ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi tommylinger10, what does DSFC stand for?
To be honest, I don't actually know. My friend created the team and we are using it in a online save, and he edited a pre-existing club, called Shivajians. In that team, the DSFC stands for DSK Shivajians FC, however I think he only put this in the new team name to keep some identity from the previous club, so I don't think the DSFC has any meaning at the new club.

Thanks very much for the other badge, by the way. :)

Last edited:
London City

Hey, Rocheyb. Could you please create me a logo based on Manchester City's.

Team Name: London City
Colours: White (Background) Blue and Red
Year Established 1878
Badge shape Round
Features: Please add a football instead of the rose
Any other info: n/a

Inter Veneto

Team Name: Inter Veneto
Colours: Dark Red(or wine) and gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1892
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever suits you
Features: Preferably use the Lion of Venice or any similar Lion (if not its okay)
Any other info: nothing else thanks

Nah, its ok. its only for my B team at NYC anyway.. Looks cracking!

View attachment 1115331

Can you tell me which skin this is? And how you put the kit in your Fm.I make the whole skin but I can not get through it in the game.

Can you tell me which skin this is? And how you put the kit in your Fm.I make the whole skin but I can not get through it in the game.

Thats my own skin, Gemini '17, and a guide on how to insert kits is on sortitoutsi

MD Academy

Team Name: MD Academy
Colours: Black, white, red and yellow
Year established: 2017
Badge shape: Shield
Features: A crown and a battlement from a castle, maybe a lion but only if possible
Any other info:

Thanks in advance

Team: Pataleshwar D.S.F.C
Features: Similar to this, however red instead of purple

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 94523 View attachment 94522 View attachment 94521
PATALESHWAR D.S.F.C.
The DSK in that other team's name is from a company called the DSK Group - and that company takes those initials from the name of its owner. In this case, perhaps it could mean something like District Senior Football Club but I've left it ambiguous by retaining the initials. Maharashtra is the state in India in which the Pataleshwar Caves are located.

View attachment 94519

Can you do a logo around the idea of the name Royal London or Royal England

Somewhat classy and regal in style but aside from that go wild

Consider them the English Real Madrid

View attachment 94515 View attachment 94514 View attachment 94513
ROYAL LONDON F.C.
The Coat of Arms of the City of London features in the middle. A regal colour combination of purple and gold form the outer circle and the UK crown is used to punctuate the two sections of text.

View attachment 94511

Team Name: Inter Veneto
Colours: Dark Red(or wine) and gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1892
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever suits you
Features: Preferably use the Lion of Venice or any similar Lion (if not its okay)
Any other info: nothing else thanks

View attachment 94495 View attachment 94494 View attachment 94493
INTER VENETO
The Lion of Venice is also known as the Lion of St. Mark. There are some better vector versions of it online, but all of them are rights managed so would have to be purchased. I only use rights free images.

View attachment 94491

Team Name: Dubrovnik F.C
Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established: 1955
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: -
Any other info:

looking a new crest for my team Wrexham Rangers Futsal

will be used on our new kit either red or blue
facebook page
club website

if possible use the welsh flag or welsh dragon as part of it if possible

Cheers

Team Name: MD Academy
Colours: Black, white, red and yellow
Year established: 2017
Badge shape: Shield
Features: A crown and a battlement from a castle, maybe a lion but only if possible
Any other info:

View attachment 94436 View attachment 94435 View attachment 94434
MD ACADEMY
You asked for battlements, which are basically those turrets or towers that you see on castles, so I have incorporated that into the shape of this shield badge. The team name appears top left in black-and-white and then the top right section presents red and yellow stripes as though they were the colours of your house's banner. I've used the best rights free lion image that I could find to fit the width of the shield - the gold background was part of the original image but I think it works here. The yellow and red in the bottom section are sampled from the stripes above. And the whole thing is adorned with my signature gold edged outline.

View attachment 94432

Last edited:
Team Name: Dubrovnik F.C
Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established: 1955
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: -
Any other info:

View attachment 94396 View attachment 94395 View attachment 94394
DUBROVNIK F.C.
Dubrovnik is a coastal city in Croatia with a significant maritime industry, hence the anchor at the centre of this badge. The city is surrounded by an ancient defensive wall that has large walkways within its battlements, as featured in exterior King's Landing scenes in Game of Thrones - which is why I have included the symbol for the Hand of the King against the blue half of the background.

View attachment 94392

looking a new crest for my team Wrexham Rangers Futsal

will be used on our new kit either red or blue
facebook page
club website

if possible use the welsh flag or welsh dragon as part of it if possible

Cheers

View attachment 94387 View attachment 94386 View attachment 94385
WREXHAM RANGERS
Futsal pitches (or courts?) are often blue, according to my image search, so a white centre circle outline against a blue background represents Futsal here. The Welsh Feathers and the Red Dragon are both Welsh icons. Only the larger image is of use to you, if you're going to have this printed. This is an RGB file; your printer will convert to whichever format he requires it to be - he can download the component parts from my Dropbox account if he wants to rebuild it: http://bit.ly/2qhf7JK

View attachment 94383

Back