ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hello, I realise that I have included a lot of images on this post, but could you please make these in game usable files?

Thank you in advanceView attachment 709764View attachment 709767View attachment 709768View attachment 709769View attachment 709771View attachment 709774View attachment 709779View attachment 709783

View attachment 327051 View attachment 327050 View attachment 327049 View attachment 327048 View attachment 327047 View attachment 327046 View attachment 327045 View attachment 327044

I'm not sure about the sizes of these flags, but hopefully they are right. Even if they are bigger than most of your existing set, I think they will pro down correctly (...I think).

Last edited:
Team Name: FM-Base
Colours:
these two blues please -link and white for extra's, and maybe gold upto you
Year Established :
Badge shape:
surprise me
Features:
to have a football as the main center piece(doesn't have to black and white ie. match to team colours) - a wreath round the outside like this link
Any other info:
i like this one link but i would also like a defined split of the two blues, whether its a horizitonal split, chequered, striped, i don't mind again upto you

If you could a couple that would be great...

thanks in advance

hi please make for me!
Team Name: Edalat
Team Nickname : Edalat or ( عدالت )
Year Founded :
Colours you want included: any people choose
Badge Shape : any
thank you

Team Name: Blackpool Sailers FC
Colours: Blue and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): as you see fit
Features: Boat or Sailers
Any other info:

BLACKPOOL SAILORS

View attachment 325854 View attachment 325853

View attachment 325852

Three options for Blackpool Sailors, bazza11. Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM. The third one is a bit ropey at this large preview size, but it will be better at 180x180 px.

BLACKPOOL SAILORS

View attachment 712920 View attachment 712923

View attachment 712924

Three options for Blackpool Sailors, bazza11. Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM. The third one is a bit ropey at this large preview size, but it will be better at 180x180 px.

The first one for this team , last one looks good, but bit hesitated

they are also good, i'm between the last three.. can't decide :) .. size any of them :)

and last the second one please

I loved your work and passion, can't express my gratitude

T
eam Name: Skotteks IF FF
Colours: Blue, Yellow and a little bit white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: maybe a beach
Any other info: Features

:)

SKOTTEKS IF FF

View attachment 325758 View attachment 325757

View attachment 325755 View attachment 325754

By-the-way, Svempa23, did you see the new version I did for your Ulricehamns FF?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-35.html

Last edited:
Back