• Views Views 1M
Team Name: FM-Base
Colours:
these two blues please -link and white for extra's, and maybe gold upto you
Year Established :
Badge shape:
surprise me
Features:
to have a football as the main center piece(doesn't have to black and white ie. match to team colours) - a wreath round the outside like this link
Any other info:
i like this one link but i would also like a defined split of the two blues, whether its a horizitonal split, chequered, striped, i don't mind again upto you

If you could a couple that would be great...

thanks in advance

FM-BASE

View attachment 325682 View attachment 325681

View attachment 325680

POST YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM LOGOS...

Although the badges I create for you guys only ultimately exist within your own individual FM saves, the designs themselves are becoming too similar for my liking. So to help me broaden my horizons a little, I welcome posts showing your favourite team badges from world football.

Post images or links - I'd particularly like to see preferred badges from lesser known teams from Asia, Africa, Australia or the Americas. And feel free to describe what you like about them.

Hello!

I have another request to make

Team Name: Furia Rossa
Colours: Red, Orange, Yellow, Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: it should contain a phoenix, that represent strength and fury
Any other info: -

thanks!!!!!

I've created a 20 league usa amatuer division made up of teams from the DC Universe, gotham knights, metropolis stars etc so will be using your guide to have a go at a fair few myself before i realise i'm **** and request some :)

POST YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM LOGOS...

Although the badges I create for you guys only ultimately exist within your own individual FM saves, the designs themselves are becoming too similar for my liking. So to help me broaden my horizons a little, I welcome posts showing your favourite team badges from world football.

Post images or links - I'd particularly like to see preferred badges from lesser known teams from Asia, Africa, Australia or the Americas. And feel free to describe what you like about them.

Hi Roch - This request is fantasy team called Città di Sicilia the background of this team is (and I hope to create a database and upload it) is they are a mafia owned team kind of based on the godfather type family that own this new team they have become bitter rivals with all the top Italian clubs especially Palermo. Città di Sicilia will play in jet Black and they play in Sicily.

These are some of the logos I like
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ok5p5uzcC.../FHlfpvuqkgQ/s400/CorkCityFORASCo-opFinal.jpg
I like it because it gets your attention the red and green are strong also the black shadow of the ship and the castle look great.
I'm also a fan of that shaped logo.

This is an Italian team that play in the lower leagues they are called Gladiator FC I really like this badge it's a bit different style
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/A.S.D._S.F._Gladiator.jpg

Another logo i like is from a club that play in Malta called Malta knights
http://www.soccerpins.nl/_Media/mdinaknightsjpeg_91.png
Again I like this as it has a dark black shadow of the Knight like the Cork City uses the black shadow of the castle and ship this also looks kind of menacing but not too comedy looking.

So for the logo of Città di Sicilia I think the main colour should be black but it can have other colours on it as well and I'm not really sure about what other images you want to add so surprise me :) cheers

Team Name: Hove City FC
Colours: Red & Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: Unicorn & Horseshoe
Any other info:

Team Name: Ormskirk Rovers Football Club
Colours: Black and Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyB
Features: any type of cross with letters O R F C
Any other info:

Team Name: Carnforth Rangers Football Club
Colours: Red & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle
Features: Football in the centre surrounded by the team name
Any other info:

Team Name: Gloucester United Football Club
Colours: Black & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield with cross swords
Features: Soldier on Horseback
Any other info: please include 'Fighting for Victory'

anyone ever had a problem with there logos gone ? half way through a season and the logos stopped showing up. all thats left is the players faces that i downloaded

Team Name: Stansted FC
Colours: Blue, White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1902
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: An Airplane
Any other info: -

Cheers, this will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
1) Team name: Globetrotters ( havent decided where they'll be based)
Images: a globe - would prefer if the map was over europe but whatever looks best.

2) Team name: White Horse
Year: 1894
shape: maybe this one could be quartered but up to you
Images: an outside visual of a pub, preferably an english country pub. the idea is that they grew from being just a pub team into a proper club side with a stadium behind the existing pub.

3) Name: George & Dragon
year: 1989
must include an imagine of st. george defeating dragon. maybe an english flag in there too..

4) team name: Sir Bobby Robson Academy (name doesnt have to appear on the badge can just be the logo)
colours: black/white
image: the image of Sir Bobby Robson (presume this would need to be a cartoon/clip-art/silhouette rather than use a photo)

View attachment 325354View attachment 325353

would it be possible to have icons in 20x20 size. there is no rush for these. your work is amazing. i thought i'd give you some interesting challenges in terms of badge shape.

Last edited:
5usyr.jpg

my first logo (for a custom usa league on SI)

Nice guide, cheers rochey

Back