• Views Views 1M
For a request from Twitter...
Click the big images for a larger preview:

View attachment 95251 View attachment 95250 View attachment 95249

View attachment 95248 View attachment 95247 View attachment 95246

View attachment 95245 View attachment 95244

View attachment 95243 View attachment 95242 View attachment 95241
MANCHESTER UNITED
A set of Man United logos from around the internet - not created by me, but by graphic designers who have set themselves the task of reinventing this famous club's logo. The original of version 3 was too small to do a 400px file. The 4th version has a white outline which you can't see on this site but will show up against a dark skin in FM.

View attachment 95239

[FONT=&quot]I have a request?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Starting a game as my own created team - Wylde Green Rovers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our nickname is The Skylarks (a type of bird commonly found in the area) and our colour scheme is Dark Blue (R0 G10 B41) with a yellow secondary colour (R255 G240 B0).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'd quite like a traditional, relatively simplistic but bold logo, if anyone could help? Cheers![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]coaXial.[/FONT]

Hi, i have a request for a custom team in the indian league.
Team: Mahal FC
Shape: Shield
Colours: Purple (main colour) green (second colour)
Features: Id like the to part of the shield sectioned off, where the team name will be, this section should be the green part. In the bottom section, the taj mahal should take up most of the bottom section, the purple part could it also say "2016" in small text at the bottom of the badge. Thanks :)

I have a request?

Starting a game as my own created team - Wylde Green Rovers.
Our nickname is The Skylarks (a type of bird commonly found in the area) and our colour scheme is Dark Blue (R0 G10 B41) with a yellow secondary colour (R255 G240 B0).

I'd quite like a traditional, relatively simplistic but bold logo, if anyone could help? Cheers!

coaXial.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 95022 View attachment 95021 View attachment 95020
WYLDE GREEN ROVERS
The bird shown in this badge is a skylark. The colourways are similar to Wimbledon.

View attachment 95018

Hi, i have a request for a custom team in the indian league.
Team: Mahal FC
Shape: Shield
Colours: Purple (main colour) green (second colour)
Features: Id like the to part of the shield sectioned off, where the team name will be, this section should be the green part. In the bottom section, the taj mahal should take up most of the bottom section, the purple part could it also say "2016" in small text at the bottom of the badge. Thanks :)

View attachment 95017 View attachment 95016 View attachment 95015
MAHAL FC
I have used the colours you requested but in a slightly different way, allowing for the gold outer edge. The stars can mean whatever you want them to mean - when your team becomes successful, they can represent the trophies you have won!

View attachment 95013

Hi mate,

Would it be possible to create a logo based on the below sketch please? Preferrably all white, but perhaps a version with the main part of the logo outlined?

View attachment 94923

Thanks so much!

View attachment 1114939 View attachment 1114940 View attachment 1114941
MAHAL FC
I have used the colours you requested but in a slightly different way, allowing for the gold outer edge. The stars can mean whatever you want them to mean - when your team becomes successful, they can represent the trophies you have won!

View attachment 1114943

Cheers mate! Sorry to be a nuisance, but would it be ok to request a few slight changes to the colour scheme?
If possible, could you make the main colour of the badge purple, and change the colours of the Taj Mahal to white to match the text. I do really like the gold outline, so could you keep that in there. Thanks very much!

Edit: Also, I loaded this in game just to see how it looks in game, and the logo is off-centre compared to the others which i have in a large logo pack. Any chance you could make the new logos 200x200 and 20x20 so that is looks centred compared to the others in my game? thanks very much :)

Last edited:
Team Name: Atletico Carioca FC
Year Established :2014

Team Name: Real Caxias CR

Hi mate,

Would it be possible to create a logo based on the below sketch please? Preferrably all white, but perhaps a version with the main part of the logo outlined?

View attachment 1115036

Thanks so much!

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 94750 View attachment 94749 View attachment 94748

View attachment 94747 View attachment 94746 View attachment 94745
CHARLTON UNITED F.C.
A white logo against the white background of this site is obviously camouflaged, but it is there! Right click and Save As... to download it and view it properly as a .png file. The second version has a black drop shadow to make it more visible. If you use a dark coloured skin in your FM game, either will show up. I couldn't match your drawing precisely - I can't draw but I can use existing fonts and position individual letters and so on, so I have done a version along the lines of what you wanted.

View attachment 94743

Last edited:
Cheers mate! Sorry to be a nuisance, but would it be ok to request a few slight changes to the colour scheme?
If possible, could you make the main colour of the badge purple, and change the colours of the Taj Mahal to white to match the text. I do really like the gold outline, so could you keep that in there. Thanks very much!

Edit: Also, I loaded this in game just to see how it looks in game, and the logo is off-centre compared to the others which i have in a large logo pack. Any chance you could make the new logos 200x200 and 20x20 so that is looks centred compared to the others in my game? thanks very much :)

View attachment 94736 View attachment 94735 View attachment 94734
MAHAL FC (Redux)
It does look a bit better with the colours this way round, to be fair! At the different sizes that you requested.

View attachment 94731

Last edited:

Hi JrSergio, Please provide a bit more information about what you want me to create: colours, any specific features, your choice of shape (if appropriate), etc.

View attachment 1114660 View attachment 1114661 View attachment 1114662
NEW YORK ATHLETIC F.C.
I've just noticed that you asked for the text to be in white. I have it in blue here, the same as on the New York City FC logo - let me know if you want me to change it.

View attachment 1114665

Top work, i give a once over to fit my 'in development' logo pack... looks great

View attachment 1115272View attachment 1115267

Last edited:
I'd like to request another couple of badges from the Indian league if thats alright

Team: Pataleshwar D.S.F.C
Features: Similar to this, however red instead of purple

Team: Minerva Punjab
Features: A circular design, maybe inspired by the warrior in their existing logo.

Thankyou :)

I'd like to request another couple of badges from the Indian league if thats alright

Team: Pataleshwar D.S.F.C
Features: Similar to this, however red instead of purple

Features: A circular design, maybe inspired by the warrior in their existing logo.

Thankyou :)

Hi tommylinger10, what does DSFC stand for?

View attachment 94693 View attachment 94692 View attachment 94691
MINERVA PUNJAB F.C.
Minerva is the Roman goddess of wisdom and is usually depicted as a Boudicca-Style female warrior type, or sometimes as (or with) her spirit animal, an owl. There is a black logo earlier in this thread for an Italian team based on the same theme for which I used an image of an owl. I have taken the colourways from the club's existing logo.

View attachment 94689

Royal London

Can you do a logo around the idea of the name Royal London or Royal England

Somewhat classy and regal in style but aside from that go wild

Consider them the English Real Madrid

Hi JrSergio, Please provide a bit more information about what you want me to create: colours, any specific features, your choice of shape (if appropriate), etc.

colours: Blue, red and white
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
colurs: Red, Green and white
Badge shape: up to rocheyb

Any other info:
You can try putting the initial letters, type Af and Rc in the center of the logo..

Back