ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: Hereford United Supporters Team
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rochey
Features: A Bull.
Any other info: "this is our club" somewhere maybe, just do whatever.

View attachment 359051 View attachment 359050 View attachment 359049

Here you go - three options for the Hereford United Supporters' Team. With so much detail in the badge, you need an additional colour to differentiate each element and since the Hereford United badge has some red in it I have chosen that colour. Let me know what you think and which version you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM.

Thanks to you;)

I work on an update to create the old NASL clubs. I am almost ready for Miami Toros and Atlanta Chiefs can you make me these two logos?

Do you also make shirts?

Toros:Miami Toros Secondary Logo - North American Soccer League (NASL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net
Chiefs:MEMOGRAPHER | Travel Photo Journal » The Short History of Professional Soccer in Atlanta

;)

View attachment 357341 View attachment 357340 View attachment 357339
Miami Toros

View attachment 357337 View attachment 357334 View attachment 357333

Atlanta Chiefs

Niceman,

I don't want to get into creating new logos for teams that already have them because that puts my logos in competition with the work of genuine graphic designers - even if, in the case of the NASL teams, that's work from the 70s and 80s. So if you just want the logos of the old NASL teams formatted for FM then give me the full list and I will search the internet and post them - multiples (where applicable) for you to choose from - and format the selected versions for FM. I'll then create new logos just for any teams that we can't find.

Sound good to you?

Let me know which versions you'd like formatted for Miami and Atlanta.

I don't do shirts. I have done a few in the past but to do them properly and to specific request you have to be well-versed in Photoshop, which I am not.

Last edited:
I agree with you. And then, some logos as that of Cosmos, Sounders, FL Strikers, cross years since the NASL.

I like logos Miami 1 and 3, and Atlanta 1 and 3. I pourais to see what that gives " in game ".

Thank you;)

I didn't get on with FM13 at all, so I spent most of what would have been my game-playing time searching for team logos and kits from all over the net. I have team logos for every team in the USA - as identified in my game's database, anyway. So here's a link to a copy of my USA clubs folder with a working config file that includes those teams you just listed. Download this and put it into your game and let me know what you think. There is a variation of styles but I took the best version I could find for each club.

View attachment 357061 View attachment 357060 View attachment 357059 View attachment 357058

Then, if you have any clubs outstanding (perhaps some of the old NASL teams that you might be recreating in the Editor?) post requests for them and I'll deal with those in turn:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xdf8bvmmy10c2i/USA.zip

Last edited:
Hello Rocheby please i want

Team Name: ZBAAT FC

Colours: Black and White and the animal in color
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Features: A Bull or a tiger
Any other info: ZMG in the badge

Thank a lot Rocheyb and sorry i'm french, i talk a little bit of English.

Hello Rocheby please i want

Team Name: ZBAAT FC

Colours: Black and White and the animal in color
Features: A Bull or a tiger
Any other info: ZMG in the badge

Thank a lot Rocheyb and sorry i'm french, i talk a little bit of English.

View attachment 355320 View attachment 355319 View attachment 355318

View attachment 355317 View attachment 355316 View attachment 355315

Zbaat F.C.

Six options to choose from - click on them individually for a larger preview.

Let me know which version you prefer (if any) and I will provide it formatted for Football Manager.

Last edited:
Cheers brilliant stuff, they are superb. @west ham logos

Last edited:
OMG you are a genius :eek: I love the first picture with the strong tiger. Thanks a lot

And Can you make that for my friend too ? I can play a party with him.
He want :

Team name: Sheguey FC

Year Established : 2014
Features: A Bear

Thanks a lot. You are the best.

OMG you are a genius :eek: I love the first picture with the strong tiger. Thanks a lot

And Can you make that for my friend too ? I can play a party with him.
He want :

Thanks a lot. You are the best.

What colour(s) do you want for Sheguey FC?

Thanks you and can you make that for my friend too or no ? I can play a party with him
He want :

And the colors : red and black

Thanks you and can you make that for my friend too or no ? I can play a party with him
He want :

And the colors : red and black

View attachment 354193 View attachment 354192 View attachment 354191 View attachment 354190

SHEGUEY FC

The Grizzlies logo already existed as an American college team, which I have modified by adding the football and altering the colours. The others are variations on the same theme. Let me know which you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM.