ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi Rochey, gonna re post a request I made several months back when you were inactive.

Link below

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...stom-logo-creation-thread-50.html#post2671754

If possible I'd prefer the colours to be sky blue with a hint of black instead of the other way around. Also if you could add a lion and/or the 4 stars from Haarlem's coat of arms that would be awesome, but no big deal if not.

View attachment 1068646

View attachment 135112 View attachment 135111 View attachment 135110

S.C. HAARLEM

View attachment 133668

VILJANDI SPONSORS LOGO

From a private messaged request. I don't know the font used in the original logo and wasn't able to match it to any of my existing fonts - if you know what it is called then I can adjust it. I took the colours from a version of the Viljandi logo that I found online. Apparently, they make doors and windows.

View attachment 1070754

better copy of the badge in blue if able to do

Click the bigger image for a larger preview
View attachment 132352 View attachment 132351 View attachment 132350

WREXHAM RANGERS (Redux)
I found a vector image of the Welsh Feathers on Google so I have recreated the badge, taking a little bit of license regarding the colours in the middle to make it easier to distinguish what's what. There is a white outline outside the blue areas.

Anyone able to help me out by making the current Takeley FC badge for me please?

View attachment 1071861

Thanks in advance.

I can't find anything online to match that abstract player silhouette so I imagine whoever created the original logo drew it themselves. I can't draw, I just composite and recolour existing graphics into generic football badge shapes. I can create a new badge using a different player silhouette in the same colourways, if you like, but it won't match the badge shown on your player's kit. Do you want me to do that?

View attachment 132346

Sponsor logo for Saaremaa for a private request. Again, difficult to match the font for "Lihatoostus" but close enough, I think.

Last edited:
I can't find anything online to match that abstract player silhouette so I imagine whoever created the original logo drew it themselves. I can't draw, I just composite and recolour existing graphics into generic football badge shapes. I can create a new badge using a different player silhouette in the same colourways, if you like, but it won't match the badge shown on your player's kit. Do you want me to do that?
So long as the new silhouette bears even the faintest resemblance to the one actually on the badge, I will be perfectly fine with that, thanks.

Anyone able to make a completed version of the below badge please (ie: a full circle with all the text visible)?

1470694130.jpeg

Text at the top should say LYDIARD MILLICENT F.C. and the text at the bottom should say "TEAM WORK".

EdAt--eL.jpg

You can use the LYDIARD MILLICENT from this badge if it's easier, but obviously a bit smaller to be accurate to the main team's badge if at all possible.

Thanks very much in advance.

Back