• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Red Bull BRUSSELS
Colours: Red, white and black
Badge shape: Just like your custom RED BULL LONDON creation
Features: Just like your custom RED BULL LONDON creation
Any other info: Mannekin Pis silhouette in the yellow circle.
Extra request: please include with kits

View attachment 1127062

Thanks in advanced. Always love your work and dedication for FM community

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 83551 View attachment 83550 View attachment 83549
RED BULL BRUSSELS

View attachment 83548 View attachment 83547 View attachment 83546

View attachment 83545

Hi, your art/graphic work is brilliant.

Would you be able to create a badge for me when you have time please?

TEAM NAME: WOLF MOUNTAIN REDS (You do not have to include full name if it's too long)
COLOURS: Dark Red, Gold and Black accent
BADGE SHAPE: Shield
FEATURES: A wolf's face (and mountain if poss).
Extra Features: A kit if you have time? The main colours of the club are dark red and gold.

Many thanks in advance for your great work and time. It is really appreciated. Thank you.

View attachment 83544 View attachment 83543 View attachment 83542
WOLF MOUNTAIN REDS F.C.
I think this badge design fits your description. Regarding kits, I don't make them - the Red Bull kits were done by Hermanchides years ago; I just put the custom badges on them for that little extra layer of authenticity. If you have kits that you're using for Wolf Mountain Reds, paste them on this thread and I'll put the badge in place. Otherwise, you can request custom kits from this guy - https://twitter.com/requestakit - just give him a link to this page so he can grab the badge for his design.

View attachment 83541

Hey Rocheyb,

Love the look of your previous work and was wondering if you could make a logo for my custom club.

Team Name: Omolodyty Makiivka (Омолодити Макіівка)
Colours: Light Blue/Yellow/White
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: Shield
Features: Hammer and Pick or Two-crossed Hammers

Any other info:
Use Cyrillic text on badge if possible. Preferably a more modern design.

Thanks in advance

View attachment 83540 View attachment 83539 View attachment 83538
OMOLODYTY MAKIIVKA
I found a website that allows you to create Cyrillic text. The colourways are as per Ukraine but with some highlight effects running through. I couldn't find a decent cross hammers or pick image, so I have used this solid hammer and spanner image, instead.

View attachment 83537

Hi,
I recently started my first create a club save with 90 leagues in 44 nations selected so hope to be one long term save.

Would anyone be so kind to make a logo for my CLUB?

Team Name: NK Porec
Colours: Dark Blue/ Gold
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: Shield
Features: Seagulls (maybe cartoonish)

Thank you

View attachment 83536 View attachment 83535 View attachment 83534
NK POREC
Shades of blue, gold and white with the seagull breaking out of the shield for a more dynamic looking badge.

View attachment 83533

Thank you for amazing NK Porec logo. Sorry for noob question but is it already ok for just copying into graphics》logos folder or do i have to rename it?

Is it possible someone makes kits with Audi as sponsor?
In dark blue as dominant in home kit and gold as away kit, hoalkeeper can be pink.

Thank you for amazing NK Porec logo. Sorry for noob question but is it already ok for just copying into graphics》logos folder or do i have to rename it?

Is it possible someone makes kits with Audi as sponsor?
In dark blue as dominant in home kit and gold as away kit, hoalkeeper can be pink.

Ignore the larger 400px version which I put on this site just for display; you only need the 180px and icon versions for FM. Here are full instructions on how to add them:
ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread - Page 77

I don't make kits. You really need Photoshop to do that properly. Try this guy:
https://twitter.com/requestakit

You design it just like a professional designer. LOL. Good work!
What design software did you use? Is it GIMP, PS, AI or DesignEvo logo maker? Please advise it.

Thank you for your kind comments, Marcano. I have an iMac and I use a program called Paint Pro which I bought from the Mac Appstore for about £8.99. I use images from the internet, including black-and-white outlines of shields and roundels, and I maintain a library of my preferred images. The transparency tool in Paint Pro enables me to remove elements from the original image and drop backgrounds or coloured infills into position — the gold outline that features on many of the logos is a large rectangular image which I drop in behind a transparent layer to display the highlight effect. I have been advised by a designer that I should consider using GIMP, though, so I will make time to familiarise myself with it.

I'll be honest with you, Luke - I don't know where to begin with that one! I'm not sure what that is in front of the football. Is it an eagle or maybe it represents a wheel axis, or something? Please describe what you'd like me to create for you.

I think it's meant to be an eagle, I mean if you could replace the bit in the middle with and eagle but keep the wings as the rectangular type things that'd be good.
If you need the text underneath its ФК ЖЕЛЕЗНИЧАР ЛАЈКОВАЦ which is just the team name in Serbian.

1117957d1496518765t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-bridge-earn-fc_1972_400px.png

Hi Rochey B, me again. Looks like the club are going to go with this badge for our new teamwear so I was wondering if you could remove the quote. Also not sure if you can give me a version that they will be able to use rather than a version set up for fm.

Massive thanks again

Hi Man, Logos are cool

Could you do me a badge for Fortress Gibraltar. Id like a castle as the centrepiece like the Gibraltan National Team but a bit more cool.

The year is 2016

The colours are red and a dash of white

Team Name: London Brazil
Colours: Same as Brazil
Year Established: 1996
Badge shape: like brazil
Features: up to rocheyb

Hey just created a new club on new game, would very much appreciate your effort creating a logo would be great!

Team Name: A.S. Rho / AS Rho / Associazione Sportiva Rho / Rho
Colours:
Same as town coat of arms (attached) colors
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Round
Features:
Inter Milan Style logo and Helvetica type font would be amazing
Any other info:
here more variations of coat of arms https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rho-Stemma.png
View attachment 82501

Last edited:
Team Name: Everpine Forest
Colours: Black and Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: Trees
Any other info:

Thanks

Badge

Alright mate,

Team Name: Werty FC
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info: Any chance you could use the old Newcastle Brown Ale Logo as a template but put Werty Football Club on instead of Newcastle Brown Ale? Much appreciated. :D

Hi rochy :P
If you wouldn't mind creating a few League Logos for me.

Competition Name: National Second Division (NSD for short)
Sponsor: Standard Bank ( South African company)
Colours: The colours of standard bank
Features: Design it how you want really

Competition Name: National Third Division
Just the same as above but with Third instead of Second (obviously)

Competition Name: Chappies Cup
Sponsor:Chappies (Chewing gum company,it has a Chipmunk in its logo.)
Colours: The colours of Chappies
Features:Can it be in a circle please and exclude the chipmunk from it just the plain logo.(see below)

View attachment 82378

Thanks for everything you do for the community :)

Back