Colour: White with a black trim
Shape: Shield
Features: a castle

Cheers in advance
:D

FANTASY FOOTBALL CLUBS - No.3:

OLD DANES F.C.

View attachment 340563

I made this ages ago but I thought I had deleted the file. The Old Danes were a club that I played for when I lived in West London. They were originally formed in the 1960s, I believe, by ex-pupils of the Burlington Danes School that is situated between Wormwood Scrubs prison and the BBC Television Centre building in White City, just behind Shepherd's Bush High Street. We were based out of Shepherd's Bush Cricket Club in East Acton Lane - within earshot of QPR's Loftus Road.

The anchor was part of the school's motif and our kit was a Newton Heath style green-and-yellow halves with black shorts and socks. There's a white trim on the outside of this roundel.

Last edited:
If you could create these badges for me it would be much appreciated

Team Name: Real Toros
Colour: Maroon and white
Shape: hexagon
Features: A
bull and the Italian flag

Team Name: Rooks FC

Cheers in advance

View attachment 340521 View attachment 340520 View attachment 340519 View attachment 340518

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Here you go, Tommylinger10 - four options for Real Toros.

I think "Calcio" means Football Club, or at least associates Italian clubs as being part of their football league system. "Stabilito", in the 4th logo, means "established". In that 4th one, the EU flag is only there to balance out the graphics but since Italy is in the EU it's not inaccurate.

Let me know which (if any) you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

Rooks FC to follow...

Last edited:
If you could create these badges for me it would be much appreciated

Team Name: Real Toros
Colour: Maroon and white
Shape: hexagon
Features: A
bull and the Italian flag

Team Name: Rooks FC

Cheers in advance

ROOKS F.C.

View attachment 340483 View attachment 340482 View attachment 340481 View attachment 340480

View attachment 340479 View attachment 340478 View attachment 340477 View attachment 340476

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

I took your references to Rooks & Castles to mean the chess piece, which fits in with your white-and-black colour ways, but the last two versions play with the alternative. Use of gold here and there to add some colour and interest.

Let me know which you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
Wow is all i have to say.. these are great!

For the Real Toros logo please may i have the first one resized - honestly much better than what i was expecting
And for the rooks logo please may i have this one:
678652d1409100823t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-rooks-fc_7.png

Cheers in advance and i will definitely request more in the future as i am creating a fantasy league - because playing fm normally has got a bit stale!

Wow is all i have to say.. these are great!

For the Real Toros logo please may i have the first one resized - honestly much better than what i was expecting
And for the rooks logo please may i have this one:
678652d1409100823t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-rooks-fc_7.png

Cheers in advance and i will definitely request more in the future as i am creating a fantasy league - because playing fm normally has got a bit stale!

View attachment 340464 View attachment 340463 View attachment 340462 View attachment 340461

Here you go, Tommylinger10. I have modified the Rooks badge - the original had an unfortunate overlap between the bird's beak and the wall of the castle behind, so I have made him slightly bigger to position his head clear of the castle. The shield itself was a little ropey around the bottom edge too so I have used a more solid version this time.

Cheers mate these are great :)
If you dont mind i will request another couple

Team Name: Greenwich Athletic
Colour: Blue and White
Shape: Circle
Features: A clock tower

Team Name : Ryleford Rangers
Colour: sky blue
Shape: Up to you
Features: A boat (like the one on the man city badge)

Cheers in advance (also are you willing to make a competion logo for me in the future? thanks!)

Last edited:
ROCHEYB'S LOGO CREATION HAMPSTEAD HALKS

These are for my fantasy team and if you could make this logo i'd be very happy :D

Team Name: West Hampstead Hawks FC
Shape: Up to you, multiple choices
Features: A Hawk
anime.gif

Cheers in advance (also are you willing to make a competion logo for me in the future? thanks!)

GREENWICH ATHLETIC

View attachment 340393 View attachment 340392 View attachment 340391

View attachment 340390 View attachment 340389 View attachment 340388

Tommylinger10 - 6 options for Greenwich Athletic.

The first two feature an altered image of the Greenwich Clock Tower, which I found with an image search. The third option was inspired by another image that came up during a search. The last three all feature a more generic clock tower. I've noticed in FM that badges never appear without the team name alongside them, so it's not necessary to always have the name of the team in the badge itself. But if you prefer to have the name there, the last two options allow for a white or blue background on the team's profile page - the orange text will show clearly against blue or white.

Let me know which you prefer.

I like number 4... it's slightly reminiscent of the new everton badge. please could i have that resized - cheers

RYLEFORD RANGERS

View attachment 340381 View attachment 340380 View attachment 340379

View attachment 340378 View attachment 340377

Tommylinger10 - 5 options for Ryleford Rangers. The last two have a white border on them which will show up better in FM than on this website.

Let me know which you prefer.

Ryleford Rangers - I love the first one but i dont like the est 2014 - please could you get rid of that? cheers

hey guy i have some requests for

scheffau austria
red
circle
includes austria flag and/or mountain

red bull cherbourg
red with blue out line
same shape as red bull salzburg logo
included red bull logo

thank

Cheers exactly what i was looking for

i will make two more requests, then i will leave you alone for a while ;)

Team name: Argostoli FC
Colours: Green and White
Shape: can i have a few designs circular and a few diamond shaped
Features: Lizard

Team name: La Hoya Royals
Colours: Blue and White
Features:
images
and a crown at the top like the villareal and real madrid logos

Cheers mate (and again, can i make a request for a competition logo in the future) thanks

Last edited:
hey guy i have some requests for

scheffau austria
red
circle
includes austria flag and/or mountain

red bull cherbourg
red with blue out line
same shape as red bull salzburg logo
included red bull logo

thank

RED BULL CHERBOURG

View attachment 340344 View attachment 340343 View attachment 340342

Is this what you mean, F9? I don't know the font used on the New York Red Bulls or Red Bull Salzburg logos, but this one is similar.

Since it's just the one the version I'll include the FM sized versions here - but come back to me if it's not what you meant.

Last edited:
thank can i haeve the austria number 4 thank so i can use the in football manager