• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: RB Trowse-Newton
Colours: Black and red
Year Established: 2017
Nickname:
Badge shape: Shaped like Basel's with a gold outline
Features: “red bull” bulls with 3 stars above the badge instead of one.

Hey buddy.

Great work with the logos, some brilliant stuff there. I have a custom database I have created with all custom competitions. I was wondering if you'd be up for creating the logos for these?
Basically the competitions from scotland, ifeland, n ireland wales and england have all been merged together to form the UK Football Association. So the structure is:
Level 1 - UK Premier League
Level 2 - 8 UK Major Leagues 1 - 7
Level 9UK Auxiliary Championship ( made up of UK Auxiliary Leagues 1 - 8)
Level 10 (Still in progress but thinking UK Primary or Preliminary Leagues)
We also have UK National Cup (FA cup)
UK Auxiliary Cup (League Cup)
Cup Winners Shield (Community Shield)
UK Champions League Trophy (All uk competition winners)
Think you could help me out with some graphics?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LACK OF RECENT ACTIVITY
...Out here in the real world, I am a freelance proofreader and copy-editor and I am currently involved in quite a big and urgent project. I think it's going to be another 1-2 weeks but it's subject to the client. I will post again when I'm ready to work on logos, and I'll start by contacting anyone whose request has not yet been resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Team Name: Slough Town FC
Colours: Yellow and Dark Blue
Year Established: NA
Nickname:
Badge shape: Circular like original
Features: Can you make it more jazzy, its pretty plain as it is! any ideas you like

Thank you

Team Name: RB Swansea
Colours: Just like the one from RB Leipzig
Badge shape: Just like the one from RB Leipzig
If it is possible, can you please also include kits?

Thanks in advanced <3

Last edited:
Hi, could you create a logo for my FM17 created team Red Bull Barcelona when you get a chance please? It'd just be exactly the same as the Red Bull London one you did previously basically

Team Name: Red Bull Barcelona
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield like RB Salzburg
Features:
Any other info: If you could add it to the kits like you did with the Red Bull London one that'd be great

Thanks!

Team Name: TeeDot/FC TeeDot
Colours: Red / White. / Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: smart, possibly a YouTube logo
Any other info: possibly in the style of Atlanta united or Berlin panters design you have done before

Team Name: Fallen Angel 96
Year Established: 1996
Nickname: The Fallen Angel
Badge shape: like hannover 96
Features: use your imagination (H)

I using a custom database. Which has a Fifa Champions League & Fifa World League.
For the Champions League, I would like a cross between UEFA Champions League & International Champions Cup logos.
And for the World League, something like the current FIFA logo with globes and just have the wording below.

OK - I am back in the land of the living!

Just for my admin, I have sent a private message asking whether this request is still live.

Nickname:

Admin - Private message sent.

I have tried to private message you...says your inbox is full. Yes I would like it if you could still do my bad. Thank you.

Team Name: Slough Town FC
Colours: Yellow and Dark Blue
Year Established: NA
Nickname:
Badge shape: Circular like original
Features: Can you make it more jazzy, its pretty plain as it is! any ideas you like

Thank you

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 85794 View attachment 85793 View attachment 85792
SLOUGH TOWN
Not the roundel that you asked for - I looked at the Slough Coat of Arms and picked out the stag that features on top of it, and then found this stag image online. The shape of it doesn't suit a roundel but it works as a mounted stag's head against a shield backdrop. The club's nickname is 'The Rebels' and that star features on the coat of arms, too. The club was founded in 1893 as Slough. It's a bit Oxford United, but I think it works. There's a white outline on the outer edge of the shield and a white drop shadow on the extending antlers.

View attachment 85790

Last edited:
Team Name: RB Swansea
Colours: Just like the one from RB Leipzig
Badge shape: Just like the one from RB Leipzig
If it is possible, can you please also include kits?

Thanks in advanced <3

View attachment 85789 View attachment 85788 View attachment 85787
RED BULL SWANSEA
The word "Swansea" doesn't lend itself well to be curved, due to all those straight lines in the W, A and N, but it works to an extent.

View attachment 85782

Last edited:
Hi, could you create a logo for my FM17 created team Red Bull Barcelona when you get a chance please? It'd just be exactly the same as the Red Bull London one you did previously basically

Team Name: Red Bull Barcelona
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield like RB Salzburg
Features:
Any other info: If you could add it to the kits like you did with the Red Bull London one that'd be great

Thanks!

View attachment 85774 View attachment 85773 View attachment 85772
RED BULL BARCELONA

View attachment 85764

Last edited:
OK - I am back in the land of the living!

Just for my admin, I have sent a private message asking whether this request is still live.

Hi Rocheyb I cant send you a private message, however the request is still live please.

Team Name: TeeDot/FC TeeDot
Colours: Red / White. / Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: smart, possibly a YouTube logo
Any other info: possibly in the style of Atlanta united or Berlin panters design you have done before

View attachment 85760 View attachment 85759 View attachment 85758
TEEDOT - Daily Football Manager Content
I based this design on the Atlanta United badge; in your case, the Central T with the football playing the part of the 'dot'. MMXVII is 2017 in Roman numerals and you requested a YouTube logo. Dribbling footballers serve as space fillers left and right.

View attachment 85757

Last edited:
Team Name: Fallen Angel 96
Year Established: 1996
Nickname: The Fallen Angel
Badge shape: like hannover 96
Features: use your imagination (H)

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 85748 View attachment 85747 View attachment 85746

View attachment 85745 View attachment 85744 View attachment 85743

FALLEN ANGEL 96
The first version is based on the Hannover 96 logo with our fallen angel superimposed upon it. There are some nice effects in the way the 96 and the red background show through the character, but I think the second version works a bit better with the angel more clearly visible - looks like he is drenched in blood!

View attachment 85742

I using a custom database. Which has a Fifa Champions League & Fifa World League.
For the Champions League, I would like a cross between UEFA Champions League & International Champions Cup logos.
And for the World League, something like the current FIFA logo with globes and just have the wording below.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 85463 View attachment 85462 View attachment 85461
FIFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 85460 View attachment 85459 View attachment 85458
FIFA WORLD LEAGUE

View attachment 85457

Nickname:

View attachment 85456 View attachment 85455 View attachment 85454
RED BULL TROWSE-NEWTON
As requested, this badge is based on the Basel shield logo so it doesn't follow the usual Red Bull format. The bright colours of the Red Bull logo contrast strongly against the black side of the half-and-half background. The football is retained on the left-hand side and the star has been duplicated to produce a set of three across the top of the badge. The team name and year of formation appear under the team's TN initials.

View attachment 85453

Hey buddy.

Great work with the logos, some brilliant stuff there. I have a custom database I have created with all custom competitions. I was wondering if you'd be up for creating the logos for these?
Basically the competitions from scotland, ifeland, n ireland wales and england have all been merged together to form the UK Football Association. So the structure is:
Level 1 - UK Premier League
Level 2 - 8 UK Major Leagues 1 - 7
Level 9UK Auxiliary Championship ( made up of UK Auxiliary Leagues 1 - 8)
Level 10 (Still in progress but thinking UK Primary or Preliminary Leagues)
We also have UK National Cup (FA cup)
UK Auxiliary Cup (League Cup)
Cup Winners Shield (Community Shield)
UK Champions League Trophy (All uk competition winners)
Think you could help me out with some graphics?

Click the images for larger previews:
UK PREMIER LEAGUE / UK MAJOR LEAGUE
Right then JayLaw, here are a couple of samples for you to feedback to me on - because I don't want to go ahead and do a whole stack only to have to change them once you've seen them! 'United Kingdom Football Association' will appear across the top of all of them. The Premier League logo uses a Rampant Lion and the Major League logos will all feature that player in the middle - I will flip him left and right and recolour his shirt to differentiate between the 7 divisions (ideally I would be using different player vectors but I don't have enough in a consistent style). I've done Major League 7 first because it contains the longest word to go on the left side of the Union Jack, then on the right I use the numeric and a nod to our Roman heritage by using Roman Numerals. All of the Major League logos will have the same footer section. A gold outline for that little touch of class!

If you're happy with these, I will crack on and do the rest of the Major League logos. The Auxiliary League will follow a similar style but with an altered design and I'm thinking likewise for the Foundation League but perhaps outline versions, without the bright colours. For the cup logos, I'll put trophy vectors in that central area - I'll look online for a set of four that go together.

You say the Auxiliary League has 8 divisions; will they all use the same logo or do you want them to be labelled Auxiliary League 1, Auxiliary League 2, Auxiliary League 3, etc? Please be specific so I use the correct wording. Are all of these competitions under the authority of the 'United Kingdom Football Association' or are there to be other associations in charge of the lower leagues and associated cups?

View attachment 85446

Last edited:
Back