ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
They're great! Thanks for doing that much appreciated :D

View attachment 104680 View attachment 104679 View attachment 104678
RED BULL COVENTRY
These kits were originally by Hermanchides in 2012. I have put the Red Bull Coventry logo on them. You can't tell at this size but it does add that little further spec of authenticity to your game world, if you like that sort of thing. Coventry City are crying out to be the next Red Bull club, aren't they? SISU were sniffing around Southampton before they finally opted for Coventry; ****** good thing too, from our point-of-view.

View attachment 104677

Rammstein Logo

Hi Rochey

Would it be possible to create a logo out of the attached image keeping the eagle and the logo it is perched upon.

Only slight change would be to either remove the bullet wound completely or turning it into a star?

Hi mate, was gonna ask you to make this logo but I just found one I really like on google lol.
any chance you can make this into size for me so I can add it to my game?
Thanks in advance.

Sorry I know its been like 10 mins since I last asked for something but is there any chance you can make me a portsmouth badge?
I want something new looking (like west ham and man city)
I also want to keep the star and crescent but also have something else relevant to portsmouth on it ( up to you )
Yeah anything like this please
cheers

Hi Rochey

Would it be possible to create a logo out of the attached image keeping the eagle and the logo it is perched upon.

Only slight change would be to either remove the bullet wound completely or turning it into a star?

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 104516 View attachment 104515 View attachment 104514
RAMMSTEIN
A team logo based on a band, according to my internet search. The font is part of their logo and so too is the shape that the eagle is standing on. I can't do cut-outs, so I can't remove items from textured backgrounds (I can do it for flat coloured backgrounds where the item itself is a distinctly different colour, using the transparency tool). So I had to think of a way to incorporate the supplied rectangular image into a badge design. I originally misjudged how much space to leave above and below that central image, but I think those horizontal lines above the football have worked around that problem nicely.

View attachment 104512

Hi mate, was gonna ask you to make this logo but I just found one I really like on google lol.
any chance you can make this into size for me so I can add it to my game?
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 104510 View attachment 104509
WORLD CUP 2026
The supplied image was low resolution with textured colours, so I can't do much there other than just remove the background and re-size it. If you have a link to a higher resolution original, I could provide a cleaner version.

View attachment 104508

Sorry I know its been like 10 mins since I last asked for something but is there any chance you can make me a portsmouth badge?
I want something new looking (like west ham and man city)
I also want to keep the star and crescent but also have something else relevant to portsmouth on it ( up to you )
Yeah anything like this please
cheers

View attachment 104471 View attachment 104470 View attachment 104469
PORTSMOUTH
Predominantly blue with white, red and yellow like the traditional Portsmouth kit. The crescent and star are retained, as requested. The Pompey Chimes sit above two gold stars which represent the club's two top flight titles, and two silver stars for their FA Cup triumphs. The stripes on the left hand side match the colours of the paneling on the hull of HMS Victory - which I remember visiting once on a school trip. I hope you like it, LukeFM123. Now, if you'll excuse me, as a Southampton fan who has just produced a new badge for Pompey, I have to throw my computer out the window!

View attachment 104468

Rammstein Logo

View attachment 1104321 View attachment 1104322 View attachment 1104323
RAMMSTEIN
A team logo based on a band, according to my internet search. The font is part of their logo and so too is the shape that the eagle is standing on. I can't do cut-outs, so I can't remove items from textured backgrounds (I can do it for flat coloured backgrounds where the item itself is a distinctly different colour, using the transparency tool). So I had to think of a way to incorporate the supplied rectangular image into a badge design. I originally misjudged how much space to leave above and below that central image, but I think those horizontal lines above the football have worked around that problem nicely.

View attachment 1104325

Thank you, it looks ****** awesome

Great logo for a great band

Team Name: Collier Row
Colours: Red and Black
Year Established:
Badge shape: Any
Features:
Any other info:
This is a previous version of the logo if you can remake it please using any new shape or effects if possible please?

View attachment 104255

Logo Request

Hi,

I'd like to request a logo for City of Liverpool FC, playing in the English North-West Counties First Division.

Team Nickname - 'The Purps'
Year Founded - 2015
Colours - Purple & White
Badge Shape - Shield

Thanks!

Team Name: Collier Row
Colours: Red and Black
Year Established:
Badge shape: Any
Features:
Any other info:
This is a previous version of the logo if you can remake it please using any new shape or effects if possible please?

View attachment 1104686

View attachment 104182 View attachment 104181 View attachment 104180
COLLIER ROW
This Coat of Arms style design is based on the posted original, for a team from Collier Row, near Romford. The three swords - Saxon seaxes - against a red background is a duplication of the Flag of Essex. The red chevrons on a black background is from the original badge. I don't know whether the pattern itself has some heraldic significance, but I see online that the team plays in red-and-black stripes.

According to Wikipedia, a Roman settlement was uncovered in Collier Row, hence the gold eagle in the bottom left segment. MCMXXIX is 1929 (the year the club was founded) in Roman numerals, repeated in the style of a chiselled stone wall, like you find in some churches.

View attachment 104178

View attachment 104166

View attachment 104163
Click the image for a larger preview

The exceptionally talented FMKITS4YOU has created these delicious custom kits based on one of my favourite badges. I had seen some of his work on Twitter, so I approached him about entering into a collaboration to showcase some of the best of what we have done - and I am delighted that I did so, because these kits are excellent; detailed and realistic, even down to the genuinely Berlin-based shirt sponsor. Adidas is German, too, of course.

Follow him on Twitter at: @FMKITSFORYOU

[TABLE="width: 750, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]View attachment 104162[/TD]
[TD]The two-toned pink design of the Berlin Panthers badge is applied to the current Manchester United Adidas template, with a strong contrast against the black trim and stripes. Reminiscent of Palermo, or Juventus away.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR]
[TD]Black and pink reversed for the away kit. The black panther can be a puma or a leopard, so the faint leopard skin pattern is relevant.[/TD]
[TD]View attachment 104159[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR]
[TD]View attachment 104157[/TD]
[TD]A clean white-and-black design. The pink badge contrasts strongly. Suitably for a team from Berlin, this kit is inspired by the German national team.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
View attachment 1104759 View attachment 1104760 View attachment 1104761
COLLIER ROW
This Coat of Arms style design is based on the posted original, for a team from Collier Row, near Romford. The three swords - Saxon seaxes - against a red background is a duplication of the Flag of Essex. The red chevrons on a black background is from the original badge. I don't know whether the pattern itself has some heraldic significance, but I see online that the team plays in red-and-black stripes.

According to Wikipedia, a Roman settlement was uncovered in Collier Row, hence the gold eagle in the bottom left segment. MCMXXIX is 1929 (the year the club was founded) in Roman numerals, repeated in the style of a chiselled stone wall, like you find in some churches.

View attachment 1104763

Absolutely amazing Rochey Thank you very much :-)

Hi,

I'd like to request a logo for City of Liverpool FC, playing in the English North-West Counties First Division.

Team Nickname - 'The Purps'
Year Founded - 2015
Colours - Purple & White
Badge Shape - Shield

Thanks!

View attachment 104097 View attachment 104096 View attachment 104095
CITY OF LIVERPOOL F.C.
Purple and white colourways in a gilt-edged shield design. "COLFC" - City of Liverpool Football Club - repeats above the city skyline, which includes the famous Liver Building with its liver bird gargoyles. The football is self-explanatory. "Founded 2015" is in the more muted textured gold so it doesn't conflict with the team's name in the clean white, above.

View attachment 104094

Hi friend, Would you be able to create a logo for my custom club, Red Bull Buenos Aires?

Team Name: Red Bull Buenos Aires
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield like red bull leipzig logo
Features: Red Bull logo in the middle. Year under the yellow circle
Any other info: N/A
Regards!

Back