ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi friend, Would you be able to create a logo for my custom club, Red Bull Buenos Aires?

Team Name: Red Bull Buenos Aires
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield like red bull leipzig logo
Features: Red Bull logo in the middle. Year under the yellow circle
Any other info: N/A
Regards!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 103913 View attachment 103912 View attachment 103911
RED BULL BUENOS AIRES
For Red Bull team logos, Elcavegol, I have the Salzburg logo on file as a template. They have the Red Bull name across the top, which Leipzig don't have; this version suits FM's 180x180px size better. The Red Bull logos don't show their year of foundation on them, so I have left that out - but come back to me if you want me to add it (what year?).
View attachment 103910 View attachment 103909 View attachment 103908
These kits were originally by Hermanchides in 2012. I have edited them to put your logo in place - not that you can really tell at this size, but it adds that extra layer of realism for you. If you decide to use them, you'll need to change their filenames to put into your config (I forgot, they are still named for Leipzig).

View attachment 103907

View attachment 1105052 View attachment 1105053 View attachment 1105054
RED BULL BUENOS AIRES
For Red Bull team logos, Elcavegol, I have the Salzburg logo on file as a template. They have the Red Bull name across the top, which Leipzig don't have; this version suits FM's 180x180px size better. The Red Bull logos don't show their year of foundation on them, so I have left that out - but come back to me if you want me to add it (what year?).
View attachment 1105055 View attachment 1105056 View attachment 1105057
These kits were originally by Hermanchides in 2012. I have edited them to put your logo in place - not that you can really tell at this size, but it adds that extra layer of realism for you. If you decide to use them, you'll need to change their filenames to put into your config (I forgot, they are still named for Leipzig).

View attachment 1105058

Excellent, many thanks! If you do not have problems you need some more logos:

#1 Team name - Defensores del Sur
Colours - White and Blue
Year Established - 1948
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a penguin or a glacier
Other info - once again free hands :)

#2 Team name - Club de La Ribera
Colours - Blue and Yellow
Year Established - 1905
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a bridge and a river

#3 Team name - Buenos Aires Roosters
Colours - White and Red
Year Established - 1901
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, a fringe red similar to that of the river plate club (argentina), if possible a rooster

Hi friend, i need you to help me with two badges, i hope you can help me, your job is amazing, continue like this, greetings!

Team n#1:
Team Name: Gladiatori di Roma

Colours: Blue and Yellow
Year Established: 1920
Badge shape: to your liking
Features: i want the logo bearing the Roman Colosseum, one Roman Soldier and one phrase of your choice in latin.

Team n#2:
Team Name: AC Molfetta

Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1931
Features: i want the logo bearing the coat of arms of the city (Molfetta, Italy) in the middle of the badge

Last edited:
Excellent, many thanks! If you do not have problems you need some more logos:

#1 Team name - Defensores del Sur
Colours - White and Blue
Year Established - 1948
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a penguin or a glacier
Other info - once again free hands:)

View attachment 103851 View attachment 103850 View attachment 103849
DEFENSORES DEL SUR
I Googled this team and found several images of a boys' team wearing a Brescia style blue shirt with a large white chevron on the chest, so that's what I have based this design on. You wanted a penguin, Elcavegol; I'll see your penguin and raise you two penguins contesting a header! The orange trim around the logo is sampled from the smaller penguin's neck.

View attachment 103847

#2 Team name - Club de La Ribera
Colours - Blue and Yellow
Year Established - 1905
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a bridge and a river

View attachment 103846 View attachment 103845 View attachment 103844
CLUB DE LA RIBERA
I've seen a picture of Puenta de la Ribera and the bridge I have used here is the right shape, if not necessarily the right kind of bridge, and I've used a generic river image underneath it. I have used the graduation in the blue background to merge in some football players to fill the large gaps either side of the '1905'.

View attachment 103842

#3 Team name - Buenos Aires Roosters
Colours - White and Red
Year Established - 1901
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, a fringe red similar to that of the river plate club (argentina), if possible a rooster

View attachment 103841 View attachment 103840 View attachment 103839
BUENOS AIRES ROOSTERS
I think this one fulfils the brief. ****-a-doodle-doo!

View attachment 103837

Team n#1:
Team Name: Gladiatori di Roma

Year Established: 1920
Features: i want the logo bearing the Roman Colosseum, one Roman Soldier and one phrase of your choice in latin.

View attachment 103836 View attachment 103835 View attachment 103834
GLADIATORI di ROMA
You described a logo I have already done, Frank00, albeit with different colourways. I don't want to keep re-doing the same logo with different colours (the program I use doesn't allow me to just edit the original, I'd have to recreate it) but you're welcome to use this one. I think it would look good against a blue and yellow shirt, anyway. If I remember correctly, the Latin means: "For the glory of Rome".

View attachment 103832

Team n#2:
Team Name: AC Molfetta

Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1931
Features: i want the logo bearing the coat of arms of the city (Molfetta, Italy) in the middle of the badge

View attachment 103831 View attachment 103830 View attachment 103829
AC MOLFETTA
I checked to see what the AC actually stood for in the name of AC Milan - Associazione Calcio - and have duplicated that here. I have recreated the Molfetta Coat of Arms and decided to interpret your colourways as something similar to Atletico Madrid or Sunderland.

View attachment 103827

Last edited:
View attachment 1105130 View attachment 1105131 View attachment 1105132
BUENOS AIRES ROOSTERS
I think this one fulfils the brief. ****-a-doodle-doo!

View attachment 1105134

simply amazing!, all badges are excellente!

Sorry to bother you again, but I want to have a complete league with badges that are you creating me

#1 Team name - La Pampa FC
Colours - Green
Year Established - 1922
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a cow similar to the club Hereford FC in the middle of the badge
Other info - once again free hands

#2 Team name - Deportivo Cuyo
Colours - Black and Red
Year Established - 1945
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a mountain in white color

#3 Team name - Defensores del Fin del Mundo
Colours - Black and Blue
Year Established - 1960
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a glacier in the middle of the badge

#4 Team name - Club Atletico Che Guevara
Colours - Red and the borders black
Year Established - 1984
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible the image of "Che" Guevara in the middle of the badge

Regards!
:)

MECAR TURALE

View attachment 1105140 View attachment 1105141 View attachment 1105142
AC MOLFETTA
I checked to see what the AC actually stood for in the name of AC Milan - Associazione Calcio - and have duplicated that here. I have recreated the Molfetta Coat of Arms and decided to interpret your colourways as something similar to Atletico Madrid or Sunderland.

View attachment 1105144

Thanks man for the badge!, I hope you can help me with these others badges.

Team n#1:
Team Name: SS Fiumicino (Societa Sportiva Fiumicino)

Colours: Red and borders Yellow
Year Established: 1912
Features: i want the logo bearing the coat of arms of the city (Fiumicino, Italy) in the middle of the badge

Team n#2:
Team Name: Virtus Ragusa

Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established: 1900
Features: i want the logo bearing the Heraldic Lion colour white in the middle of the badge

Team n#3:
Team Name: Unione Matelica

Colours: Black and Green
Year Established: 1923
Features:
to your liking

I again thank you for the badge:):)

Great work rocheyb! :) I was wondering if you could do a logo for me.

Team Name: Union Sportive Perpignan
Year Established: 1938
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): -
Features: A Dragon in the middle
Any other info: -

simply amazing!, all badges are excellente!

Sorry to bother you again, but I want to have a complete league with badges that are you creating me

#1 Team name - La Pampa FC
Colours - Green
Year Established - 1922
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a cow similar to the club Hereford FC in the middle of the badge

View attachment 103671 View attachment 103670 View attachment 103669
LA PAMPA F.C.
A landscape featuring a single tree and a cow - with a yellow football standing in for the sun.

View attachment 103665

#4 Team name - Club Atletico Che Guevara
Colours - Red and the borders black
Year Established - 1984
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible the image of "Che" Guevara in the middle of the badge

View attachment 103652 View attachment 103651 View attachment 103650
CLUB ATLETICO CHE GUEVARA
The text around the bottom translates as: "the people will liberate themselves"; I have not used an upper case letter at the beginning of it because it was part of a longer quote from the man himself.

View attachment 103648

View attachment 1105354 View attachment 1105355 View attachment 1105356
CLUB ATLETICO CHE GUEVARA
The text around the bottom translates as: "the people will liberate themselves"; I have not used an upper case letter at the beginning of it because it was part of a longer quote from the man himself.

View attachment 1105358

Just thanks, they're fabulous, they're better than I expected, especially the badge of C.A. "Che" Guevara :D

Hi I got quite a specific badge today lol
Udinese
Can I have a silhouette of a player shooting (preferably shooting towards the right of the screen) on top of a rectangle.
On the rectangle:
In the rectangle can there be the team name, date of club being formed.
Anything else you think could be good on it as well.

Colours: Standard black and white but maybe the writting in dark gold like the leaves on the logo atm? up to you depending on if it looks better or worse.
The player needs to be in black though I dont think it will be very good in white.

thanks in advance, just do the best you can with this ****** info lol

Team n#2:
Team Name: Virtus Ragusa

Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established: 1900
Features: i want the logo bearing the Heraldic Lion colour white in the middle of the badge

View attachment 103575 View attachment 103574 View attachment 103573
VIRTUS RAGUSA
I'll give you this one first, Frank00, because it's one I already have. I saw something similar online a couple of weeks ago and created my own version of it, knowing that I had that Rampant Lion on file. It's gold rather than white but it's the best version of a Rampant Lion that I can find. FM always puts the team name in text next to or under the logo, so you don't need the details on the logo itself - and there are clubs, like Wolverhampton Wanderers, for example, that don't have any text on their badge, anyway.

View attachment 103571

Last edited:
Thanks man for the badge!, I hope you can help me with these others badges.

Team n#1:
Team Name: SS Fiumicino (Societa Sportiva Fiumicino)

Colours: Red and borders Yellow
Year Established: 1912
Features: i want the logo bearing the coat of arms of the city (Fiumicino, Italy) in the middle of the badge

View attachment 103560 View attachment 103559 View attachment 103558
SOCIETA SPORTIVA FIUMICINO
I have featured the Coat of Arms for Fiumicino in this badge but simply putting it in the centre is just boring! I have that red/yellow swirl background image which I like to use when appropriate, so I have sampled the colours from that to provide the stripes in the bottom left segment and the two plain backgrounds at top left and bottom right. MCMXII is 1912 in Roman Numerals. Fiumincino is part of the Roma Municipio XIV, an administrative sub-division of Rome, hence the use of the crossed swords and wreath to invoke ancient Rome. And "Fiumicino" literally means "Little River", so I have included a river way image at the bottom.

View attachment 103556

Back