ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Anyone able to make a completed version of the below badge please (ie: a full circle with all the text visible)?

1470694130.jpeg

Text at the top should say LYDIARD MILLICENT F.C. and the text at the bottom should say "TEAM WORK".

EdAt--eL.jpg

You can use the LYDIARD MILLICENT from this badge if it's easier, but obviously a bit smaller to be accurate to the main team's badge if at all possible.

Thanks very much in advance.

Click the big image for a larger preview:

View attachment 131451 View attachment 131450 View attachment 131449

LYDIARD MILLICENT F.C.
Roundel text is a ***** - I've got it to bend evenly as much as I can, but I'm not entirely happy with the "Lydiard" bit. "Teamwork" is one word. I went for an oak tree in the middle, which is what I think it was on the original. I've added the footballs.

ROCHEYB'S REAL LOGO RESTORATION - No.9
Deportivo La Guaira (Venezuela)

View attachment 131158View attachment 131157

A player I was looking at in my ongoing save had a blank, generic logo on his Career Stats page for this Venezuelan club so I found the correct one on the internet and re-sized it for FM.

ID: 86034571

ROCHEYB'S REAL LOGO RESTORATION - No.10
Etoile du Congo (Congo)

From: View attachment 131151 To: View attachment 131153 View attachment 131152

More of a replacement than a restoration for a logo that was too small and would have been difficult to recreate accurately with that feature at the bottom. I prefer my new, more colourful version which utilises the same elements - gold stars and a map of The Congo.

ID: 5341678

Last edited:
ROCHEYB'S REAL LOGO RESTORATION - No.11
Berio FT (Spain)

Berio FT is a team from the Basque region of Spain. They were founded in 1998 but have recently been integrated into Real Sociedad as their second reserve team - effectively Real Sociedad C - playing in the Tercera Division Group 4. According to Wikipedia, the oak tree is considered a symbol of freedom by the people of the Basque country, specifically relating to a commitment made by the Lords of Biscay to respect their liberties.

ID: 1503260 View attachment 131135 View attachment 131134

Last edited:
Just another quick request from me:

The team is Wrington Redhill, and their badge is the Somerset Dragon, but in yellow (the same shade as the eye in the linked image) with the text WRINGTON REDHILL A.F.C. above the dragon in the same shade of yellow as the dragon itself.

Not the best image, I know, but the positioning of the text should be something like what can be seen below:

View attachment 131132

Just another quick request from me:

The team is Wrington Redhill, and their badge is the Somerset Dragon, but in yellow (the same shade as the eye in the linked image) with the text WRINGTON REDHILL A.F.C. above the dragon in the same shade of yellow as the dragon itself.

Not the best image, I know, but the positioning of the text should be something like what can be seen below:

View attachment 1074381

View attachment 130948 View attachment 130947 View attachment 130946

WRINGTON REDHILL A.F.C.
I have done this in gold rather than yellow. You can't see the text in the icon version so I have left it out and made the rampant dragon slightly bigger.

Last edited:
Vaduz City

Team Name: Vaduz City
Colours: Orange Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2010
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:

Team Name: Vaduz City
Colours: Orange Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2010
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:

View attachment 130292 View attachment 130291 View attachment 130290

VADUZ CITY
You didn't give me much of a steer in your request, so I did a bit of online research into the city of Vaduz, Liechtenstein. It was founded in 1322 by the Counts of Werdenberg, whose coat of arms features the same double black eagles that feature on the AFC Wimbledon badge. So I have used a separate, clean black eagle icon here. Vaduz Cathedral is Catholic; MMX is 2010 in Roman numerals. The white V on the eagle is just V for Vaduz and adds a little bit of interest in the middle of the badge. The club's nickname could be the Black Eagles.

Team Name: Fremantle Swans FC
Colours: Sky Blue/Black/White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb/whatever fits in best
Features: I'd like a swan and a football. "Fremantle Swans" somewhere in the logo (perhaps curved around)
Any other info:

Thanks

View attachment 1075265 View attachment 1075266 View attachment 1075267

VADUZ CITY
You didn't give me much of a steer in your request, so I did a bit of online research into the city of Vaduz, Liechtenstein. It was founded in 1322 by the Counts of Werdenberg, whose coat of arms features the same double black eagles that feature on the AFC Wimbledon badge. So I have used a separate, clean black eagle icon here. Vaduz Cathedral is Catholic; MMX is 2010 in Roman numerals. The white V on the eagle is just V for Vaduz and adds a little bit of interest in the middle of the badge. The club's nickname could be the Black Eagles.

Thanks I just wanted anything and thats great

Bourne Town FC

This should be a fairly simple one I hope: can I have the badge in the first image changed so that it looks like the one in the second picture instead (ie: change the shades of claret and sky blue to match the badge on the shirt and then swap the two around, replace Juniors F.C. with Football Club and replace 1978 with 1883). Open the
image of the shirt in a new tab and then zoom in so as to be able to see what I want the badge on the left to be converted into.

View attachment 129957View attachment 129956

As usual, thanks very much in advance.

Team Name: Fremantle Swans FC
Colours: Sky Blue/Black/White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb/whatever fits in best
Features: I'd like a swan and a football. "Fremantle Swans" somewhere in the logo (perhaps curved around)
Any other info:

View attachment 129859 View attachment 129858 View attachment 129857

View attachment 129856 View attachment 129855 View attachment 129854

FREMANTLE SWANS F.C.
Two options for the Fremantle Swans. If you choose the first version, then the nickname of the club might be 'The Black Swans'.

This should be a fairly simple one I hope: can I have the badge in the first image changed so that it looks like the one in the second picture instead (ie: change the shades of claret and sky blue to match the badge on the shirt and then swap the two around, replace Juniors F.C. with Football Club and replace 1978 with 1883). Open the
image of the shirt in a new tab and then zoom in so as to be able to see what I want the badge on the left to be converted into.

View attachment 1075638View attachment 1075639

As usual, thanks very much in advance.

View attachment 129831 View attachment 129830 View attachment 129829

BOURNE TOWN F.C.
"Vigila et ora" - Watch and pray. Are they not very good, then?!

Back