ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

I'll look into simaler PC Apps, I have GIMP so may try an play with that.

For now I have a couple more to request.Inter Bertolli (Yes BErtolli as in Oil)
Established in 2004
White with Yellow and Red
Shield Badge and a surprise of your own.
Please feature a tree or a leaf etc.
Concept was a Italian country team, think orchards and the like with sunny weather and wine to be drank lol

AC Bertolli (See where im heading here)
Black and Orange
Not fussed about design
Feature a bird of your choice
not much more to be added.

I'll look into simaler PC Apps, I have GIMP so may try an play with that.

For now I have a couple more to request.Inter Bertolli (Yes BErtolli as in Oil)
Established in 2004
White with Yellow and Red
Shield Badge and a surprise of your own.
Please feature a tree or a leaf etc.
Concept was a Italian country team, think orchards and the like with sunny weather and wine to be drank lol

AC Bertolli (See where im heading here)
Black and Orange
Not fussed about design
Feature a bird of your choice
not much more to be added.

View attachment 348151 View attachment 348150

INTER BERTOLLI

View attachment 348149 View attachment 348148

A.C. BERTOLLI

Click the images for larger previews.

The first of those AC Bertolli versions is an existing company logo with the text replaced. I can't replace the "Certified Extra Virgin" because it's on a graduated background - but I think that's a nice motto for a football club (at least from the opposing team's point of view, anyway!)

Let me know which (if any) you would like me to size for FM.

Last edited:
Team Name: Legend FM
Colours: Golden and Black
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: footballer
Any other info:
do what you think is the best.

Team Name: Legend FM
Colours: Golden and Black
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: footballer
Any other info:
do what you think is the best.

View attachment 343371 View attachment 343370 View attachment 343369 View attachment 343368

LEGENDS FM

Here you go, Telstar. Four versions to choose from, including the one (version 3) that you have already seen. Click on them individually to get a larger preview - and let me know which you prefer so I can resize it to FM's 180x180 for large and 25x18 for icon.

View attachment 672416 View attachment 672419 View attachment 672421 View attachment 672424

LEGENDS FM

Here you go, Telstar. Four versions to choose from, including the one (version 3) that you have already seen. Click on them individually to get a larger preview - and let me know which you prefer so I can resize it to FM's 180x180 for large and 25x18 for icon.

I like the second one the best. looks awesome. Oh yeah, bout the third one, I had lost all memory about it, didn't remember that you put in the thread. I sometimes just forget everything. Anyways the 2nd one looks awesome. Rezize that please.

FANTASY FOOTBALL CLUBS - No.2:

AFC HAMWIH

View attachment 342068

CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

I hear a rumour that one of the guys from a currently defunct team that I used to play for is trying to start them up again. Hamwih [pronounced Ham-wee] is the Saxon era name for the city of Southampton - also recorded as Hamwic and Hamwith from a time before standardised spelling - and that was the name of our original team.

Like the Romans, the Saxons favoured round shields; the Normans were the ones who developed the now more conventional triangular shield shape. And they were often reinforced with metal and illustrated with patterns or fearsome animals to intimidate the enemy. So I've embroidered it with gold and the phoenix obviously represents the new club's relationship to the old. I thought about using a Saxon style font, but it would be illegible at a reduced size so I've gone with Iowan Old Style_Black. "A Club of Gold & Fire" is a tongue-in-cheek reference to Game Of Thrones.

Last edited:
Hey rocheyb,
can you please make me a logo for the Belarusian club RUOR Minsk? the one logo that i find of them online i dont like it.

Team Name:
RUOR Minsk
Colours: Black & White
Year Established: 1994
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: A red star
Any other info:
think of the russian,eastern european clubs logos

Thanks in advance

KUTW

Ham rec fc please mate

Team Name: Hamworthy rec
Colours: green and white
Year Established 1948
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): any
Features: be creative
Any other info: our usual badge is boring

Hey rocheyb,
can you please make me a logo for the Belarusian club RUOR Minsk? the one logo that i find of them online i dont like it.

Team Name:
RUOR Minsk
Colours: Black & White
Year Established: 1994
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: A red star
Any other info:
think of the russian,eastern european clubs logos

Thanks in advance

KUTW

RGOUR Minsk

View attachment 341352 View attachment 341351 View attachment 341350

View attachment 341349 View attachment 341348 View attachment 341347

CLICK ON EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY TO SEE A LARGER PREVIEW

Here you, PIRES1997,

The team are listed as RGOUR in FM and after checking online, I've found that ROUR is the name that they are known by colloquially but the official name is RGOUR. I guess the word that the G stands for is really long, or something.

Anyway, 6 options for you - numbered 1, 2, 3 from left-to-right across the top, then 4, 5, 6 across the bottom. The first two are based on the Red Star Belgrade logo. The Rampant Lion is a feature of the existing RGOUR badge, so some of these versions use that motif, too.

Let me know which (if any) you prefer and I will size it for FM.

Last edited:
Wow you sir are a legend!
I can finally start my save as them.
thank you very much for making all these.
I would like the fifth logo with the lion and the star under it.
Not that the rest arent good.. thanks also for giving me so many versions to choose.

Ham rec fc please mate

Team Name: Hamworthy rec
Colours: green and white
Year Established 1948
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): any
Features: be creative
Any other info: our usual badge is boring

HAMWORTHY RECREATION FC

View attachment 341329 View attachment 341328 View attachment 341327

View attachment 341326 View attachment 341325

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Here you go, timo99 - five versions for Hamworthy Recreation FC.

The quadrants on the first two versions represent the green-and-white colour ways of the football club; the flag of the County of Dorset; the rampant lions which I believe form part of your existing badge; and the triangles represent the Two Sails Bridge - which I only found out about by doing an image search for Hamworthy but it looks like an excellent piece of architecture. The 2nd version has gold text at the top. Version 3 is all about the Two Sails Bridge; versions 3 & 4 play with the HRFC moniker - one with an early era football to correspond to your 1948 formation and one with a more modern ball.

Let me know which (if any) you prefer and I'll size it for FM for you.

Last edited: