ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I have to say I check this thread every time I am on this site just because I love seeing what you come up with. Makes me want to make a fantasy league on FM as well just so I can request some :)

Inspires me to try myself to make some but I just dont have the time.

Keep it up Rochey

Hello!

I have another request to make

Team Name: Furia Rossa
Colours: Red, Orange, Yellow, Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: it should contain a phoenix, that represent strength and fury
Any other info: -

thanks!!!!!

FURIA ROSSA

View attachment 325242 View attachment 325241

View attachment 325240 View attachment 325239

Four options for Furia Rossa, including two with no text. The logo always appears next to or under the team name in FM, so it's not necessary to have the team name in every logo.

Let me know which you prefer...

anyone ever had a problem with there logos gone ? half way through a season and the logos stopped showing up. all thats left is the players faces that i downloaded

The only time anything like that has happened to me has been when I've been editing in one of the config files and for some reason if I type a speech mark (") it goes in as italics and prevents the entire file from working correctly, if saved. So I have to copy a standard speech mark from an existing line within the config and paste it into position in my new lines, instead. Save that and reload images in the game and it corrects.

Hello, I really like the third image, could be possible to put that image in a badge, with the text "Furia Rossa 2014"? the shape of the badge is up to you. Thanks so much!!!!

FURIA ROSSA

View attachment 714364 View attachment 714365

View attachment 714367 View attachment 714368

Four options for Furia Rossa, including two with no text. The logo always appears next to or under the team name in FM, so it's not necessary to have the team name in every logo.

Let me know which you prefer...

As I am not big in graphic editing, could someone please make a logo for a fictional team I created? The Name is Cadiz Mar C.F.

Team Name: Cadiz Mar F.C.
Colours: Light blue and darker blue (but not too dark)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: Team Name above and a Palm Tree in the middle. Bottom a football with the year.
Any other info:

Thanks a lot.

Hello, As i'm doing Fm Base Challenger id like to post few logo's with it so anyone can choose, person who do it will get all credit for them if that means anything to you
Team Name: Fm Base
Colours: Feel free to play with it
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Any
Features: Any
Any other info: I know Fm-Base has there logo i'm just looking to offer more options.
Thanks!

Team Name: FC Gothia
Colours: White and Black
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: Something to do with the city of Gothenburg
Any other info:

Sorry for the lack of response, recently. My time has been restricted since I got back into full-time work about 8 weeks ago, as well as joining a pool team for two nights a week, watching footie on Wednesday nights and just recently suffering with some dental problems which led to a tooth being extracted on Friday morning!

But I will catch up with this thread over the course of tonight and tomorrow, editing and creating badges for:

Lelex81 - Furia Rossa
BobbyMoore - Citta di Sicilia
dj77 - Hove City FC
dj77 - Ormskirk Rovers FC

dj77 - Carnforth Rangers FC
dj77 - Gloucester United FC
Stocker16 - Standsted FC
Woodall20 - Globetrotters
Woodall20 - White Horse
Woodall20 - GTW
Woodall20 - Sir Bobby Robson Academy
Dark Raver - Cadiz Mar FC
PeakEe - FM Base
Svempa23 - FC Gothia
Eltiago - Red Bull Lisbon (Red Bull Lisboa)

Right now though, I'm going to watch Match of the Day.

Last edited:
Hi Roch - This request is fantasy team called Città di Sicilia the background of this team is (and I hope to create a database and upload it) is they are a mafia owned team kind of based on the godfather type family that own this new team they have become bitter rivals with all the top Italian clubs especially Palermo. Città di Sicilia will play in jet Black and they play in Sicily.

These are some of the logos I like
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ok5p5uzcC.../FHlfpvuqkgQ/s400/CorkCityFORASCo-opFinal.jpg
I like it because it gets your attention the red and green are strong also the black shadow of the ship and the castle look great.
I'm also a fan of that shaped logo.

This is an Italian team that play in the lower leagues they are called Gladiator FC I really like this badge it's a bit different style
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/A.S.D._S.F._Gladiator.jpg

Another logo i like is from a club that play in Malta called Malta knights
http://www.soccerpins.nl/_Media/mdinaknightsjpeg_91.png
Again I like this as it has a dark black shadow of the Knight like the Cork City uses the black shadow of the castle and ship this also looks kind of menacing but not too comedy looking.

So for the logo of Città di Sicilia I think the main colour should be black but it can have other colours on it as well and I'm not really sure about what other images you want to add so surprise me :) cheers

CITTA DI SICILIA

View attachment 320740 View attachment 320739

View attachment 320738

BobbyMoore, The flag of Sicily is a red and yellow diagonal featuring the Triskelion - a similarly three-legged character to the one who represents the Isle of Man. Let me know which you prefer.

LEEDS UNITED

View attachment 320737 View attachment 320736 View attachment 320735

This one already existed online - I just resized it.

CITTA DI SICILIA

View attachment 725180 View attachment 725183

View attachment 725186

BobbyMoore, The flag of Sicily is a red and yellow diagonal featuring the Triskelion - a similarly three-legged character to the one who represents the Isle of Man. Let me know which you prefer.

LEEDS UNITED

View attachment 725187 View attachment 725188 View attachment 725190

This one already existed online - I just resized it.

Can I have the 2nd cittia di sicilia badge with the gold outline. Thanks so much mate for both.

Back