ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Many Many Thanks! Just what I wanted, hope this can help me rediscover my love of the game!

View attachment 152950

My local club when I was growing up, Wakefield FC, unfortunately the club was wound up a few years ago. I would be grateful if someone could modernise the above badge, I'm not too fussed about the colour, as long as it looks cool. Also I dont like the wolf/bear whatever that is.

Badge for Conwy United

Team Name: Conwy United FC
Colours: Orange & Black
Year Established: 1977
Badge shape: Shield Style like new West Ham badge
Features: Castle with football intergrated
Any other info: n/a

View attachment 1050328

My local club when I was growing up, Wakefield FC, unfortunately the club was wound up a few years ago. I would be grateful if someone could modernise the above badge, I'm not too fussed about the colour, as long as it looks cool. Also I dont like the wolf/bear whatever that is.

If you don't want the Wolf/Bear, what do you want? Did the club have a nickname?

ROCHEYB IS RE-OPENING THIS THREAD

I'm ready to take on new requests for club badges again.

In the past I would do several versions and let the requestor take their pick, which was due to indecisiveness on my part and wanting to offer as good a service as possible. But that meant it took me ages to work through them and made a stack of unresolved requests quite a daunting prospect.

So now, I'm going to put a bit more trust in my own decision making and in the quality of the badges that I produce and aim to provide just one version per request for the requestor to either accept or ask me to amend as they want to. This should help me to get through them quicker. I anticipate that on some occasions I will have two ideas for the same badge and might work them both up just to see which is best - it doesn't take long if I know what I'm trying to create.

You can see from this thread that I favour shield style badges with gold trim, so if you leave it to me to decide you are likely to get something in that style. If you want something specifically different, make that known in your request and I will work to your brief - doing so will help me to expand my capability so I certainly don't mind, as long as you communicate clearly.

I'm happy for wkdsoul and anyone else who fancies creating badges to stick around and take on some of the requests themselves. Where I see that you've already done one I will leave it, but if we both end up posting different versions of the same badge then we'll let the requestor take their pick.

If you're re-posting a request that was left unresolved after I took my break from this thread, then please include a link back to your original post and I will regard that one as a priority over new posts - I trust that newer requesters will understand and accept that.

I'm happy to create badges for your custom FM teams (or for other games), re-create badges for existing clubs to get a cleaner version (sometimes this will just mean giving you the version I already have in my game), create badges for your own real life amateur/children's football teams or for your various social media profiles - makes no difference to me. The standard sizes for FM are 180 x 180px and 25 x 18px in a .png file format. I'll typically also post a 400 x 400px version where my working files allow. If you want a different size or file type then let me know and I will do what I can.

Last edited:
LOGOS FOR EVERY CLUB IN ENGLAND - Updated for FM16

View attachment 147780 View attachment 147779 View attachment 147778 View attachment 147777

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ko8pr3jzjx27km/England.zip?dl=0

This link enables you to download logos for every team in England, including those that were new to FM2016, complete with the icon versions and config files. There is a mix of styles taken from all across the internet and I have remade some of them to suit myself - such as the Bournemouth Poppies and AFC Wimbledon examples above. I favour clean, bright logos that stand out strongly against the black skin of FM16.

I'm on an iMac so it's easy for me to flick in and out of the game when I see a logo that I don't like and want to improve, so I'm constantly updating them. I'll re-post an updated version as and when I've replaced enough of them to make it worthwhile.

Hey, I need a badge

Hello, Hop you can create this badge for me.

Name: Dynamo Vestak
Year: 2015
Colours: Black
Can you make two for me please. One that looks like the dynamo Kiev badge and another that you can create. Cheers.

Hello, Hop you can create this badge for me.

Name: Dynamo Vestak
Year: 2015
Colours: Black
Can you make two for me please. One that looks like the dynamo Kiev badge and another that you can create. Cheers.

Click the bigger image for a larger preview:
View attachment 144461 View attachment 144460 View attachment 144459

View attachment 144457 View attachment 144458 View attachment 144456

DYNAMO VESTAK

Apparently sea eagles are to be found in Russia and they are predominantly black-and-white. I don't know where Vestak is in relation to the coast, but then Crystal Palace are hardly by the seaside, are they?!

Last edited:
Click the bigger image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1059713 View attachment 1059714 View attachment 1059715

View attachment 1059717 View attachment 1059716 View attachment 1059718

DYNAMO VESTAK

Apparently sea eagles are to be found in Russia and they are predominantly black-and-white. I don't know where Vestak is in relation to the coast, but then Crystal Palace are hardly by the seaside, are they?!

Yeah Crystal Palace aren't near the coast, These badges are really nice,. cheers:)

Chaffoteaux (It's actually and old Nottinghamshire side not French haha)
Lightish Red/Black

Shield preferably

Keep it more old/school style if you're able to mate! Thank you

Chaffoteaux (It's actually and old Nottinghamshire side not French haha)
Lightish Red/Black

Shield preferably

Keep it more old/school style if you're able to mate! Thank you

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 143957 View attachment 143956 View attachment 143955

CHAFFOTEAUX FC

I see online that the club's origins are linked to a boiler making (or boiler maintenance) company, hence the hammer and spanner in the West Ham style cross. The flags identify Chaffoteaux as a club with a strong Anglo-French flavour.

Last edited:
Team Name: Wilford
Colours: blue/yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2015
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): would like to see both but up to you mate
Features: Maybe the Nottingham coat of arms and England flag would look good but will leave to you, cheers!

!

Last edited:
Team Name: Wilford
Colours: blue/yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2015
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): would like to see both but up to you mate
Features: Maybe the Nottingham coat of arms and England flag would look good but will leave to you, cheers!

!

Click the large image for a bigger preview:
View attachment 143063 View attachment 143062 View attachment 143061

WILFORD FC

The rampant stags, the three towered castle and the crown are taken from the Nottingham Coat of Arms but re-arranged here into a quartered shield, allowing inclusion of the Cross of St. George, as requested.

Back