ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hello Rocheyb,

I hope you could do this logo for me :)

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Team Name:[/FONT] Cadignano Ca.Bre.
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Colours:[/FONT] Yellow and Light Blue
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Year Established[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]: 1994[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Badge shape[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]:[/FONT] Up to you
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Features: It should contains a standing-up cow, in the same style of the lion in the Brescia logo (Italian Club), and also contain the sponsor logo (Ca.Bre.), the page of the main sponsor is this CASEARIA BRESCIANA, where you can extract the logo. Overall it is a farm style club, so it can also contains any other things that reminds a farm.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Any other info: Thanks![/FONT]

Last edited:
Hello Rocheyb,

I hope you could do this logo for me :)

Team Name: Cadignano Ca.Bre.
Colours: Yellow and Light Blue
Year Established: 1994
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: It should contains a standing-up cow, in the same style of the lion in the Brescia logo (Italian Club), and also contain the sponsor logo (Ca.Bre.), the page of the main sponsor is this CASEARIA BRESCIANA, where you can extract the logo. Overall it is a farm style club, so it can also contains any other things that reminds a farm.
Any other info: Thanks!

CANDIGNANO CaBre

View attachment 331880

A first attempt on this one, lelex81. An heraldic style rampant cow is not a commonly occurring image on my Google searches. Those that do exist are not very impressive. So I'll see what I can do with cow's heads and full body illustrations.

I'll do a couple more versions tomorrow.

Last edited:
thanks so much, so i'll wait tomorrow, when you'll do that please don't write "associazione di calcio" just "Cadignano", thanks so much again :)

Thanks that looks great but can the wording say 'RetroStars' instead - sorry!!

Last edited:
Thank you! they are amazing! Could I have the four logos? Thanks!!!!

RocheyB, these are very good thanks so much. i have two more ideas and would appreciate if you have the time to have a play around with them and see what you can come up with.

Team name: Genesis South
Year: 1900
Images: the statue of an angel and the sea behind (could use the attached for reference)
Colours: Light blue, yellow, white
View attachment 331561

Team name: Genesis North
motto: 'this is ****'
Images: a demon, or devil, images of ****. the nickname of the club is the demons (could use attached for reference)
Colours: black, red
View attachment 331557

Hi please can you do me a logo for fantasy team Inter Cardiff that would be great. If it can be blue and black stripes but also have a welsh flag or dragon on it somewhere. Thanks

RocheyB, these are very good thanks so much. i have two more ideas and would appreciate if you have the time to have a play around with them and see what you can come up with.

Team name: Genesis South
Year: 1900
Images: the statue of an angel and the sea behind (could use the attached for reference)
Colours: Light blue, yellow, white
View attachment 699639

GENESIS SOUTH

View attachment 331442 View attachment 331441

View attachment 331440

Three options for Genesis South, Woodall20.

Hi please can you do me a logo for fantasy team Inter Cardiff that would be great. If it can be blue and black stripes but also have a welsh flag or dragon on it somewhere. Thanks

INTER CARDIFF

View attachment 331397 View attachment 331396

View attachment 331395 View attachment 331394

Four variations of the same theme for Inter Cardiff, BobbyMoore. This gilt-edged dragon is very similar to the one on the Welsh flag, so there's no need to feature both, in my opinion. "Rwy'n Caru Cymru" means I love Wales.

Last edited: