• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Another request for a Twitter profile - @TheFMNetwork_
Click the image for a larger preview:

View attachment 105642
THE FM NETWORK
Blue and black colourways were stipulated by the requestor, hence this Internazionale flavoured badge. His existing logo is based on a tactical diagram so I have used that motif again, here, showing Team X playing a one-two to get past two Team O players. It took a bit of work to get the text at the top to curl around that curve while also getting smaller, from left-to-right. That's a skill to work on some more, but I think it works here.

View attachment 105643

Last edited:
Hi love your work

Would you be able to make me a football badge logo that I could use as my YT channel logo, twitter logo and also as a create a club badge in game.

Team Name: fuddledfoxFM
Colours: Dark blue and yellow (similar to oxford utd colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: a fox
Any other info
I like quite traditional style badges.

Thanks in advance

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 105616 View attachment 105615 View attachment 105614
LANGLEY MANOR FC
This is a local team for whom I played a single match. They wear a bright orange shirt with black shorts. The "Manor" no longer exists, as far as I know, so the building in the silhouette is generic. The Hampshire Rose makes an appearance and the Latin "Virtute et Industria" translates to English as "Power and Energy"; Langley is close to Fawley Power Station.

View attachment 105613

Hi love your work

Would you be able to make me a football badge logo that I could use as my YT channel logo, twitter logo and also as a create a club badge in game.

Team Name: fuddledfoxFM
Colours: Dark blue and yellow (similar to oxford utd colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: a fox
Any other info
I like quite traditional style badges.

Thanks in advance

View attachment 105612 View attachment 105610 View attachment 105609
FUDDLED FOX FM
The yellow-and-blue colourways are classic Oxford United and it does make for a pleasant, bright combination that more clubs should subscribe to (Southampton away kits do, sometimes). I had that Fox image on file and I have based the design around it. The football was originally orange but by filling in three of the segments in white, the ball mirrors the colours of the fox.

View attachment 105611

Hi, can you possibly make me a logo for an Argentina World Cup (2022). Nothing out of the ordinary, just the standard with the actual cup in the logo.
Cheers Luke

Hi, can you possibly make me a logo for an Argentina World Cup (2022). Nothing out of the ordinary, just the standard with the actual cup in the logo.
Cheers Luke

Click the large images for larger previews:
View attachment 105482 View attachment 105481 View attachment 105480

View attachment 105479 View attachment 105478 View attachment 105477
FIFA WORLD CUP - ARGENTINA 2022
...Because Argentina is the new Qatar! This one took me a bit out of my comfort zone, as World Cup logos don't tend to adhere to the shape of a shield or a roundel. I have based the design on the Argentina '78 logo, with those iconic light blue stripes curling around a football. The World Cup comes from the Russia 2018 logo, with the red replaced with gold. There are two versions here - if your FM skin is black, you'll need the second version with white text at the top.

View attachment 105475

Click the images for larger previews:
View attachment 105473

View attachment 105472 View attachment 105471
THE WIDE PLAYMAKER (Redux II)
I spend more time than I should staring at the logos I have done, thinking about what I could have done differently to improve upon them to develop my skill going forward. With this one, it occurred to me that the Celtic cross was too dark against the watermarked footballer behind. I think it looks better in gold - it's bright enough to stand out, but small enough to not dominate the overall image.

View attachment 105470

Last edited:
View attachment 105469 View attachment 105468 View attachment 105467
BERLIN PANTHERS (Redux)
When you post an image with a transparent background to Twitter it imposes a black background, which has exposed some slightly rough edges on some of my older logos that did not show up when posting against the white background here on FM-Base. So nowadays, I do the transparent background and then add straight or bendy lines to the outside edge to make it smooth.

This logo is a personal favourite because it was one of the first really good ones I did using the gold edging that has become part of my signature design and I like that contrast of the two shades of pink and the black - plus the team name is good, too. The outline I have now put on it will make it show up better on Twitter.

View attachment 105466

Last edited:
Click the large images for larger previews:
View attachment 1103276 View attachment 1103277 View attachment 1103278

View attachment 1103279 View attachment 1103280 View attachment 1103281
FIFA WORLD CUP - ARGENTINA 2022
...Because Argentina is the new Qatar! This one took me a bit out of my comfort zone, as World Cup logos don't tend to adhere to the shape of a shield or a roundel. I have based the design on the Argentina '78 logo, with those iconic light blue stripes curling around a football. The World Cup comes from the Russia 2018 logo, with the red replaced with gold. There are two versions here - if your FM skin is black, you'll need the second version with white text at the top.

View attachment 1103283
Cheers mate!

Logo for custom club

Would you be able to create a logo for my custom club, Red Bull Coventry?

Team Name: Red Bull Coventry
Colours: Red, white and black
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield like red bull leipzig logo
Features: Red Bull logo in the middle. Year under the yellow circle
Any other info: N/A

Would you be able to create a logo for my custom club, Red Bull Coventry?

Team Name: Red Bull Coventry
Colours: Red, white and black
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield like red bull leipzig logo
Features: Red Bull logo in the middle. Year under the yellow circle
Any other info: N/A

View attachment 105143 View attachment 105142 View attachment 105141
RED BULL COVENTRY
I get asked to produce a lot of badges for custom Red Bull teams, Showdown99, so the template I have used here is one that I prepared a while ago based on the Red Bull Salzburg logo. RB Leipzig's version doesn't have the red text across the top, but this version suits the 180x180px size required by FM better and seems to be preferred by your fellow Red-Bull-custom-team-managing-FMers. You asked for the year of formation to appear in the badge but none of the real Red Bull clubs display it in theirs, so I have stuck to that tradition here and left the year out - you can come back to me if you want me to change it, though.

View attachment 105140

hi can I have this logos?
View attachment 1104086
normal,small and background please,id 43157315

Hi Bigus89, I don't know the correct size or opacity for the background logos so I have tweeted to ask the FM community and no doubt somebody will confirm those details for me, then I can crack on - likely tomorrow because I'm out tonight. I shall recreate this logo from scratch because your version is low resolution, but I can make out the details well enough to see what I am making. Once I know those details, I can start offering them as standard.

View attachment 104721

Click the logo for a larger preview:

By doing these logos and promoting myself on Twitter, I have received some requests for pieces of artwork other than just logos. I am happy to test and develop my skills by taking on other work, FREE to the FM community as it helps to strengthen the skill set listed in my CV for professional purposes.

I have to avoid the use of licensed or Rights Managed images, logos and icons in some cases, but I can now offer:

- Custom logos for FM, including icons
- Restored/improved real club logos to replace ropey originals
- Logos for your real world amateur, boys' or women's clubs
- Logos for non-professional clubs from other sports
- Logos for your custom FIFA teams
- Competition, tournament or event logos
- Desktop wallpaper/screensaver images
- Blog/website images
- YouTube banner and thumbnail graphics
- Banners for Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitch

View attachment 104719
Click the image for a larger preview

- Out here in the real world, I designed this large format Outdoor Banner for my local pub, in Southampton, to promote the screening of the upcoming EFL Cup Final, Manchester United vs Southampton. As a former Account Exec for both a design agency and a printing company, I was able to liaise directly with the printer to get this job rushed through today (Friday) in time for the banner to be hung on the front of the pub this weekend.​

So thank you for your requests that test and push my abilities. I do these while watching TV, listening to podcasts or the radio, and showing people some of my creations on my iPhone when I'm out and about does open some doors for me, professionally speaking. My work will remain FREE of charge to the FM community, as long as the item itself is for an FM related purpose (likewise for the FIFA console game), or for 'not-for-profit' organisations like amateur clubs.

View attachment 104718

Last edited:
ok, for background logos it does not matter, just a small one and the normal one

Hi Bigus89, I don't know the correct size or opacity for the background logos so I have tweeted to ask the FM community and no doubt somebody will confirm those details for me, then I can crack on - likely tomorrow because I'm out tonight. I shall recreate this logo from scratch because your version is low resolution, but I can make out the details well enough to see what I am making. Once I know those details, I can start offering them as standard.

View attachment 1104107

What are background logos? if he means the image centre screen on club home pages etc. Its a skinning config thing, the game will assign and scale the main club logo for it. You dont need to create one for it as far as im aware.

hi can I have this logos?
View attachment 1104086
normal,small and background please,id 43157315

View attachment 104684 View attachment 104683 View attachment 104682
SPORTING 2000
Essentially the same design for you, bigus89, but with a refreshed, more modern take on it using slightly graduated colours, a clean gilt-edged shield and breaking the player and the football out of the shield's frame to strike a more dynamic pose. The star at the top can mean whatever you want it to mean; having that empty space at the top was a clumsy element of the original design. ID: 43157315

View attachment 104681

Last edited:
What are background logos? if he means the image centre screen on club home pages etc. Its a skinning config thing, the game will assign and scale the main club logo for it. You dont need to create one for it as far as im aware.

Good man, Gaz - thank you. I've seen background logos in the odd screenshot here and there, and I have been asked for them before but I just replied by saying I didn't know how to do them. But now I'm on Twitter, I can ask about that kind of thing. I thought they had their own config file, but if it's accounted for within the set-up of the skin, good stuff. That's my favourite kind of task, actually - the ones where I don't have to do anything. I can devote a whole weekend to tasks like that!

Back