• Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hello Boyo

Are you able to please create me a logo

Team Name: Epsom FC
Colours: Dark Blue (Background) and White
Year Established 2017
Badge shape - Your Choice but one Like the Empoli Badge but darker
Features: An Horses head, year established.

Maybe like this design

Horse head sketch variant ⋆ Free Vectors, Logos, Icons and Photos Downloads

Thanks Pal, i really appreciate it

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 94382 View attachment 94381 View attachment 94380
EPSOM F.C.
Based on the Empoli badge, as instructed.

View attachment 94378

View attachment 1115608 View attachment 1115609 View attachment 1115610
MD ACADEMY
You asked for battlements, which are basically those turrets or towers that you see on castles, so I have incorporated that into the shape of this shield badge. The team name appears top left in black-and-white and then the top right section presents red and yellow stripes as though they were the colours of your house's banner. I've used the best rights free lion image that I could find to fit the width of the shield - the gold background was part of the original image but I think it works here. The yellow and red in the bottom section are sampled from the stripes above. And the whole thing is adorned with my signature gold edged outline.

View attachment 1115612

That's brilliant, thankyou very much.

Awesome but one more favour

View attachment 1115668 View attachment 1115669 View attachment 1115670
EPSOM F.C.
Based on the Empoli badge, as instructed.

Hello Mate

That is gun!!

Can i ask for one more request though please

Can i just have a comparison with a Logo like Kashima Antlers ?

https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/77455/kashima-antlers-fc

Can i have the part where it says Antlers as Epsom (In that font) and where it say kashima as 2017

Could i also have a star like the one on Basels logo on top.

The colours would also be Dark Blue(Left) Grey (Right)

The horses head would be in the middle

Is that alright mate? i really appreciate it

Regards

Hutzon

View attachment 1115672

View attachment 94256 View attachment 94255 View attachment 94254
EPSOM F.C. (Redux)
I have used the closest shield template that I have to Kashima Antlers. I've gone with dark blue and silver halves, rather than grey, and a gold outline. The white Epsom FC text will show up better against a dark FM skin - I have used the closest font I have; the Kashima one might be custom. The horse's head is asymmetrical so I put the year of foundation on the right hand side, under the horse's jaw.

View attachment 94252

Team Name: AS ROCHEYB
Colours: Black And Gold
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape : Up to Rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:

Hi Mate, fantastic work, could i throw in a request

Team Name: Celtic Academy
Colours: Green and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: Copy the Glasgow Celtic Badge but replace the words "The Celtic Football Club" with "Celtic Youth Academy"
Any other info: Replace 1888 with 2012

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Team Name: AS ROCHEYB
Colours: Black And Gold
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape : Up to Rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:

View attachment 93937 View attachment 93936 View attachment 93935
AS ROCHEYB
Have I understood you correctly, JrSergio - your team is named after me? Very flattering, I suppose. It is pronounced "Rocky-B"; Rochey is part of my surname (we believe it comes from the word "rockhey", which was a colloquial term for a quarry worker) and B is my first initial.

View attachment 93933

Hi Mate, fantastic work, could i throw in a request

Team Name: Celtic Academy
Colours: Green and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: Copy the Glasgow Celtic Badge but replace the words "The Celtic Football Club" with "Celtic Youth Academy"
Any other info: Replace 1888 with 2012

Thanks in advance

View attachment 93932 View attachment 93931 View attachment 93930
CELTIC YOUTH ACADEMY

View attachment 93928

Hi mate i was wondering if you could help me out

Could you please create a logo for me

Team Name: Twinlion Crowners FC
Colours: Fluorescent Blue, Black or Grey and a another colour of your choice
Year Estabilished: 2017
Badge Shape - Like this but without the wings: http://www.kooziez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Blank-Crest.jpg
Features: A crown on top of the logo (preferrably gold) and two lions(the twins that the club name refers to) somewhere in the logo.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Could you please create a logo for me

Team Name: Twinlion Crowners FC
Colours: Fluorescent Blue, Black or Grey and a another colour of your choice
Year Estabilished: 2017
Badge Shape - Like this but without the wings: http://www.kooziez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Blank-Crest.jpg
Features: A crown on top of the logo (preferrably gold) and two lions(the twins that the club name refers to) somewhere in the logo.

Thanks in advance

View attachment 93895 View attachment 93894 View attachment 93893
TWINLION CROWNERS A.F.C.
I've gone with "Amateur Football Club" just to balance out the text at the top, and to give this club a little more character. The Rampant Lions on either side are your Twins - Lenny & Leo, no doubt, for the pre-match mascots fooling about on the pitch. The goalpost and football provide context. Not sure what crown that is at the top but I chose it because it's 2D so it fits properly over the top of the shield. There's a white outline on the outer edge of the shield.

View attachment 93891

Thanks I love it

View attachment 1116180 View attachment 1116181 View attachment 1116182
TWINLION CROWNERS A.F.C.
I've gone with "Amateur Football Club" just to balance out the text at the top, and to give this club a little more character. The Rampant Lions on either side are your Twins - Lenny & Leo, no doubt, for the pre-match mascots fooling about on the pitch. The goalpost and football provide context. Not sure what crown that is at the top but I chose it because it's 2D so it fits properly over the top of the shield. There's a white outline on the outer edge of the shield.

View attachment 1116184

Team Name: Celtic
Colours: Gold
Year Established:
Badge Shape - Round
Features: There's a large image down the page - http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/04/new-balance-celtic-17-18-home-kit.html

Special anniversary badge

(Epsom FC badge based on empoli) nice that, could you do something like that

welsh dragon head instead of horse head, 2015

wrexham rangers

Team Name: Celtic
Colours: Gold
Year Established:
Badge Shape - Round
Features: There's a large image down the page - http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/04/new-balance-celtic-17-18-home-kit.html

Special anniversary badge

View attachment 93717 View attachment 93716 View attachment 93715

View attachment 93714 Edit - 18x18px: View attachment 93281
CELTIC - 50th ANNIVERSARY BADGE
I have used a graduated gold image to give that highlighted metallic look. As you can see, it stands out a lot better against a dark background, but I think most FMers are using dark skins nowadays so hopefully it will show up well in yours.

View attachment 93712

Last edited:
View attachment 1116377 View attachment 1116378 View attachment 1116379 View attachment 1116380
CELTIC - 50th ANNIVERSARY BADGE
I have used a graduated gold image to give that highlighted metallic look. As you can see, it stands out a lot better against a dark background, but I think most FMers are using dark skins nowadays so hopefully it will show up well in yours.

View attachment 1116382

Alternative sizes...

View attachment 93693 View attachment 93692
190x190px and 185x185px, respectively. I don't think it will make any difference in the game, though, because all images are set to the same size and displaying in proportion. It's the star at the top that makes this design appear smaller but the game won't allow the roundel to match the Man City roundel, for example, AND have the star above it. That would require an amended skin that allowed the star to be inserted as a separate image. I stand to be corrected by anyone who knows more about skins than I do, though!

Back