composite into the badge design.

Thanks, rocheyb

Hi Lewiitom,

Can you supply your Korean text as an image? In Word, or whatever you use, type it out using a large bold font and then take a screenshot of it. Post the screenshot into this thread and then I can use it as an image to composite into the badge design.

Thanks, rocheyb

Like this? View attachment 328578

Appreciate your work :)

Great work rocheyb! :) I was wondering if you could do a logo for me.

Team Name: Dynamo Kaesong (디나모 개성시 in Korean so try the badge in both english and korean if possible)
Colours: Similar colour scheme to the one used in this flag (darkest blue as main colour) http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/k/kp-kaeso.gif
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Diamond
Features: Like a dark blue 2D pine tree outline in the middle
Any other info:

DYNAMO KAESONG

View attachment 328497 View attachment 328496

View attachment 328495

Fantastic work man, really like the first and second ones! :D Could you resize those two for FM please :)

Awesome logos! Hopefully you have time for mine.

Team Name: Big Pimpin' Avenue

Colours: Purple, black and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to Rocheyb
Features: Perhaps a pimp hat
Any other info: You have full creative freedom, fully appreciate anything you do.

BIG PIMPIN' AVENUE

View attachment 328346 View attachment 328345

View attachment 328344

Three options for Big Pimpin' Avenue, oja20. Not so much on the black-and-white - any self-respecting pimp needs bling!

Let me know which you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

A WORD ABOUT CUSTOM KITS

People sometimes private message me asking for a custom kit, often incorporating one of these logos that I create. Although I have done a few kits here and there - mostly for myself and occasionally in response to specific requests in the kits thread on this site - I don't do kits because I'm just not very good at them!

I don't use Photoshop and have no intention of either buying it or downloading it illegally and with the software that I do use, you can't access the .psd layers contained in the kit templates to edit them properly.

Also, if I were to start offering kits I would be inundated with requests and simply wouldn't have the time to do them all. I'm happy being the badge/logo guy - I'll leave the kit making to more talented types... such as those on Sortitoutsi.net where there is still an active kits thread. A guy called hammer99 (or something similar) is the most prolific kit maker but there are others, too - one of whom made these very smart Melchester Rovers kits for me about 6 weeks ago:

View attachment 328339 View attachment 328338 View attachment 328337

Here's the link. You're supposed to post your request in different threads depending on whether you are asking for a real team's kit or one for a fantasy team. Explore the site further for the 3D kits thread and completed folders of updated kits for divisions/leagues from all around the world:

SS'10-15 Kits Forum - SS Kits Forum

I visit the Sortitoutsi kit threads now and again just to see the kits that have been created and I will often download those that I like and add them to my game. I do like to see fantasy kits featuring badges that I have created because it's evidence of a strong FM community where we all help each other out to get maximum enjoyment from the game. So I strongly encourage you to take full advantage of the skills and goodwill of those guys who run that thread - and the one on this site, if somebody is prepared to take it on in the way that some kit makers have done in the past.

Last edited: